Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club F

Jump to newest

By *oredwifesland OP   Woman
over a year ago

sunderland

Was thinking of trying out club F tonight and it will only ever be my 2nd visit to a club and first time as a single woman. Does anyone have any idea how to find out information on the place other than reviews on here as their website doesn't work. I'd like to have a look at the place and read up on it rather than just go for it as I'm nervous as hell. Any info much appreciated x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

They have a new web site. I hope I'm allowed to post a link to it: https://www.clubf.uk/

It's a friendly social place, and there's no need to be nervous (although it's quite understandable if you'be never been before). There's a fair number of women who go on their own - maybe one who's going tonight will see this and offer to look after you.

There's no play on the ground floor, so you've got a safe place to stay until you're ready to venture further.

The rooms downstairs have been made more flexible, so you can choose whether you want full privacy, an audience, or an open door.

The hot tub is unfortunately still out of action. I'm hoping it returns soon, because that's my happy place.

Don't let your nerves stop you. It's a great place and I'm sure you'll love it

By *leanandkeenMan
over a year ago

gateshead

I went to milf Monday a few weeks back and it was great. Total cock fest but some of the ladies did play together was great fun and on again this Monday. Only club I’ve been to but well run and they do say ask for permission and no means no everyone was respectful of the requests

Post new Message to Thread