Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club Lash (Manchester)

Jump to newest

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Hi all, anyone been to club Lash?

A friend recommended this place after I asked her about Torture Garden.

It’s to introduce another friend who has mentioned she’s curious and I’m the discreet chauffeur to debauchery for many of my friends.

I’m a simple swingers club guy I.e INFUSIONS,, but I’ll take anyone anywhere to explore new things.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wingingDoggerMan
over a year ago

E

I've never heard of it. I see they have a website though

https://clublash.net/welcome/

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Yeah I’ve seen it.

Was after a more personal review by someone that had been there.

Thanks for replying though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

Just to say club lash isn't a swingers club it's a BDSM club no frontal nudety or sex it's to indulge in your BDSM fanticy it's a fantastic little club if u enjoy a good spanking x

over a year ago

They tend to advertise on Facebook and it's tickets only events x

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Thank you

Yes, I’m a member on FB after my friend invited me. I don’t fully understand, you go to get spanked and then leave?

I’m mean I can still take my curious friend, but I’d have to ‘give’ her to someone to experience the bdsm. And is it open in that respect, not just a room hire for you and friends?

I want her to have the best experience, I’m happy to drive and just sit there while she has the new experience.

over a year ago

Hi best way to explain it is it's a small club where u need to dress up think latex rubber fetish wear there is a bar where u can buy alcohol there's a DJ u can have a dance chat get to know people then up stairs there r rooms with equipment to use spanking rope play u can watch there's dominatrix who will spank u it's s great little club but it is not a swingers club it's for like minded people who enjoy the Sean hope that helps the July event is full but look out for tickets going on sale in August xx

over a year ago

Just to add my hubby would be happy to spank your friend if that's what she would like to experience we bring are own kit to use he's very good at it I can vouch for that x

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Ah, thanks again.

You have been a great help.

So costume party on the ground floor, play (not sex) rooms upstairs.

I’ll let her know.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I was a regular around 10 years ago and still receive an occasional email over events they’re holding. It’s a well run event, changed venues quite often but they have plenty of equipment when you go in and explore.

It’s not that hardcore when I used to go, so you shouldn’t see anything too extreme but just go with an open mind and enjoy yourself.

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Thanks Steph.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Thanks Steph. "
I've been in the n East bdsm scene, nearly 30 years. The bdsm clubs up this way are no sex play. They are totally different to swingers clubs. There, is a little crossover in places. But how many swingers actually want their bottoms caned or whipped red raw. I'm at the extreme end of bdsm Inc needleplay body stapling, electrics flesh hooks. It's each to their own and people get their kicks in all sorts of ways. If bdsm does interest you just go with an open mind.

over a year ago

That's great hope to see you both there one day xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Thanks Steph. I've been in the n East bdsm scene, nearly 30 years. The bdsm clubs up this way are no sex play. They are totally different to swingers clubs. There, is a little crossover in places. But how many swingers actually want their bottoms caned or whipped red raw. I'm at the extreme end of bdsm Inc needleplay body stapling, electrics flesh hooks. It's each to their own and people get their kicks in all sorts of ways. If bdsm does interest you just go with an open mind. "

Last time at Lash there wasn’t that extreme play, not that I saw anyway. But plenty of spanking, whips, electric etc…was in attendance. But it’s a great place to meet others that do like to take things a bit further.

I’m a bit closer to soft play, so spanking, light whipping and bondage is my limit

over a year ago

I've never been, looks amazing - I'd be interested in going if anyone wants to share their car with me and help with the fuel....I'm East Lancs Blackburn, DM please x

By *atenaWoman
over a year ago

Hyde

Hi.....

Which venue are you looking to go to? Lash at Manchester Chambers allows sex in the private rooms.

The venue is small and intimate... it's for bdsm and kink and those who do like to 'dress up for fetish'

There's manyyyyyyyy great BDSM nights on/around Manchester.

Play club- same venue as Lash at Manchester chambers

Kage- uses partners swing club- on the 4th Sunday if the month 1-8pm...

For now....

(Waiting to see what else reopens post Covid)

I'll be at playclub and Kage

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

[Removed by poster at 13/07/21 10:43:19]

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Oh dear, now you’re complicating it all haha.

Yes I think they mainly do the chambers venue, I see they have been decorating it.

I am interested only in providing the best experience for my friend. I’m The sort of go to guy for people to experience these sorts of adventures, they trust me completely and I am nothing but honest with them with no inhibitions.

Big.boob.miss, I’d happily take you so I can learn it all before my friend. I’d message you direct as I love your updates but doubt I fit your wants, but happy to talk platonically.

I used to attend an alt gig night in Preston, DarkCide so I’m just using that as my dress code. Leather/corsetry etc.

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

Am one of their DM when they run events in city centre as I setup the kit with my friend the who makes the dungeon kit the prof.

There Lash and Lash Intimate

The Events at Manchester Chambers in Ashton under Lyne (Lash Intimate) are very small with about 50 people attending more like a house party.

The bigger club Lash events 100-150 people uses nightclubs in Manchester but as not as often as they used to be due to lack of venues in city centre.

Non are like TG ( I used to also setup there kit )

Lash leans to Goth/alt clubbers with TG more into Dance music. and have about 800 people plus attending. also TG allow Sex in there couple room

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Well the goth theme suits us well.

She’s a nice size 10 ‘big titty goth’ type.

Thanks for your info.

By *CLeedsCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I (male half) used to be a bit of a regular at both Lash and Kage several years ago. Lash in particular changed venues a few times, so my knowledge may be a bit dated now.

Lash is basically a kinky nightclub. You'll see a little bit of nudity (generally to half) but it's basically people dressing up in leather, pvc etc. It's very much on the tame end of things, but you will see a bit of spanking, caning etc.

Kage is a play event. You'll see people whipping, fucking, group play etc. I went to my first Kage after about 6 months of visiting Lash (which was my first ever event) and that was a pretty good evolution for me. I think if I'd gone to Kage first I'd have been a bit overawed.

Both great events. Pick the one that matches your experience/tolerance.

By *ego OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

Perfect, thanks for that insight.

Post new Message to Thread