Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Leeds Swingers Clubs

Jump to newest

By *indaCD7 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Lincoln

I have never been to a swingers club before and not sure what to expect, any information wouldbeappreciated.

There are 2 main swingers clubs i believe and was thinking of going to the 1 nearer to the hotel i will be staying at fri 1st/sat 2nd /sun 3rd October

Has anyone been before?

Is it safe?

Is condoms recommended?

Are the locked cupboards a reasonable size to storeitems like handbag and some surplus clothing?

I am certainly up for joinng in some sex fun

I read where you are expected to "dress Down" ? What do they meanby that? ....take off knickers or what?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *indaCD7 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Lincoln

Pandoras was the club i was thinking of

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

TV day at Quest might be up your street

By *indaCD7 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Lincoln

trouble is i have to get back to my hotel room every 90 mins - 2 hours and its further to the east , while pandora is about hlf mile or so on the same side in leeds

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

Being TV/TS, Quest on a Thursday is definitely your best bet.

By *indaCD7 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Lincoln

I just cant get on thursdays

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman
over a year ago

LEEDS

I go regular and yes it's a very safe club. Condoms are highly recommend and they do sell them behind the bar if you run out of your own. The lockers are pretty big so plenty of space for handbags, spare clothes ect.

When a club has a "dress down" policy it just means anything but your full clothes. In Pandora you can't go in the play rooms unless you're dressed down but can wear what you want in the bar area. Guys will wear boxers or the provided towels for the playrooms. Females, TS etc get to show off their sexist lingerie. My profile pic is my "dress down" from last night in Pandora if you need inspiration (sexy teddy and hold ups)

Hope you enjoy your experience there xx

By *exyrose24TV/TS
over a year ago

Holmfirth valley

Hey there! hope your well ,,, so ask something do this feel be safe for deaf people get BSL Sign up language

I am are a DEAF AND BSL sign up language and get communicate make feel welcome social chatting there?????? im first time be would like go there at club swinger soon xx

Post new Message to Thread