Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club Newbie!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've had many naughty meets on fab through an old account however never experienced a club night! I'm Looking to change that when they open up again but was curious where's best to go!? Plus what are they like etc x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The club review section on here is now open on the desktop site. Take a look.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It is also open on the mobile site.

over a year ago

"I've had many naughty meets on fab through an old account however never experienced a club night! I'm Looking to change that when they open up again but was curious where's best to go!? Plus what are they like etc x"

Do some research into the clubs, but the best approach is to treat it like a social night and if anything happens then that’s a bonus. That way, whatever happens you’ll be guaranteed an enjoyable evening even if you don’t play

over a year ago

"It is also open on the mobile site. "

Ah ok, thank you

By *evilandTheBeastCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

You already had some very good advice on this thread, OP. We are going to add that not all club nights are open to single men. Therefore, when you decide which club you'd like to visit, don't just turn up as you may not be let in if it's an event for couples only, for example.

On the club website, there are rules that everyone needs to follow- usually, there are separate sections for single men, single women and couples. Those rules state how to join the club, what events are available, what are the rules of attending said events etc. If in any doubt, contact the club directly.

One more thing- do also research the cost. As while some clubs are free to join, you just need to register with them, there are clubs that charge quite a significant amount of money just to become members. And then there is the entrance fee, plus any purchases in the club. Some clubs have got license, others allow you to bring your own alcohol.

On the subject of money- do check with the club whether they accept card payments or if you need to have cash.

Last but not least- we cannot stress enough the importance of what others have said regarding treating it as a social night and not expecting sex. People go to swingers clubs for a variety of reasons, not just to have sex. And even if they do go there to have sex, they may only be looking for specific people to join them, or only want to be watched.

Hopefully you'll enjoy your first experience of a club night, when clubs are allowed to open.

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan
over a year ago

stockport wasteland

"I've had many naughty meets on fab through an old account however never experienced a club night! I'm Looking to change that when they open up again but was curious where's best to go!? Plus what are they like etc x

Do some research into the clubs, but the best approach is to treat it like a social night and if anything happens then that’s a bonus. That way, whatever happens you’ll be guaranteed an enjoyable evening even if you don’t play"

agreed, due to everyone being different people and looking for different things defo research first clubs and the different party nights

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan
over a year ago

stockport wasteland

"You already had some very good advice on this thread, OP. We are going to add that not all club nights are open to single men. Therefore, when you decide which club you'd like to visit, don't just turn up as you may not be let in if it's an event for couples only, for example.

On the club website, there are rules that everyone needs to follow- usually, there are separate sections for single men, single women and couples. Those rules state how to join the club, what events are available, what are the rules of attending said events etc. If in any doubt, contact the club directly.

One more thing- do also research the cost. As while some clubs are free to join, you just need to register with them, there are clubs that charge quite a significant amount of money just to become members. And then there is the entrance fee, plus any purchases in the club. Some clubs have got license, others allow you to bring your own alcohol.

On the subject of money- do check with the club whether they accept card payments or if you need to have cash.

Last but not least- we cannot stress enough the importance of what others have said regarding treating it as a social night and not expecting sex. People go to swingers clubs for a variety of reasons, not just to have sex. And even if they do go there to have sex, they may only be looking for specific people to join them, or only want to be watched.

Hopefully you'll enjoy your first experience of a club night, when clubs are allowed to open. "

also sound advice

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ah thank you so much! Great insight & will definitely take a better look once they've opened back up A social night sounds amazing in itself right now

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I've had many naughty meets on fab through an old account however never experienced a club night! I'm Looking to change that when they open up again but was curious where's best to go!? Plus what are they like etc x"

“Take a female friend” is the best advice I can give a solo guy looking to visit any swinger club

By *evilandTheBeastCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

What if he hasn't got a "naughty female friend" to take with him? Or he wants to try it on his own? You can successfully visit a swingers club as a single man- and by "successfully", we don't mean necessarily having sex there with someone. It's a great way to get involved in the swinging community, which is not just about having sex with others.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"What if he hasn't got a "naughty female friend" to take with him? Or he wants to try it on his own? You can successfully visit a swingers club as a single man- and by "successfully", we don't mean necessarily having sex there with someone. It's a great way to get involved in the swinging community, which is not just about having sex with others. "

I can only speak from my experiences of the club scene, both as a solo guy, and as a couple. I won’t visit another club as a solo guy, unless I have a pre-arranged meet inside

Post new Message to Thread