By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

I cant see it on my mobile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Tenerife is in the Channel Islands apparently!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I cant see it on my mobile? "

Yeh it was launched last week and seems to be desktop only at the moment. If you're on your mobile, switch to desktop version to view it x

By *mm_martin841Couple
over a year ago

stoke on Trent

" "

Cant wait to see u all again xxx

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

"I cant see it on my mobile?

Yeh it was launched last week and seems to be desktop only at the moment. If you're on your mobile, switch to desktop version to view it x"

Working fine on my phone all week.

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Have these reviews been edited?

I haven't looked at all of them, but the ones I saw seem to have unanimously positive reviews. Really? Not a single disillusioned person out there letting us know what they think?

Sorry, but this North Korean approach to opinion forming does nothing at all to add credibility to the genuinely positive reviews. Everyone knows that you don't please all the people all the time. And yes I know that it's nice to be supportive of clubs as the emerge from lockdown, but don't the readers deserve to read honest opinions rather than a barage of propaganda, which is what this has turned into?

By *dgeofheaven71Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

Just so nice to see the clubs page back , stupid really I know but it’s a little glimmer of hope and put a smile on my face ??

By *ausageNmashCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Have these reviews been edited?

I haven't looked at all of them, but the ones I saw seem to have unanimously positive reviews. Really? Not a single disillusioned person out there letting us know what they think?

Sorry, but this North Korean approach to opinion forming does nothing at all to add credibility to the genuinely positive reviews. Everyone knows that you don't please all the people all the time. And yes I know that it's nice to be supportive of clubs as the emerge from lockdown, but don't the readers deserve to read honest opinions rather than a barage of propaganda, which is what this has turned into?"

No, all reviews are left on the site whether that be positive or negative.

The only time a post would be removed is if it wasn't a review of the club

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Just so nice to see the clubs page back , stupid really I know but it’s a little glimmer of hope and put a smile on my face ??"

Psttt it has been there for just over two weeks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

absolutely buzzin for the clubs!!!!

By *S2004Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Have these reviews been edited?

Sorry, but this North Korean approach to opinion forming does nothing at all to add credibility to the genuinely positive reviews. Everyone knows that you don't please all the people all the time. And yes I know that it's nice to be supportive of clubs as the emerge from lockdown, but don't the readers deserve to read honest opinions rather than a barage of propaganda, which is what this has turned into?"

It’s also to be considered though, that people consistently return to their favoured clubs and as such are likely to leave repeated reviews over time or if not regular reviewers they may leave their only review for their favoured club and this will be positive.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We've had our fair share of not so great reviews over the years. There was an odd retaliatory review by people who had been asked to leave due to drug taking or general bad behaviour, but there were some who have left feedback for improvements which I find super helpful

over a year ago

"I cant see it on my mobile? "

I thought that too. Click on the home button and it’s about 5th down on the middle column.

V

over a year ago

Finally able to add 2 reviews for 2 new clubs I tried last year (when they was allowed to be open of course)

I like to leave and read reviews as I go to alot of clubs.

I have also left 2 negative reviews before aswell so yes, they are honest

By *oxy_vixyWoman
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Got my vaccine last week whoop

over a year ago

Well it’s an island ??

Post new Message to Thread