Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

11th sep

Jump to newest

By *lirty Cocktails OP   Couple
over a year ago

merseyside

Debating which clubs to visit on 11th sep?

Vanilla alternative

cupids

xtasia

Only ever been to xtasia, so unsure which club is best.

Any one going??? any suggestions???

Also any clubs good on a sunday day time, as always still horny the next day after a club visit and want more....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you looked at what events each club has on that night and see if one event sounds more up your street than the other?

By *reedyNotNeedyCouple
over a year ago

Amersham

Torture Garden in London is also on the 11th.. although tickets might be sold out now

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Also any clubs good on a sunday day time, as always still horny the next day after a club visit and want more.... "

Quest Leeds popular Sunday afternoon

over a year ago

merseyside

"Have you looked at what events each club has on that night and see if one event sounds more up your street than the other? "

I have lookedand cupids looks good and busy but only thing putting me off is single guys are allowed in that night. both va and xtasia are couples and single women only but not much talk on here if they will be busy.... so a bit torn ha ha

over a year ago

merseyside

"Torture Garden in London is also on the 11th.. although tickets might be sold out now "

thank never heard of that will have a look, although we are miles away from London but happy to travel if a good night

over a year ago

merseyside

"

Also any clubs good on a sunday day time, as always still horny the next day after a club visit and want more....

Quest Leeds popular Sunday afternoon"

thanks will check that out

By *oreXXXCouple
over a year ago

SinCity

We're in a similar position so if anyone has recommendations on where's likely to be good on the 11th then we'd be keen to hear them!

over a year ago

"Have you looked at what events each club has on that night and see if one event sounds more up your street than the other?

I have lookedand cupids looks good and busy but only thing putting me off is single guys are allowed in that night. both va and xtasia are couples and single women only but not much talk on here if they will be busy.... so a bit torn ha ha"

We might be going to the kink event on 11th at xtasia, you can't really go wrong with xtasia generally speaking, but when kink events are on (if you're into kinks that is) then it's a definite win.

over a year ago

merseyside

"Have you looked at what events each club has on that night and see if one event sounds more up your street than the other?

I have lookedand cupids looks good and busy but only thing putting me off is single guys are allowed in that night. both va and xtasia are couples and single women only but not much talk on here if they will be busy.... so a bit torn ha ha

We might be going to the kink event on 11th at xtasia, you can't really go wrong with xtasia generally speaking, but when kink events are on (if you're into kinks that is) then it's a definite win. "

Thanks been to xtasia a few times and do love it there, never been to a kink night, is it different to other nights??? how kinky are we talking ha ha

over a year ago

merseyside

"We're in a similar position so if anyone has recommendations on where's likely to be good on the 11th then we'd be keen to hear them!"

i know its so hard to decide where to go... ha ha.... hense why we always end up back in the same place.... always had a good night though x

By *romNorfolkCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

We're looking to go to VA and hopefully bring a first timer couple with us.

over a year ago

merseyside

"We're looking to go to VA and hopefully bring a first timer couple with us. "

we arnt local to va so not been before, but looks great on the website. With ot being so far may have to make a weekend of it to make the drive worth it...

over a year ago

"Debating which clubs to visit on 11th sep?

Vanilla alternative

cupids

xtasia

Also any clubs good on a sunday day time, as always still horny the next day after a club visit and want more.... "

Sunday 12th is the Twisted Alternative at the VA which is usually a good afternoon

over a year ago

We might be going to the kink event on 11th at xtasia, you can't really go wrong with xtasia generally speaking, but when kink events are on (if you're into kinks that is) then it's a definite win.

Thanks been to xtasia a few times and do love it there, never been to a kink night, is it different to other nights??? how kinky are we talking ha ha "

Not been to this specific one before, so we are going to explore. As with everything there, you can get as involved as you want (or not at all). Have a look on their website and the fetishism diary for that date, there is a brief run down of what goes on.

over a year ago

merseyside

Vanilla alternative

cupids

xtasia

Sunday 12th is the Twisted Alternative at the VA which is usually a good afternoon "

ooo that sound good, wish va wasent so far for a sunday visit.... may have to get closer to home for that gutted x

By *Just meMan
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Vanilla alternative

cupids

xtasia

Might try Infusions myself

Post new Message to Thread