Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Asian Clubs/Parties

Jump to newest

By *eaOfAsia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire (G Town)

Does anyone know or can recommend any place that mainly just focus' on Asian/Indian swingers??? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eesingh1Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Does anyone know or can recommend any place that mainly just focus' on Asian/Indian swingers??? Xx"

Hi. I haven’t come across any as of yet. I do like the idea of getting off with other fellow kinky Indians. If you find anywhere let me know. Saying that most of the clubs I’ve been to have been very welcoming and have met few Indians in the clubs.

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"Does anyone know or can recommend any place that mainly just focus' on Asian/Indian swingers??? Xx"

I don`t think so that there is any club that particularly focusing on Asians, though I`ve met with many great Indian people in clubs.

If any club would make an IWFC (Indian Women`s Fan Club) event, similar to BMFC or BWFC, I`d be definitely there!

After living in London for 9 years, the #1 lesson that I learned was that the most beautiful girls here are the Indians!

Have you been to any clubs so far? I`ve read your profile and saw that you are in a relationship. If you come to London with your boyfriend, visit LeBoudoir on a Friday or Saturday night, there are always some hot Indians around!

By *eaOfAsia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire (G Town)

"Does anyone know or can recommend any place that mainly just focus' on Asian/Indian swingers??? Xx

I don`t think so that there is any club that particularly focusing on Asians, though I`ve met with many great Indian people in clubs.

If any club would make an IWFC (Indian Women`s Fan Club) event, similar to BMFC or BWFC, I`d be definitely there!

After living in London for 9 years, the #1 lesson that I learned was that the most beautiful girls here are the Indians!

Have you been to any clubs so far? I`ve read your profile and saw that you are in a relationship. If you come to London with your boyfriend, visit LeBoudoir on a Friday or Saturday night, there are always some hot Indians around! "

We we was going to but saw you needed a membership xx

By *eesingh1Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Does anyone know or can recommend any place that mainly just focus' on Asian/Indian swingers??? Xx

Have you been to any clubs so far? I`ve read your profile and saw that you are in a relationship. If you come to London with your boyfriend, visit LeBoudoir on a Friday or Saturday night, there are always some hot Indians around!

We we was going to but saw you needed a membership xx"

Most decent clubs will be members only. Keeps the idiots out xx

By *weet cheeks1Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We are looking for this sort of party aswell x let us know if yiu guys find 1

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"We are looking for this sort of party aswell x let us know if yiu guys find 1 "

We should keep this topic up in the forum, maybe some club manager will read it and have a think about the idea?

That party would be my all-time favourite event! (and I hope European guys would be allowed, haha )

By *istyblue1967Man
over a year ago

manchester

yes that would be great

By *eaOfAsia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire (G Town)

"We are looking for this sort of party aswell x let us

know if yiu guys find 1

We should keep this topic up in the forum, maybe some club manager will read it and have a think about the idea?

That party would be my all-time favourite event! (and I hope European guys would be allowed, haha )"

That kind of defeats the purpose of a Asian/Indian based party

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"We are looking for this sort of party aswell x let us

know if yiu guys find 1

That party would be my all-time favourite event! (and I hope European guys would be allowed, haha )

That kind of defeats the purpose of a Asian/Indian based party "

You`d not let me in?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can you imagine the furore if someone had a Caucasian club

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

"Can you imagine the furore if someone had a Caucasian club

"

Yes, unfortunately, I can, and it`s really sad that the world goes that way, which makes it a problem. As a white man, I don`t feel offended, when some (many) girls state on their profile, that they are looking for blacks only.

Let`s be fair, swinging is a meat market. When I join a couple in a club, that`s for that night and that`s it. If we meet another time accidentally in a club again that`s okay, we might even play again, but I`d not feel it healthy to be part of their life with regular calls, meets, drinks, whatever. I mean, I definitely do not look for a long-time friendship in these events.

So what is wrong with that, if we go for purely our physical preferences in a swinger club and openly express that preference? What is wrong with that, if clubs organize special theme parties, where the crowd represents a certain physical type of people (skin colour/body size, etc), so everyone has better chance to find a match they are looking for?

Also, imagine the furor if a club had a "fit and skinny only" party...

I also love gorgeous white, black and oriental girls, but yes, Indians especially turn me on. It`s not against anyone else, it`s just a personal taste, like someone prefers blondies other brunetts. It`s really sad that many people would pull out the racism card in this case.

That is another, interesting question what SeaofAsia mentioned as that could defeat the purpose of an Indian party, if it would be filled with non-Indians at the end. I think the best would be to make some limit for non-Indians, like clubs make limits for single men. As I`m also sure, that there are many Indian girls/guys, who enjoy the attention of those from other races who really adore Indians.

But I could mention any other races here, that`s why BMFC/BWFC works well, and not only for blacks.

It`s really sad, that PC makes it impossible to talk and act openly about these things. We are not the same, we are different somehow, and I don`t understand, why is that a problem if we do not deny this difference, but express it and enjoy it. Actually, that is the beauty of that, isn`t it?

By *eaOfAsia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire (G Town)

"Can you imagine the furore if someone had a Caucasian club

Yes, unfortunately, I can, and it`s really sad that the world goes that way, which makes it a problem. As a white man, I don`t feel offended, when some (many) girls state on their profile, that they are looking for blacks only.

Let`s be fair, swinging is a meat market. When I join a couple in a club, that`s for that night and that`s it. If we meet another time accidentally in a club again that`s okay, we might even play again, but I`d not feel it healthy to be part of their life with regular calls, meets, drinks, whatever. I mean, I definitely do not look for a long-time friendship in these events.

So what is wrong with that, if we go for purely our physical preferences in a swinger club and openly express that preference? What is wrong with that, if clubs organize special theme parties, where the crowd represents a certain physical type of people (skin colour/body size, etc), so everyone has better chance to find a match they are looking for?

Also, imagine the furor if a club had a "fit and skinny only" party...

I also love gorgeous white, black and oriental girls, but yes, Indians especially turn me on. It`s not against anyone else, it`s just a personal taste, like someone prefers blondies other brunetts. It`s really sad that many people would pull out the racism card in this case.

That is another, interesting question what SeaofAsia mentioned as that could defeat the purpose of an Indian party, if it would be filled with non-Indians at the end. I think the best would be to make some limit for non-Indians, like clubs make limits for single men. As I`m also sure, that there are many Indian girls/guys, who enjoy the attention of those from other races who really adore Indians.

But I could mention any other races here, that`s why BMFC/BWFC works well, and not only for blacks.

It`s really sad, that PC makes it impossible to talk and act openly about these things. We are not the same, we are different somehow, and I don`t understand, why is that a problem if we do not deny this difference, but express it and enjoy it. Actually, that is the beauty of that, isn`t it?"

Some Asian/Indian people have to be very discreet and inost cased are doing it like me to play for the first out of our comfort zone as some of us have religious value but want to experiment at the same time so when it comes to meeting it feels nicer with people in similar positions xx

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I have met 3 Pakistan / Bangladeshi couples at OP4F who also go to Le Boudoir and before Covid19 a Asian couple use to put on their profile they were looking to meet other Asian couples at a club called Pink Oysters possibly in Farnham so maybe Asian couples go to Pink Oysters club to meet up as I don’t think someone would put up a preference off who they want to meet unless they have met someone of their preference their before.

By *eaOfAsia OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire (G Town)

Maybe someone should do Asian nights, i know if i had the ability if host something like that xx

By *eesingh1Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Maybe someone should do Asian nights, i know if i had the ability if host something like that xx"

Put the idea out to one of the clubs. I’m sure they will give it a trial xx

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Much needed post !!!

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

Yes, yes, yes! Keep this idea at the top, hopefully, one club manager will read it! BMFC and BWFC are a great success (and not only for black people), so something similar could work with Asian/Indian fan club parties too?

As a European living in London for 9 years, I can tell, that Indian girls have something totally special and fascinating thing, such a great mixture of sexy/cute/fine-classy/intelligent manner... I can't put it in words, but I just can't resist when I see that!

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

If you meet the right people your anonymity should always be safe. I had an Indian friend for almost three years. I’ve also met three Asian couples. Their secret’s are safe with me and and other trustworthy Fabbers.

By *asepaul71Man
over a year ago

Buxton

There is something about an Indian/Asian guy that does it for me, lots of them are very beautiful with masses of black hair. I would love to meet one especially in a club situation so they felt safe

Post new Message to Thread