Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi nights

Jump to newest

By *phrodite_Adonis OP   Couple
over a year ago

~~

Could anyone share which clubs apart from VA host bi nights please? We’re based near Birmingham but willing to travel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Greenhouse in Luton was holding one on Friday evenings before lockdown. Chams in Darlaston had a bi night on a Monday and think Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable might be holding one when clubs fully reopen again.

over a year ago

"Greenhouse in Luton was holding one on Friday evenings before lockdown. Chams in Darlaston had a bi night on a Monday and think Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable might be holding one when clubs fully reopen again. "

Are these the only places in the South East as far as you are aware?

over a year ago

~~

"Greenhouse in Luton was holding one on Friday evenings before lockdown. Chams in Darlaston had a bi night on a Monday and think Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable might be holding one when clubs fully reopen again. "

Thank you

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Could anyone share which clubs apart from VA host bi nights please? We’re based near Birmingham but willing to travel. "

Chams Newport South Wales have bi night on a Saturday.

over a year ago

Also quite interested here. Thank you!

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Jaydees had a good bi night in the south too x

over a year ago

has anyone been to the Luton greenhouse bi nights? Is it any good there

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

ME1 in Rochester, Kent also used to hold Bi nights twice a month pre Covid & had planned to restart them last Saturday but had to push it back until the end of July when restrictions weren't lifted on the 21st

over a year ago

Eureka's used to have a Bi night and you can stay overnight

over a year ago

"has anyone been to the Luton greenhouse bi nights? Is it any good there "

Great night

By *tjamespkMan
over a year ago

Woodford

Chams is wonderful!

over a year ago

Chams Darleston has (had) bi night on Mondays.

over a year ago

Townhouse on the wirral have an epic bi night, gloryhole, dark room, and a sauna! Also loads of kink areas, swings and a jacuzzi! The bi play is open in all areas.. its fantastic x

over a year ago

Basic question but are bi nights open to hetero women or is everyone expected to be bi? I’d love to try out a club but I’m not sure about “regular” nights as I’m not interested in women, I want to watch/play with bi men and I am a masc-ish presenting top (I don’t wear feminine lingerie etc). I have no idea what kind of club I’d fit in at!

By *ancie84Woman
over a year ago

wirral

I have been to the bi night at Townhouse before and loved it, really looking forward to being able to attend again

over a year ago

~~

Thanks for the info everyone

By *ingersmalloyMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

When everything opens up , Monday nights at chameleons Darlaston. I'm sure you'll both be very popular xx

over a year ago

"I have been to the bi night at Townhouse before and loved it, really looking forward to being able to attend again "

Not long now

over a year ago

"Basic question but are bi nights open to hetero women or is everyone expected to be bi? I’d love to try out a club but I’m not sure about “regular” nights as I’m not interested in women, I want to watch/play with bi men and I am a masc-ish presenting top (I don’t wear feminine lingerie etc). I have no idea what kind of club I’d fit in at! "

My understanding is that all the clubs ask is that if you aren't bisexual, that you are bi tolerant.

over a year ago

"Basic question but are bi nights open to hetero women or is everyone expected to be bi? I’d love to try out a club but I’m not sure about “regular” nights as I’m not interested in women, I want to watch/play with bi men and I am a masc-ish presenting top (I don’t wear feminine lingerie etc). I have no idea what kind of club I’d fit in at!

My understanding is that all the clubs ask is that if you aren't bisexual, that you are bi tolerant."

That makes sense!

Just trying to figure out the conventions - that “bi” in swinging seems to mean bi men specifically, while “straight” nights are fine with female bisexuality. Confusing

By *igballs69Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Chameleons Darlaston is a great club and had a weekly bi event on Monday's that started at 12pm through to 1am before Covid. There's also a good mix of people and ages.

As others have said, there's a Friday evening event at the Greenhouse in Luton (probably a bit far).

Feel free to DM if you want some more information.

By *aznlouCouple
over a year ago

co durham

Would love more bi nights up north more towards bi men than bi fems.

Lou

over a year ago

Townhouse is a fun night on a bi night lots going on in the dark room

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

Bi fun club on a monday

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

Considering that a good percentage of people attending a so called normal session are bi to some extent (even if they don't admit it), why not have some sort of badge, bracelet (like the ones at all inclusive resorts for instance), stamp on the forehead (lol) etc. that lets others know you are bi or straight?

By *immyleaMan
over a year ago

Derby

Bi-Kink in East London was a fantastic club run by fantastic people. God knows when or if it will ever reopen, though.

over a year ago

"Bi-Kink in East London was a fantastic club run by fantastic people. God knows when or if it will ever reopen, though."

Was that the same people who ran PissOir?

By *immyleaMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Bi-Kink in East London was a fantastic club run by fantastic people. God knows when or if it will ever reopen, though.

Was that the same people who ran PissOir? "

Yes, the lovely Nina and Aidan.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/21 04:54:44]

over a year ago

"Considering that a good percentage of people attending a so called normal session are bi to some extent (even if they don't admit it), why not have some sort of badge, bracelet (like the ones at all inclusive resorts for instance), stamp on the forehead (lol) etc. that lets others know you are bi or straight? "

I am fine with that, would make pulling a bit simpler

By *entleman4MMFMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Club F near Durham do great bi nights

By *entleman4MMFMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Club F near Durham do great bi nights"

And great daytime bi parties.

over a year ago

"Considering that a good percentage of people attending a so called normal session are bi to some extent (even if they don't admit it), why not have some sort of badge, bracelet (like the ones at all inclusive resorts for instance), stamp on the forehead (lol) etc. that lets others know you are bi or straight? "

I guess my worry is that as a hetero woman I’d go to a bi night and other women would think I’m leading them on by being hetero. But I’m not interested in other hetero men, I want to watch boys playing together, so “regular” clubs wouldn’t be for me. So I dunno where I fit

By *ove2PleaseX2Couple (MM)
over a year ago

Yorkshire & Newcastle

Jay here, been to Quest bi night before Covid. Not sure that will be back after Covid...

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"

Jay here, been to Quest bi night before Covid. Not sure that will be back after Covid...

"

Quest have never had a specific bi night. They have a bi Tuesday afternoon, but the evening isn't advertised as bi, I wish it was.

over a year ago

"Bi-Kink in East London was a fantastic club run by fantastic people. God knows when or if it will ever reopen, though.

Was that the same people who ran PissOir?

Yes, the lovely Nina and Aidan."

That looks like a fun night

By *acnShellCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Could anyone share which clubs apart from VA host bi nights please? We’re based near Birmingham but willing to travel. "

Xtasia is starting a new Bi-Night in Flirts bar from restriction lifting every Thursday night. You have the bar, 40 seater cinema and the lovely new playroom they are currently setting up. Plus hotel rooms if you want a stay over. Rule is bi-friendly to attend.

over a year ago

Club Amigos in Leicester is very good, no specific bi night but always lots of bi and straight fun. They don’t care what your persuasion is.

By *i4bicplsMan
over a year ago

Darwen

Club play(formerly club sx) in Blackpool hold bi nights, and they are great fun.

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Quest Leeds on Tuesdays and direct train from Birmingham if you didnt want to drive.

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"

Quest Leeds on Tuesdays and direct train from Birmingham if you didnt want to drive.

"

That would be Tuesday 11am to 6pm.

Not Bi on Tuesday evening according to website.

Post new Message to Thread