Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi fun in swing club

Jump to newest

By *harl and Good lady OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tamworth

What are people’s experience of bi play in a swingers club,? E.g 2 men playing amongst cpls..is it frowned upon or accepted? X No ones cares? All out to have fun anyway...?? would not bother me, I’d watch...??????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evilandTheBeastCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

It's not something that happens on a regular night. But there are bi events regularly that are aimed at bisexual and bi-curious men.

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple
over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

If its bi night then anything goes. If it's a straight event, then expect the ladies to be intrigued whilst the men pass comment and run away tugging at their wife's arm to follow them haha! Never had any trouble arise from it though and people are largely accepting x

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I think it depends on how open minded the club and its visitors are. I have been in clubs where it has raised eyebrows and people walked away and I used to manage a club where it was the norm at any time and it was all good and accepted happily

By *hades Of GreyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"

It's not something that happens on a regular night. But there are bi events regularly that are aimed at bisexual and bi-curious men.

"

There are 'bi' males and females at all swingers event you attend, simply chat to discover who is and who isn't.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends on the club but it becoming more accepted and welcomed as time goes on thankfully.

Some clubs particularly the Townhouse are amazing for same sex fuckery on any night. Though their bi nights are awesome.

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

I think more and more clubs are accepting of all genders and sexualities and the permutations that it brings.

By *obyorkMan
over a year ago

Keighley

I’ve been to the bi afternoon at at Quest a couple of times and sucked plenty of cocks. Also had a nice experience at the Gatehouse greedy girls afternoon. While the woman was on her break I sat in the cinema part playing with my cock. A guy opposite was doing the same. He came over and we started wanking each other. Then he stood up and fed his cock to me. Gave me a lovely mouthful of cum with the rest sprayed over my face. Didn’t seem to bother anyone else in the club

over a year ago

If it's a bi night then anything goes girl girl or guy on guys

over a year ago

If it’s a dedicated Bi night then the guest list is usually strictly bi folk only.

This means anything goes and anyone who is offended is undoubtedly at the wrong event!

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple
over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

We always have some girl on girl fun whenever we go to a club, so seems normal to us, nobody else acted like it was abnormal.

When we find a suitable and willing guy we will let you know if guy on guy fun passes similarly unnoticed, or clears the room faster than a bad smell!

Bit difficult to answer in a way because if you are bi then the thought of everything with all sexes seems ok. But of course not everyone has the same preference, and some might find it a massive turn off and boner killer, regardless of how pro gay rights they might be!

By *entenTeaCouple
over a year ago

Buckley North Wales

Even on just regular nights,we have had open biMMF fun at Town House. On bitastic nights it great to focous on some pure MM fun. Missed giving guys nice oily massages.

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

We love playing bi, clubs on bi nights are where we go. Club play in Blackpool is where we will be going because it a free for all and a very open club where any gender is very welcome openly and it helps that it run by a bisexual couple. It’s run by Paul and Dawn and they’ll welcome you all with open hands.

By *harl and Good lady OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tamworth

Many thanks for all you’re replies much appreciated...x

over a year ago

I’ve never understood why bi-play between males at clubs is not just accepted in the same way females bi play is just accepted

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Never had any issue either on bi nights or normal nights. As long as those playing consent if the watchers don’t like they can move on.

over a year ago

"What are people’s experience of bi play in a swingers club,? E.g 2 men playing amongst cpls..is it frowned upon or accepted? X No ones cares? All out to have fun anyway...?? would not bother me, I’d watch...??????"

If its a specific bi-night....fill your boots. Happens on regular nights just more discretely.

By *oodsyMan
over a year ago

tonbridge

Bi parties in Sutton are awesome. Once it all starts up again. Every other Monday afternoon. Can't wait.

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

"Bi parties in Sutton are awesome. Once it all starts up again. Every other Monday afternoon. Can't wait."

Great parties and nice that you know people are open for anything

Post new Message to Thread