Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Secrets - Devon

Jump to newest

By *ravitysUnion OP   Couple
over a year ago

EXETER

We really like the look of Secrets. No information or updates on their website as yet. I really hope this place reopens after the pandemic. Anyone know anything?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a really good club, and well worth visiting. suspect that the owners are awaiting for nearer to the regulations lifting to be allowed to open.

Generally they open one weekend a month and publish opening dates well in advance.

Keep an eye out and we're sure that it will be published when the time comes OP

By *ED00Woman
over a year ago

South Devon... Torbaydos

Love this club and I'm missing it. Summer isnt the summer without Secrets. I'm lucky to live near so go most months. I agree Chris and Teressa are probably waiting for more updates about lifting restrictions.

By *hristeresa12Couple
over a year ago

Totnes

Hi all, just seen this post.

We aren't making any plans on re-opening until we have a confirmed 'back to normal' date. Whilst this is tentatively 21st June at present this is likely to move forward dependent on increasing Covid infection levels, like everybody else we're just going to have to wait for the government announcement!

If 21st June is confirmed then we hope to hold our re-opening party on Saturday 24th July but we're not starting a reservation booking list until after the announcement.

All confirmed party dates will appear on our own website and on the organised events listing here on Fabs.

over a year ago

"Hi all, just seen this post.

We aren't making any plans on re-opening until we have a confirmed 'back to normal' date. Whilst this is tentatively 21st June at present this is likely to move forward dependent on increasing Covid infection levels, like everybody else we're just going to have to wait for the government announcement!

If 21st June is confirmed then we hope to hold our re-opening party on Saturday 24th July but we're not starting a reservation booking list until after the announcement.

All confirmed party dates will appear on our own website and on the organised events listing here on Fabs. "

Thanks for the update and keep up the good work guys

By *ED00Woman
over a year ago

South Devon... Torbaydos

All confirmed party dates will appear on our own website and on the organised events listing here on Fabs. "

I'm keeping fingers eyes and legs crossed for you. If it is the 24th July I wont be able to attend as I've just managed to book a table for dinner at the Ivy that night bugger !!!

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

24th July will be good news for most but not us as we're busy that day

over a year ago

Great news, I'm looking forward to my first visit.

By *ncubussuccubusCouple
over a year ago

funky

Thanks for the update..

Trust you are both well...

'Hopefully' see you soon as we are missing our visits to Grockle-land

By *ustustwo.1965Couple
over a year ago

"Great news, I'm looking forward to my first visit. "

We are also looking forward to our first visit.

As far as we are aware, Secrets is a couples only club.

Have we got it wrong?

By *hristeresa12Couple
over a year ago

Totnes

"Great news, I'm looking forward to my first visit.

We are also looking forward to our first visit.

As far as we are aware, Secrets is a couples only club.

Have we got it wrong?"

'Secrets' is mixed sex couples and single females only, single males and male couples and tv's are not invited.

Look out for re-opening party dates on organised events listing here on Fabs and also on our own website. If 19th July confirmed as 'back to normal' date then our first party will be in the second half of August.

over a year ago

Ooh I've heard good fun things about your club and can't wait to visit

over a year ago

I’ve recently moved to Devon so been having a look at what clubs are around and this one is definitely getting a visit first. Sounds great.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

"I’ve recently moved to Devon so been having a look at what clubs are around and this one is definitely getting a visit first. Sounds great. "

It’s couples and single ladies only!

Post new Message to Thread