Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chameleons Saturday daytime

Jump to newest

By *oluptuous_Single_Girl OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Birmingham

Hi all, I've never been to a club before but really want to, despite my nerves. A great guy I met off here has offered to take me to Chameleons this Saturday daytime as he said it will be more relaxed than going on an evening for my first time. Any advice from the ladies on here what you'd wear during the daytime? Also what's the usual ratio of ladies to men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

Normally only 6-10 single males and probably 12-15 couples so it’s a nice chilled introduction- but our advice is stay for the evening and then you’ll see how it changes . There’s no pressure to play so you’ll have the choice to jump in or just enjoy watching and playing with each other

Enjoy xx

over a year ago

nottingham

I’d just chill I’m a towel personally- bring a nice outfit for later

over a year ago

South Birmingham

"

Normally only 6-10 single males and probably 12-15 couples so it’s a nice chilled introduction- but our advice is stay for the evening and then you’ll see how it changes . There’s no pressure to play so you’ll have the choice to jump in or just enjoy watching and playing with each other

Enjoy xx"

Thank you so much for reply, really kind of you. Settled my nerves knowing there is no pressure

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

It's very relaxed , sit in the bar chatting and take things at your own pace ...you'll love it

H

over a year ago

nottingham

"

Enjoy xx

Thank you so much for reply, really kind of you. Settled my nerves knowing there is no pressure "

Our pleasure xx go enjoy

By *00KissesCouple
over a year ago

Stourbridge

We joined very recently, only been on a Friday evening so far, but a really lovely relaxed club. I'm sure you will enjoy x

over a year ago

South Birmingham

Well I had a great couple of hours this afternoon, definitely can't wait to go back Glad I went during the day to get a feel for it, looking forward to trying a night out now x

Thanks for kind responses to my post x

over a year ago

nottingham

"Well I had a great couple of hours this afternoon, definitely can't wait to go back Glad I went during the day to get a feel for it, looking forward to trying a night out now x

Thanks for kind responses to my post x"

Glad you had fun xx

Post new Message to Thread