Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there having never been to a club can someone please advise me if single guys are allowed and what is the etiquette regards approaching people.

Or are single guys frowned upon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Some clubs have a night, often Saturday, which is no single guys but they are welcome other nights.

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan
over a year ago

Leeds

You’ll find most clubs on a weekend have a night for single guys to attend and one where your not allowed. I’d check your local clubs website to see which night suits you best. I’ve always said treat a club like you would a pub. If your dressed smart and respectful you’ll be ok. One of worst things you can do is dress down and wander around playrooms trying to get involved. Try and chat to women and couples at bar area and hopefully will lead to you been invited to play. Have a great time when you go

over a year ago

"You’ll find most clubs on a weekend have a night for single guys to attend and one where your not allowed. I’d check your local clubs website to see which night suits you best. I’ve always said treat a club like you would a pub. If your dressed smart and respectful you’ll be ok. One of worst things you can do is dress down and wander around playrooms trying to get involved. Try and chat to women and couples at bar area and hopefully will lead to you been invited to play. Have a great time when you go "

Perfect advice thank you

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Depends on the club.

The Attic do allow single guys on Saturday nights - but limit the numbers, based on the number of ladies inside.

Trick is to dress well (unless it's a dress down club), SOCIALIZE, go without expectations, DON'T follow ladies/couples around, chat to people, ask BEFORE you touch, relax & enjoy yourself.

over a year ago

"Depends on the club.

The Attic do allow single guys on Saturday nights - but limit the numbers, based on the number of ladies inside.

Trick is to dress well (unless it's a dress down club), SOCIALIZE, go without expectations, DON'T follow ladies/couples around, chat to people, ask BEFORE you touch, relax & enjoy yourself."

Again great advice I would worry I would be looked upon as some kind of voyeuristic pervert

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"

Again great advice I would worry I would be looked upon as some kind of voyeuristic pervert "

You'll find many clubs have rooms especially for us exhibitionist totes, where they have one way glass, see thru curtains or - our favourite - stable doors, specifically for people to watch. (though we often invite watched to join us)

Post new Message to Thread