Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Sex club in Manchester

Jump to newest

By *andk123 OP   Woman
over a year ago

doncaster

Hello lovely fabbers

Me and my hubby are going to Manchester next weekend and was thinking of going to a sex club on the Saturday night, could any of you lovely fabbers recommend a sex club to visit?

Thank you!

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As there are currently no swinger clubs actually in Manchester the closest is Cupids in Swinton which is about 4 miles out of Manchester, then there are Partners in Bury, Decadance and Liaisons in Rochdale and Gatehouse in Bolton. Rouge, which is located in Salford but not far from Manchester centre is still closed due to covert 19 (sic), probably permanently.

I'm sure the lovely people on here will recommend their favourites but have a look at the club reviews too

By *andk123 OP   Woman
over a year ago

doncaster

Thank you! Ive heard cupids is a good clubs xxxx

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Cupid’s

By *andJ500Couple
over a year ago

tamworth

Will have to have a look at Cupids Tuesday afternoon as we are passing thru there.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Will have to have a look at Cupids Tuesday afternoon as we are passing thru there. "

Its motd on Tuesday the club opens at 11am till 6 then 6 till midnight the guestlist can be found under the club ad and events

By *oppy CheeksWoman
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I have recently visited both Partners in Swinton & Cupid’s in Bury. The former on an open/non guest list night & the latter on an organised event. Thought both clubs were very different but both equally enjoyable in different ways & would recommend either & will revisit both. If you have time maybe give both a try or try some of the others people have mentioned (I certainly will be venturing to the others at some point!).

Will provide my views if it helps, but purely my personal perspective!! Partners has a larger social area, amazing wet areas & larger well equipped dungeon. However it had unisex toilets & changing rooms which some of my friends were not a fan of (sometimes us ladies want some respite from the menfolk) & I was not a fan of the playrooms access via a dark maze. As I went on an open night there was a massive male to female/couple ratio which was to be expected.

Cupid’s had a smaller social area, which in my view actually helped interaction more, but wet areas were limited (hot tub & a sauna that was out of order), but I much preferred the playrooms there in terms of ease of access & size. Plus as I went on an organised event night, there was a much better male/female ratio as the number of single males was limited via the guest list, which I actually liked better. I like the social side of a club as well as anything else & enjoy a chat with ladies as much as men! But anyways each to their own!

Everyone was very friendly & respectful at both places & both had amazing staff. Partners is BYO alcohol whereas Cupid’s is a well stocked bar, but prices looked very reasonable to me (I was driving so just going by what I could see). Have fun & enjoy x

By *igh PinkCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

What has happened to Adam and eves in Eccels and hosts Steve and Brenda ??

By *isspurplechesterWoman
over a year ago

Chester

I went to Cupid’s for the first time a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it! Such a great vibe there, and the staff are amazing! Whichever you chose, I hope you have a fantastic eve

By *ianne2TV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

New Kink Society in Denton.

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

Why are there so many clubs T up north and brum

Post new Message to Thread