Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Overweight men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How are heavey men taken in the clubs id love to go to one but fear id be looked down on for all the fit men

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You see fat guys in clubs all the time. Only place you might not see them is in really high-end invite-only parties.

Just go, you'll be fine.

I sat in a hot tub in a club once with two guys who were massively overweight. One of them only had tooth teeth in his whole head.

over a year ago

Some women love men with a few extra pounds. I do have to say though most people are so aware of how they look it's not really paid attention to.

over a year ago

Do they get much action

over a year ago

just be yourself... and if you get chatting to a lady or couple... you might get lucky...

its not all about the physique.. if you are charming and courteous, you stand a chance...

DONT BE A DICK.

Thats more important than your bodyshape.

By *uddly GoblinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Personally I've never had an issue in club's and have been to a fair few over the years, confidence and patience is the key and be respectful of others and if someone isn't interested don't take it personally

over a year ago

Thanks it is just my confidance and what i lack down below compered to others

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

"Personally I've never had an issue in club's and have been to a fair few over the years, confidence and patience is the key and be respectful of others and if someone isn't interested don't take it personally "

By *mmsiebeeCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

You see all shapes and sizes in clubs. I’m a bigger chap, and never had an issue, just (like has been said) don’t be a dick.

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr southend

I am a larger gent myself and have never had any issues at clubs except when I am to slow to notice that I am being hit on lol

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do they get much action "

Piece of advice…. Calling it “action” .. probably not a good idea, we are talking about human beings here not pieces of meat!

Which kinda links to your opening post… it can be as much about personally as looks and it can be as much about making a good impression getting to know people…

It can be as much about mindset…. What attitude you go in with and what attitude you are putting out there

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr southend

"

It can be as much about mindset…. What attitude you go in with and what attitude you are putting out there "

so very true

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Do they get much action

Piece of advice…. Calling it “action” .. probably not a good idea, we are talking about human beings here not pieces of meat!

Which kinda links to your opening post… it can be as much about personally as looks and it can be as much about making a good impression getting to know people…

It can be as much about mindset…. What attitude you go in with and what attitude you are putting out there "

this man gets it. Check his veris as he is very popular as being a gent, and not just after ‘action’.

over a year ago

Thanks for tbe replys its just i imagined all the blocks to be chizzeled with big cocks

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr southend

"Thanks for tbe replys its just i imagined all the blocks to be chizzeled with big cocks"
nope at most clubs you will get people of all ages, shapes and sizes so nothing to worry about, I have body confidanc3 issues but can walk around a club butt naked and be fine with it

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple
over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

You meet/see all sizes and shapes at clubs.

Just go and enjoy the atmosphere and environment..

Never expect anything.. if anything happens..thats just a bonus!

over a year ago

Thanks again iam gagging to try it hopefully il bond and have fun

By *edroom.gangsterMan
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Its not the size of the nail, it's about the hammer that hits the nail.

Be a decent and genuine guy (hammer) n the rest will follow.

And maybe dropping the word "action" too will help.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am overweight mainly due to various injuries over last year that has messed up my fitness

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Size/weight is a not a problem. We're all different and clubs are no exception, it's a right mix. Just need to go, be clean and let your personality shine through.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

"Thanks it is just my confidance and what i lack down below compered to others"

I totally understand. It's hard for most single guys to make the step through that door. I remember my first visit as a single guy. But just remember if you dont go you, you'll never get to find out. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. What's the worst that can happen?

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Beauty is only skin deep, so what's wrong with having deep skin?

Well, that's my excuse, anyway.

By *ossMan
over a year ago

Conwy

Yeah but did he fuck you

By *ragon007Man
over a year ago

london

"Yeah but did he fuck you "

So what i worked after going to clubs after years that’s size does not seem to make any difference .I have seen people with huge cocks not getting laid because they did not have banter and a later person with small cock enjoy all the attention because he was good in talking

So get some jokes ready

over a year ago

"Thanks it is just my confidance and what i lack down below compered to others

I totally understand. It's hard for most single guys to make the step through that door. I remember my first visit as a single guy. But just remember if you dont go you, you'll never get to find out. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. What's the worst that can happen? "

Dr pepper...

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I’m the largest/heaviest I’ve ever been in my life, yet I can walk around a club with no issues whatsoever. As you’ve been told, all shapes and sizes are in attendance so go in there and just be yourself.

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"Yeah but did he fuck you "

Did who fuck who?

You need to click on the reply and quote button so we know who you’re talking/responding to

over a year ago

I like that clubs have a variety of people and I'm a social butterfly so would talk to everyone that is respectful. However, I never go with the intention to play, I go to be social and make new like minded friends

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

We have been to loads of clubs over many years. We have seen all sorts of body shapes and sizes.

What we have never seen, not once, in any club is people pointing and laughing at any other person in regard to their body !

By *olo_89Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

(w) I'm not exactly skinny, not massive though more dad bod and never had an issue. People are all really friendly happy to talk to anyone and it's more connection of the mind than attraction to the body.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"We have been to loads of clubs over many years. We have seen all sorts of body shapes and sizes.

What we have never seen, not once, in any club is people pointing and laughing at any other person in regard to their body !"

I can only agree.

I have been to many, many clubs and they're incredibly friendly and inclusive. Attraction is so much more than the physical.

By *oodsyMan
over a year ago

tonbridge

Hi, I have a problem with the phrase "getting some action". I think OP needs to understand that clubs and parties are about making connections and friends and making others comfortable around you. The rest will come naturally if you aren't too pushy and have a nice friendly demeanor. The demographic of the swinging community means there aren't many olympic athletes among us and very few of us will be heading to Tokyo soon. Those of us left behind are varied in shape so it isn't a very judgemental group of people a newbie might meet.

over a year ago

"Hi, I have a problem with the phrase "getting some action". I think OP needs to understand that clubs and parties are about making connections and friends and making others comfortable around you. The rest will come naturally if you aren't too pushy and have a nice friendly demeanor. The demographic of the swinging community means there aren't many olympic athletes among us and very few of us will be heading to Tokyo soon. Those of us left behind are varied in shape so it isn't a very judgemental group of people a newbie might meet. "

Not just his use of the word 'action' after been pulled on that further down he responds using the term 'gagging for it'.

Its the mindset which this type of language is linked to that will be his biggest barrier to succeeding in a club environment, not how much he weighs or what the size of his cock is.

KJ

over a year ago

There's no substitute for experience.

Go along to a club and see how things work.

If you speak out of turn, people will let you know. If you act inappripriately, people or the club will let you know.

Speaking from experience, a few tips of not what to do is as follows: Don't sit staring at people. Its very unnerving. Smile, say hello and introduce yourself or nod and move along until you get chance to chat.

Don't follow couples or women around. It will just make you seem like you're sharking and stalking. Say hello in passing as you walk around, or make a pleasant comment.

If you're sat in a wet club and wearing a towel, don't sit rubbing your cock and gawping at people, you'll be joining the ranks of the 'Towel Monkies' who look like the chimps at the zoo sat fiddling with themselves.

If you're a dry/clothed club, don't lurk around pocket wanking, it puts a strange expression on your face and looks like you're trying to peel an orange in your pocket.

Don't expect anything to happen when you visit a club. Go to enjoy the evening in a different surrounding than what you're used to. If you go expecting to be 'getting some action cos you're gagging for it' then you'll be sorely disappointed and left feeling like the fat kid at school who is always last to be picked to play football (I'm sure we've all had that feeling at some point lol ).

Be courteous, be kind, be humble. If anyone is bitchy or snooty towards you, because you have used the manners above, they aren't for you. Rise above their attitude, move on and don't let it spoil your evening.

Keep your hands to yourself! That is unless you have been invited to touch, join in, or there is an open group activity free for all.

The most important thing of all is attitude. Have a good one. Its the first thing my wife & I look for when meeting and chatting at clubs or socials. There's more fun to be had with a good outlook, attitude and humour. It doesn't matter what someone's sexual persuasions are, their skin colour, their appearance or body shape, its their attitude that determins who they are.

Just be nice and talk the same as you would in a pub or somewhere social.

Hope this has been of some use to you

By *irty Fun GuyMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

My wife prefers heavier guys not interested in the posers

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Thanks again iam gagging to try it hopefully il bond and have fun"

The best thing to do is go there with no expectations, use it as a chance to make connections and converse with other people in the life style. if you go in there obviously looking for any action you can get, you will give off a desperate vibe and people would most likely avoid you like the plague. A lot of the time in clubs a guys behaviour and the respect they show to others can count much more than their body and penis size.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"I am overweight mainly due to various injuries over last year that has messed up my fitness

"

You look fabulous. I don't particularly find men with a beer belly overhang sexy, it effects their ability to pound me. I've found older larger men lazy when fucking and unable to move in the way I would like them to. There is a difference between growing old with a guy who has put on weight and meeting them for the first time off here.

over a year ago

"just be yourself... and if you get chatting to a lady or couple... you might get lucky...

its not all about the physique.. if you are charming and courteous, you stand a chance...

DONT BE A DICK.

Thats more important than your bodyshape.

"

100% true

By *rl322Man
over a year ago

wr11

This ??

By *eamteamCouple
over a year ago

Toen

I think you’ll be ok. Your foreskin looks like it could be a massive drawback though

Post new Message to Thread