FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Dreams

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever one of those dreams where you think you’re punishing yourself?

Last nights dream started innocuously enough. Some sort of boring meeting. However after the meeting I ended up back at one of the participants grand mansion to wait on a taxi. They left me in the kitchen and in walks who I assume to be his PA. this slim, naturally pretty, freckled red head. She’s wearing a perfectly fitted white blouse, tastefully open only a couple of buttons and a tight black skirt which shows off her gorgeous figure.

She offers me a drink and I refuse as I can’t stay. She again offers me a glass of wine but I decline. She moves forward towards the bottle behind me our eyes meet and she stops close enough that I can feel the tension between us but far enough away that I can still see the entirety of her. She smiles and says “are you sure I can’t tempt you to a taste” slowly unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her sexy jade balconette bra which frames her pert breasts and focuses my attention on her flat freckled stomach. She reaches behind and slowly unzips her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She looks stunning standing there in her stockings and suspenders, her toned legs. I reach out and pull her forward to kiss her… and that is when my bloody alarm goes off and I’m rudely awakened with morning glory.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread