Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Le boudoir

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have been members for a while and we were loving it pre-lockdown! Any fun girls or couples been recently to the new place to give us a heads up - not wanting a standard review, just want to know what people actually think about new set up and people there! ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd like to know too as I will be attending soon :D x

By *ddy GirthyMan
over a year ago

Girthy Town

"I'd like to know too as I will be attending soon :D x"

Ooo

By *lwaysready4moreCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We were there for the first time on Friday and its a really great place. Venue is very nice indeed, everyone very cool and keen to mix. Staff exceptionally nice and friendly (thanks again guys for helping my wife who had a reminder that tequila just isn't for her!)

Its a great club.

over a year ago

"We were there for the first time on Friday and its a really great place. Venue is very nice indeed, everyone very cool and keen to mix. Staff exceptionally nice and friendly (thanks again guys for helping my wife who had a reminder that tequila just isn't for her!)

Its a great club. "

Thank you! Oh yes, tequila can be the devil! I'll be sure to alternate drinks that evening.

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

My fav club bar none. Even if you end up not playing, it’s a really nice bar to hang out in, can’t think of another club I’d go to just to have a drink

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Loved the old, can't wait to see the new

By *en ukMan
over a year ago

harrow London

Very clean club, very nice stuff, plenty room to play, safety lockers, nice bar, still missing to me the old locations but i love the new venue, myself I was Thursday and Friday

over a year ago

We are thinking of going this Friday but aren’t lookong for single males… is that a silly thing to do?

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

"We are thinking of going this Friday but aren’t lookong for single males… is that a silly thing to do?"

It’s single guys, couples and single girls. Plenty of couples are not looking for men though so not a baggy. Us guys flirt outrageously though, Saturdays better if it’s an issue

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"We are thinking of going this Friday but aren’t lookong for single males… is that a silly thing to do?"

Not looking for a single male? Yes, that`s definitely a silly thing to do!

Only joking, the "worst" that can happen to you is being politely approached a couple of times, but a simple "thanks we are here for couples only" will sort it out.

And the rest is our (single guys) problem as we`ll need to accept that one of the hottest girls of the night is not interested in us at all.

Don`t worry, you will find sexy couples and have great fun!

over a year ago

Thanks for all the feed back every1… mite just see some of you ther.

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"Thanks for all the feed back every1… mite just see some of you ther."

Cheers, it`s always a pleasure to help! I think I`ll be there, but not 100% yet. The club can be quite busy (hopefully will!), so having seen your two photos, it depends on your outfit if I can identify you? I would definitely recognize those amazing tits and nipples out of a thousand if your dress (or the situation ) lets them free!

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"Thanks for all the feed back every1… mite just see some of you ther."

hello guys,

thanks for visiting my profile! Though I know, you could not see too much as I don`t have public photos. (happy to send in pvt, but can`t do it as a single man)

So, just came back to wish you fun here for the weekend, as it seems I can`t make this Friday.

If accidentally we`ll meet in any parties later (I`ll recognize those boobs for sure! ) I`ll say hello.

over a year ago

Boom…. That’s all we can say!

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"Boom…. That’s all we can say!"

How was it? I hope you had fun and will come back another time?

By *nasuitMan
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Boom…. That’s all we can say!

How was it? I hope you had fun and will come back another time? "

I think they were the couple fucking each other in the dungeon area. Looked like they were having a good time.

Boudoir was spot on Friday night as it always is. If anything it was a little quiet but still plenty going on and some fantastically sexy guests.

I just wish I could get there more often but it's pretty pricey and the arse end of the other side of London for me.

Post new Message to Thread