Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok recommendations for a newbie club f or club shhh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

ClubF is lovely, we had our first time there, very welcoming.

Not tried club ssssh, but I am sure someone will be along soon.

One is in Newcastle center, the other isn't, that might help make the mind up too.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks. They say dress down in the play areas what exactly do they expect you to wear

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

"Thanks. They say dress down in the play areas what exactly do they expect you to wear"

Our experience was underwear or robe/towel (club has these for hire), or nothing at all.

Basically it's just so you don't have people wandering around in normal day clothes spoiling the mood. If everyone is dressed the same you feel more comfortable, so in this case it feels totally normal to be walking around a bunch of other people with very little on. I felt more confident wearing less as a result of this policy.

Don't over think it, it makes perfect sense within the altered reality of a club. You can still dress to your level of comfort exposure wise (robe covers all sins, and has pockets).

Also bear in mind some women wear pointy heels and not much else, so if you are barefoot be very careful.

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Thanks. They say dress down in the play areas what exactly do they expect you to wear"

At ClubF, dress down for men is usually a towel or some kind of underwear. I also haven't been to Shhh, but I imagine it's the same.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ok recommendations for a newbie club f or club shhh"

Try them both and then you can decide….. One may suit you more than the other….

Post new Message to Thread