Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Naturist spa royston

Jump to newest

By *ain and sorted OP   Man
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Hi every one, im considering visting, natirist spa in royston for a little r n r on my day off wednesday any one visted? That can give any feed back, going on my own this wednesday, the following week have a lady friend who fancies coming along for a nice massage and chill x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Havery you been there before? If it's the place I went to some time ago, it wasn't great.

over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Havery you been there before? If it's the place I went to some time ago, it wasn't great."

No i havnt been there before tempted to go and see what ita like

By *edonisthenryMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I went years ago and had a four handed massage with a delightful 'happy ending' from two ladies. I don't remember seeing any other customers at the time and pretty small.

over a year ago

"Havery you been there before? If it's the place I went to some time ago, it wasn't great.

No i havnt been there before tempted to go and see what ita like "

When I called in, before covid, the sauna wasn't working, or the hot tub and only people there were for the massage, with chargeable extras of course. Don't think it's a swingers club at all.

over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Hi mate, i sort of guessed had an idea it wasnt a swingers spa, tge idea of going was to chill and relax in the hot tub and sauna, but think youve confirmed what was in the back of my mind, thank you

over a year ago

"Hi mate, i sort of guessed had an idea it wasnt a swingers spa, tge idea of going was to chill and relax in the hot tub and sauna, but think youve confirmed what was in the back of my mind, thank you "

Check out their massage prices, gives you an idea of what that place is about. Better off at Vanilla Alternative or Kestrels.

Post new Message to Thread