Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

OP4F Location

Jump to newest

By *-and-a OP   Couple
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Hi all, we maybe being dim, but we cannot work out where OP4F actually is.. we have searched the website and googled the details all we get is N22 which means pretty much nothing to us other than somewhere near Alexandra Palace in London...

Any help please DM us if this is some kind of secret ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lex D.Man
over a year ago

London

"Hi all, we maybe being dim, but we cannot work out where OP4F actually is.. we have searched the website and googled the details all we get is N22 which means pretty much nothing to us other than somewhere near Alexandra Palace in London...

"

It's close to the roundabout on way to Alexandra Palace from the station. I don't want to give away too much in case it is a secret. If you get in touch I'm sure they'll give you dirations otherwise I'd have never found it.

By *ondcpl4meetCouple
over a year ago

North of the river

"Hi all, we maybe being dim, but we cannot work out where OP4F actually is.. we have searched the website and googled the details all we get is N22 which means pretty much nothing to us other than somewhere near Alexandra Palace in London...

It's close to the roundabout on way to Alexandra Palace from the station. I don't want to give away too much in case it is a secret. If you get in touch I'm sure they'll give you dirations otherwise I'd have never found it.

"

Have you tried contacting the club? They will give you real directions.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If you go on their website and register, and then fill in the form to attend an upcoming event, I believe that the address and directions are sent to you with confirmation.

By *-and-a OP   Couple
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Thanks all! We have had a reply from the club!

Post new Message to Thread