Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Sundays at Chams (Darlaston)

Jump to newest

By *iBloom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

We are considering visiting Chams for the first time at the end of this month, but would only be able to do the Sunday. Could anyone give an idea of what it was typically like on Sundays please? Just trying to weigh up whether to give the Sunday a shot or leave it until a weekend when we're free on Saturday. Cheers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Pre covid Sundays were fairly chilled, quiet compared to fri/sat. I guess it'd be a bit or miss situation. But it's been closed for over a year so chances are it could be busy.

By *iBloom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"Pre covid Sundays were fairly chilled, quiet compared to fri/sat. I guess it'd be a bit or miss situation. But it's been closed for over a year so chances are it could be busy. "

Thanks x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We've been on Sunday a fair few times and like it. Normally from opening to close. There's normally a fair few in. It tents to be a bit more of a chilled/relaxed atmosphere (compared to a Fri/Sat). Also (at least in our experience) a bit more kink upstairs seems happens on a Sunday. So not as wild as the Fri/Sat but still a good day/night. But then you can just never predict Chameleons, some of our wildest nights have been in the week.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Sundays have always been my preferred days/ nights.

By *havenbabe01Couple
over a year ago

bedfordshire

we really enjoy sundays

nice and relaxed

By *iBloom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"We've been on Sunday a fair few times and like it. Normally from opening to close. There's normally a fair few in. It tents to be a bit more of a chilled/relaxed atmosphere (compared to a Fri/Sat). Also (at least in our experience) a bit more kink upstairs seems happens on a Sunday. So not as wild as the Fri/Sat but still a good day/night. But then you can just never predict Chameleons, some of our wildest nights have been in the week."

Thanks! Chilled and relaxed might be good for a first visit, as we're relative swinging newbies and have heard Chams can be a bit full on.

Our only other concern was that, as single men are allowed in, the ratio of singles guys to ladies and couples is kept half way sensible...

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

We enjoy the Sundays as. Its very chilled and tend to get lots of people comming and going throughout the day. Early evening is normally busy.

It's nice on a hot day sunbathing on the outside sunbeds and then playing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As mentioned above, Sundays are relaxed.

They are good days to explore and dip your toe in.

My wife & I like them, although we do go on Fridays/Saturdays too, work and family priorities depending.

Definitely recommend trying Chameleons, it's such a good club.

By *iBloom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

Thank you all x

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've only ever been to the BBW events on a Sunday night...they were mega busy but a lot of fun.

over a year ago

Sundays are our favourite day at chams as others have said it's more chilled and relaxed everyone seems more friendly and still lots of fun to be had xx

By *etmeoutMan
over a year ago

lichfield

If u judging single guys then stick to Saturday nites

Gets on my nerves couples who think it’s all about them and their enjoyment

over a year ago

"If u judging single guys then stick to Saturday nites

Gets on my nerves couples who think it’s all about them and their enjoyment"

That's a bit harsh

over a year ago

I think all bets are off...Sundays are normally very relaxed however post lockdown they might be a fair bit busier.

By *eau and ArrowCouple
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"If u judging single guys then stick to Saturday nites

Gets on my nerves couples who think it’s all about them and their enjoyment"

Didn’t see it as judging single guys, more seeing if the night would work for them. We all have ideal ratios, of course we accept things outside perfect but there is a point for all where the balance doesn’t work.

By *etmeoutMan
over a year ago

lichfield

Just go with the flow

Haven’t we had enough control and restrictions

Just chill and go for it and stop over thinking it

By *S2004Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Just go with the flow

"

Always find these type of posts interesting. I fully understand your point, however there are hundreds of restrictions that we happily obey (not covid related ones) but speed limits, d*unk driving limits, arriving to work on time, not committing crimes etc

Very few would advocate anarchy. All I saw from the original poster was a query whether a Sunday would be appropriate for people new to swinging.

Going with the flow and being overwhelmed with single guys following them wanking would be very off putting and may put a genuine off from swinging, which would be a shame. By nature swingers are out for a good time (probably more so than a vanilla individual) but still have boundaries and preferences

By *iBloom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"Just go with the flow

Always find these type of posts interesting. I fully understand your point, however there are hundreds of restrictions that we happily obey (not covid related ones) but speed limits, d*unk driving limits, arriving to work on time, not committing crimes etc

Very few would advocate anarchy. All I saw from the original poster was a query whether a Sunday would be appropriate for people new to swinging.

Going with the flow and being overwhelmed with single guys following them wanking would be very off putting and may put a genuine off from swinging, which would be a shame. By nature swingers are out for a good time (probably more so than a vanilla individual) but still have boundaries and preferences "

This. Not sure why that other dude jumped to the conclusion we were judging single guys when all we asked was whether the club operates a ratio system. 'Chip' and 'shoulder' much?

By *S2004Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Just go with the flow

Going with the flow and being overwhelmed with single guys following them wanking would be very off putting and may put a genuine off from swinging, which would be a shame. By nature swingers are out for a good time (probably more so than a vanilla individual) but still have boundaries and preferences

This. Not sure why that other dude jumped to the conclusion we were judging single guys when all we asked was whether the club operates a ratio system. 'Chip' and 'shoulder' much? "

In answer, not as such, Saturdays are not open single males so if they are not what you are looking for Saturdays are good. If they are other days are quite pot luck. Obviously the charging policy naturally keeps a balance

By *iBloom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"Just go with the flow

This. Not sure why that other dude jumped to the conclusion we were judging single guys when all we asked was whether the club operates a ratio system. 'Chip' and 'shoulder' much?

In answer, not as such, Saturdays are not open single males so if they are not what you are looking for Saturdays are good. If they are other days are quite pot luck. Obviously the charging policy naturally keeps a balance"

Thanks for the answer. We aren't opposed to single males and would be interested in playing with the right ones in the right circumstances, but don't want to feel overwhelmed as per the scenario described above.

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

"We've been on Sunday a fair few times and like it. Normally from opening to close. There's normally a fair few in. It tents to be a bit more of a chilled/relaxed atmosphere (compared to a Fri/Sat). Also (at least in our experience) a bit more kink upstairs seems happens on a Sunday. So not as wild as the Fri/Sat but still a good day/night. But then you can just never predict Chameleons, some of our wildest nights have been in the week.

Thanks! Chilled and relaxed might be good for a first visit, as we're relative swinging newbies and have heard Chams can be a bit full on.

Our only other concern was that, as single men are allowed in, the ratio of singles guys to ladies and couples is kept half way sensible..."

I am not aware they operate a strict ratio, all I can say that having gone on both on a Friday and saturday night it's generally a good mix and balance of people and most of the single guys are good fun and sociable, the bar area is very relaxed and you can sit and watch the world go by...

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"

Thanks for the answer. We aren't opposed to single males and would be interested in playing with the right ones in the right circumstances, but don't want to feel overwhelmed as per the scenario described above. "

I've never witnessed single men following people round and wanking, at any club I've been to! Yes, men may have a wank if a couple were playing in an open area and that's to be expected but not follow them around.

By *S2004Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"

Thanks for the answer. We aren't opposed to single males and would be interested in playing with the right ones in the right circumstances, but don't want to feel overwhelmed as per the scenario described above.

I've never witnessed single men following people round and wanking, at any club I've been to! Yes, men may have a wank if a couple were playing in an open area and that's to be expected but not follow them around. "

Unfortunately I have had that experience on more than one occasion, hopefully we will be entering a brave new dawn as it were

By *etmeoutMan
over a year ago

lichfield

No chip on shoulder but did expect that to be the reply

Being to many clubs and found single guys to be very respectful

Never seen any issues with any one maybe I’m just lucky

The couple said our other concern

The word concern made me reply

Meet loads thought I would defend single guys it’s freedom of speech but you get the chip on shoulder reply

I’m chilled and don’t judge just saying like and have fun when every u choose

By *etmeoutMan
over a year ago

lichfield

Get overwhelmed

Omg get u you might get ignored wouldn’t that be shocking

over a year ago

"

I've never witnessed single men following people round and wanking, at any club I've been to! Yes, men may have a wank if a couple were playing in an open area and that's to be expected but not follow them around. "

Unfortunately we have witnessed it on several occasions at different places not just chams xx

By *S2004Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Get overwhelmed

Omg get u you might get ignored wouldn’t that be shocking "

I think everyone has different viewpoint of what is overwhelming for them. There are some beginning a swinging lifestyle that may find something too much that others would absolutely welcome. The concern wasn’t aimed at single men perse.but at the fact they were worried that the balance would be uncomfortable.

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

If single guys are a "concern", just wait till you meet some of the men on couples-only nights who think that they can get away with anything because they have a woman in tow.

There's good & bad in all, being "single" or "couple'd" isn't the defining factor.

By *iBloom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Carmarthen

"If single guys are a "concern", just wait till you meet some of the men on couples-only nights who think that they can get away with anything because they have a woman in tow.

There's good & bad in all, being "single" or "couple'd" isn't the defining factor."

Please point out where I suggested otherwise? None of our posts said anything to slag off single guys.

It was made perfectly clear that our concern is the possibility of couples and ladies being outnumbered by men on a non couples night, which as others have pointed out, might well be unnerving for first time visitors. Not our fault that some of you have insisted on interpreting that as us negatively judging single men!

KS2004 thank you - at least someone gets it!

Post new Message to Thread