Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Abfab - criminality

Jump to newest

By *edhead72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

Have been told of an alleged connection with abfab/kestrel and a convicted pedophile.

As I’m not interested in supporting such people I was wondering if anyone could shine some light on this???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

What's your source of this allegation?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not 100 percent sure but I think one of the owners was convicted of historic sexual offences against underaged girls whilst a teacher back in the 80's or 90's. Please do correct me if I'm wrong if anyone knows more.

By *evilandTheBeastCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

"I'm not 100 percent sure but I think one of the owners was convicted of historic sexual offences against underaged girls whilst a teacher back in the 80's or 90's. Please do correct me if I'm wrong if anyone knows more."

You are correct, but apparently that man is not the club owner any more, and supposedly has no more association with the club.

over a year ago

"I'm not 100 percent sure but I think one of the owners was convicted of historic sexual offences against underaged girls whilst a teacher back in the 80's or 90's. Please do correct me if I'm wrong if anyone knows more.

You are correct, but apparently that man is not the club owner any more, and supposedly has no more association with the club."

Ah thank you

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

The person in question is no longer associated with the club and its a fab venue, so if your that way, do try it out.

over a year ago

"The person in question is no longer associated with the club and its a fab venue, so if your that way, do try it out."

I agree, it's a great venue with friendly staff and food facilities

over a year ago

Good not food lol

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Have been told of an alleged connection with abfab/kestrel and a convicted pedophile.

As I’m not interested in supporting such people I was wondering if anyone could shine some light on this??? "

It's old news.

over a year ago

"Have been told of an alleged connection with abfab/kestrel and a convicted pedophile.

As I’m not interested in supporting such people I was wondering if anyone could shine some light on this??? "

He isn't part of Kestrel/AbFab company anymore. But, has started a new company with the nature of business being Fund management activities. I can't see any connections to AbFab.

Ultimately, give it a go. It's a really nice relaxing place and most of the people are very friendly. They do require that you either be immunised against covid or have a 48 hours prior attending. Hope that helps and you have a fabulous time x

Post new Message to Thread