Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Is VA permanently closed?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just Googled VA to see what if anything they were planning/hoping once lockdown eases but their website seems to have vanished (and of course fabs club reviews are suspended) - does anyone know if they are still on business? I really hope so as we love MILF Wednesday parties and can’t wait till we can return!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I just Googled VA to see what if anything they were planning/hoping once lockdown eases but their website seems to have vanished (and of course fabs club reviews are suspended) - does anyone know if they are still on business? I really hope so as we love MILF Wednesday parties and can’t wait till we can return! "

I had to laugh at this - I thought you meant the Victoria and Albert Museum in London ha ha

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Following.... and hoping it’s not the case.

V x

By *wosWoman
over a year ago

east london

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/london/1083495

By *uckmydirtyslut70Couple
over a year ago

chelmsford

They are still posting on their page on Facebook so I’m guessing they will re-open as soon as they are able to.

By *otty69Couple
over a year ago

bedford

[Removed by poster at 15/02/21 13:30:45]

By *otty69Couple
over a year ago

bedford

There Facebook page is still active and doesn't say anything. So doubt it , also hope not.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Hi all, VA is well and truly under control, We were very close to being flooded out, we haven't stopped since the first lock down, loads of refurbishment done and will be complete by opening night, when ever that may be. We can't wait to see you all back "

Copied and pasted from another thread 4 days ago.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm very confident that they are are going to reopen as soon as legal guidance says they safely can.

They are doing lots of refurbishment for the future.

I'm looking forward to it, even if it is relaxing outside in the Lux Lounge area with socially distanced measures in space.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks all - I’m not on FB so couldn’t check that but that is reassuring!

We were talking about this the other day and my partner observed that provided they own the premises the overheads shouldn’t be too crippling during lockdown...can’t wait to get back there, hopefully with vaccination passports to the couples’ room!

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Hi all. As part of the staff team I can reassure you that The Vanilla Alternative and Lux Lounge will reopen as soon as the law allows. The whole staff team are in regular contact via social media and the club owner has been working hard to update the club internally. Hopefully we will have some idea of a reopening timeline after the PM's roadmap speech next Monday (22nd).

We've missed you all and look forward to seeing you again as soon as possible.

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

In addition, FAB has reinstated the 'CLUBS' section on the website version (so not showing on mobile app). All the reviews are there for you to read.

By *atchmadeCouple
over a year ago

tempsford

Hi all, the VA is making the most of this awful time by revamping loads of areas of the club and outside, can't wait to see you all,

p.s. the website is being addressed but the c Lub still exists, no need to worry all. xx

over a year ago

"I just Googled VA to see what if anything they were planning/hoping once lockdown eases but their website seems to have vanished (and of course fabs club reviews are suspended) - does anyone know if they are still on business? I really hope so as we love MILF Wednesday parties and can’t wait till we can return!

I had to laugh at this - I thought you meant the Victoria and Albert Museum in London ha ha"

Haha, love this. I'll be looking out for Milfs next time I visit that museum LOL

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm looking forward to going back as well, bit of a drive but well worth it. A nice warm spring day/night and naked..... what could be better.

over a year ago

"I just Googled VA to see what if anything they were planning/hoping once lockdown eases but their website seems to have vanished (and of course fabs club reviews are suspended) - does anyone know if they are still on business? I really hope so as we love MILF Wednesday parties and can’t wait till we can return!

I had to laugh at this - I thought you meant the Victoria and Albert Museum in London ha ha"

More likely to see a Prince Albert there!

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Hi all. As part of the staff team I can reassure you that The Vanilla Alternative and Lux Lounge will reopen as soon as the law allows. The whole staff team are in regular contact via social media and the club owner has been working hard to update the club internally. Hopefully we will have some idea of a reopening timeline after the PM's roadmap speech next Monday (22nd).

We've missed you all and look forward to seeing you again as soon as possible."

we would love to visit and support you when conditions allow it ... xx Anne & George

By *entleman kinksterMan
over a year ago

london

long live milf club wednesdays

over a year ago

"I just Googled VA to see what if anything they were planning/hoping once lockdown eases but their website seems to have vanished (and of course fabs club reviews are suspended) - does anyone know if they are still on business? I really hope so as we love MILF Wednesday parties and can’t wait till we can return! "

We loved the bi nights

over a year ago

Can't wait to get back..lots of lost time to make up for

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

We can’t wait to attend MILF club again.

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

The only club I have ever been to and always enjoyed it and made to feel welcome

.... I sooooooo hope it endures and sees it through. Can’t wait to go there again.

R xx

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

We can’t wait to go to the VA the club M and I were hoping to pop our club cherry in.

over a year ago

We can’t wait to return to the VA. Having only discovered it a little under two years ago with our first ever club visit, we returned several times in 2019 and the beginning of 2020.

People are friendly, atmosphere is amazing and lots of fun for anyone and everyone.

So hoping to return soon.

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

"We can’t wait to return to the VA. Having only discovered it a little under two years ago with our first ever club visit, we returned several times in 2019 and the beginning of 2020.

People are friendly, atmosphere is amazing and lots of fun for anyone and everyone.

So hoping to return soon. "

Nothing wrong with VA..Am close friends with the owner and all is good..alot of works going on and they would be back when they allowed to.

over a year ago

I’m really hoping that any meeting outdoors restrictions will allow them to reopen Lux Lounge. It was a brilliant use of their outdoor space and I honestly think it helped preserve my sanity last summer.

By *atchmadeCouple
over a year ago

tempsford

As soon as we can, we will be back in business. were not gone no matter what the rumour mill says lol. The club has had a full renovation and is still going on now, the website is being worked on, take care and see you all very soon. x

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

As a small business owner who has stopped trading during the pandemic but not closed for good, I've stopped paying for my website temporarily so you currently just get an error page. They might have done the same to save money at the moment.

over a year ago

"As soon as we can, we will be back in business. were not gone no matter what the rumour mill says lol. The club has had a full renovation and is still going on now, the website is being worked on, take care and see you all very soon. x"

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"As soon as we can, we will be back in business. were not gone no matter what the rumour mill says lol. The club has had a full renovation and is still going on now, the website is being worked on, take care and see you all very soon. x"

Hurrah. Loads of love

X

By *ild n NaughtyMan
over a year ago

south Cheshire

I can not wait do my 1st ever Va bi night when they back open

By *attyBWoman
over a year ago

Dunstable/Luton

Can't wait to get back and visit old friends!

By *etsplay68Man
over a year ago

beaconsfield

Milf club on the 23rd june maybe eh ?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Hopefully with their outdoor area, they will be able to put things in place to open again in due course flowing current legislation for that time.

Fingers crossed for a bit of outdoor sunshine around the hot tub.

over a year ago

Omg just can't wait...been.so long since I hung out with other swingers

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Milf club on the 23rd june maybe eh ? "

We was hoping for the same.

By *emmaMilfWoman
over a year ago

London

I’m hoping it will be open earlier for socials

By *inkpinkpinkWoman
over a year ago

Subalot Castle

"Hopefully with their outdoor area, they will be able to put things in place to open again in due course flowing current legislation for that time.

Fingers crossed for a bit of outdoor sunshine around the hot tub."

Oh to be lounging with you again like last summer

By * little bit naughtyCouple
over a year ago

Bedford

I hope the outdoor area opens as soon as they can! Hopefully the weather will be nice!

By *oopandBeauCouple
over a year ago

Harold Wood, Essex

We would gladly support VA by popping in for a few drinks, even if no play is allowed. Can't wait to get back xx

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

"We would gladly support VA by popping in for a few drinks, even if no play is allowed. Can't wait to get back xx"

Same here

over a year ago

"We would gladly support VA by popping in for a few drinks, even if no play is allowed. Can't wait to get back xx

Same here"

Likewise..at least you can dress up a bit and tease until play returns..can't do that a pizza express lol

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Never been so can't say if we would miss it.

If its the one off the Ch 4 swingers documentary then it wouldn't be for us.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Hopefully the Wednesday MILF Club can resume in the summer

By *inksAPlentyCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Never been so can't say if we would miss it.

If its the one off the Ch 4 swingers documentary then it wouldn't be for us."

VA isn't the one on the Ch 4 documentary.

Ms x

By *attooedtalentMan
over a year ago

essex/Dunstable

We loved the bi nights"

Working on the plan for the welcome back after lockdown Bi party now, more to follow soon!

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple
over a year ago

London

Great news!

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Never been so can't say if we would miss it.

If its the one off the Ch 4 swingers documentary then it wouldn't be for us.

VA isn't the one on the Ch 4 documentary.

Ms x"

Realised afterwards it was Liberty Elite.

Whoops.

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Any info on a potential Festival of Fun this year? We were supposed to get married this August so want to try and do something fun and naughty instead!

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

"Any info on a potential Festival of Fun this year? We were supposed to get married this August so want to try and do something fun and naughty instead!"

All dates will be announced after April 14th however I can tell you that the FoF is going ahead (covid permitting) 1st weekend of August

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Any info on a potential Festival of Fun this year? We were supposed to get married this August so want to try and do something fun and naughty instead!

All dates will be announced after April 14th however I can tell you that the FoF is going ahead (covid permitting) 1st weekend of August "

Brilliant stuff that was meant to be our wedding weekend!

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Looking forward to chilling at Lux Lounge in summer... oh yessssssss

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Looking forward to chilling at Lux Lounge in summer... oh yessssssss "

Me too!!!

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Looking forward to chilling at Lux Lounge in summer... oh yessssssss

Me too!!!"

Need to work on my reflective skin only managed 1 afternoon last year, so almost 2 years with no sun... I reckon part of the upgrade should be a sun cream applicator

By *olaTvEssexTV/TS
over a year ago

Essex

Oh this such good news. I was a late comer to VA went last feb and had the best time ever, can’t wait to get back and meet my new friends xxx

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Me too!!!

Need to work on my reflective skin only managed 1 afternoon last year, so almost 2 years with no sun... I reckon part of the upgrade should be a sun cream applicator "

A little bit of fake tan, no one needs to know!

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Me too!!!

Need to work on my reflective skin only managed 1 afternoon last year, so almost 2 years with no sun... I reckon part of the upgrade should be a sun cream applicator

A little bit of fake tan, no one needs to know!"

Good thinking.... where can I get an all over body one and is one sesh enough? Only have a couple of months to prepare!!!!!!!!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'm hoping to visit this club in the future

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"Looking forward to chilling at Lux Lounge in summer... oh yessssssss "

Likewise... it was awesome in August

over a year ago

"I'm hoping to visit this club in the future "

You'd bloody better had...we have plans to keep

By *otterandharlotCouple
over a year ago

Harlow

Great news about the FoF!

Any chance the website or twitter will get some love? It's hard to find out information about VA and their events.

Do you need an IT focused publicist?

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Me too!!!

Need to work on my reflective skin only managed 1 afternoon last year, so almost 2 years with no sun... I reckon part of the upgrade should be a sun cream applicator "

Happy to be the applicator for you

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

That would be the worst thing ever as miss the place so much and cannot wait to get back there and pray on unsuspecting males, lol.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Me too!!!

A little bit of fake tan, no one needs to know!

Good thinking.... where can I get an all over body one and is one sesh enough? Only have a couple of months to prepare!!!!!!!!"

There are a few brands that are quite inexpensive, you can get them from savers etc, I put a little bit little bit all over after exfoliating, and then I use moisturiser to rub it in (that ensures no streaks).

If you do that to around 3 times in a week or two up to the event and then just maintain it once or twice a week you will have a year round easy safe tan.

It is a little bit at a time, so it's more of a buildup, and by rubbing all over with moisturiser straight afterwards and exfoliating in the shower beforehand, it ensures an even application and no streaks.

Really easy to do and only adds a minute or two to your routine.

(I exfoliate everyday in the shower with exfoliating gloves with my body wash on, and I moisturise daily after my shower anyway so the only extra bit is adding the tan)

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Me too!!!

Happy to be the applicator for you "

Wow you drive a hard bargain! OK, job's yours .... do you do waiter service too?

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"Any info on a potential Festival of Fun this year? We were supposed to get married this August so want to try and do something fun and naughty instead!

All dates will be announced after April 14th however I can tell you that the FoF is going ahead (covid permitting) 1st weekend of August "

Woo hooooooooo

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Me too!!!

Wow you drive a hard bargain! OK, job's yours .... do you do waiter service too? "

I’m easily persuaded to do most things in the sunshine at VA

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Me too!!!

Wow you drive a hard bargain! OK, job's yours .... do you do waiter service too?

I’m easily persuaded to do most things in the sunshine at VA "

Suddenly found myself in need of a fake tan applicator... don't 'spose you know anyone?

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

F of F hoping gonna happen.Milf Weds I’m sure I’ll be at again to

over a year ago

Brilliant news that's made my day, week, year. Something to look forward to

over a year ago

Let's hope we all get to enjoy VA again very soon...

By *ertsgent2020Man
over a year ago

Near Royston

Can’t wait for the club to open again....milf Wednesday has been on my list for ages and was due to visit just before last lockdown.....such a tease.....but looking forward to meeting all you sexy people soon x

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Literally counting months for LUX lounge

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

All dates will be announced after April 14th however I can tell you that the FoF is going ahead (covid permitting) 1st weekend of August

Brilliant news that's made my day, week, year. Something to look forward to "

feel free to shout about it on a roll call haha

Can’t wait it’s honing to be amazing we’ve even doubled the camping pitches....we will be very busy hopefully in glorious sunshine xx

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 03/03/21 20:10:55]

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Can’t wait it’s honing to be amazing we’ve even doubled the camping pitches....we will be very busy hopefully in glorious sunshine xx"

Happy Days

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Can’t wait it’s honing to be amazing we’ve even doubled the camping pitches....we will be very busy hopefully in glorious sunshine xx"

Eeeeeek excited already.

V x

By *atchmadeCouple
over a year ago

tempsford

Hello all,

Jules here from the VA.

All of us here at the club hope that you're all well and relatively sane still.

Just to update you all on the club and how things are here.

Firstly, despite all the rumour mongers, the club is still alive and kicking, I have not closed the doors for good, quite the opposite in fact. Since November myself and Chris with help from various people have not stopped working on coming back bigger, brighter and classier than ever.

Reception has been revamped, we have a whole new mini nightclub where the snug used to be with an amazing lighting rig and new sound system, all designed and built by our new resident DJ, none other than the amazing “Fat Controller” who after 7 years of my pestering him has finally succumbed to my pleas to come on board with us. We will still have the ever popular blonde bombshell “Leah” guest DJing.

The couples locker rooms have been moved and where they were is a stunning new space for you all to enjoy. The old Tempsford room is a stunning lounge and play space

Despite the flooding on Boxing Day which left Chris and myself homeless (we still are) the garden and terrace have been cleaned up and repaired so Lux will be back alongside the sunshine.

To compliment this we have the new website going live in a week or so to reflect the rebirth of the club and the new times we find ourselves in.

So far as far as special events and dates for the diary go we have....

Saturday 24th April, London Alternative Market,11am until 7pm in the garden

We reopen inside on 19th May, with the return of the ever popular Milf Club from 11am until 5pm

Bi night is back on the last Friday of every month

FOF reborn is the first weekend in August

And August bank holiday weekend is a non lifestyle garden festival.

Obviously if Boris changes his mind we may have to jiggle things around but fingers crossed things will go to plan.

We will post all dates etc on the new website and post the new web address in the forums.

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and best wishes both personally and as the owner of the VA, it has been a dreadful time that has taken a lot of support from the team and friends and members to get through, the place is still only a building, you all make it a great club to be a part of.

All the team are so excited to hear laughter and fun filling the place again.....see you soon xxx

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Hi jules. What a fabulous update. Cannot wait!

V x

over a year ago

Great news jules, can't wait to see all the wonderful staff at VA again

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I am really glad to read that Jules, it's going to be really amazing when you reopen.

Looking forward to it, like I know many of us are x

By *un_couple8178Couple
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

We went for Halloween the night they announced the second lockdown. It was such a good night and we will definitely be back when it reopens.

By *imbob45Man
over a year ago

Dunstable

That is great news Jules and I am glad you are all ok.

I can’t wait for you to reopen so I can see you and all the wonderful people there.

Fingers crossed Boris does not change his mind.

Take care and stay safe x

By *astflowMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Fantastic news Jules. Can't wait to see you all again. Thank you for keeping the dream alive and making it all possible.

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Fabulous news, see you on the 19th May

over a year ago

Fantastic news. We can’t wait to return as soon as possible. X

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent news about being able to restart the Milf Club

By * little bit naughtyCouple
over a year ago

Bedford

Wow!! we can’t wait to come and have fun and be _ little bit naughty again.

Thank you Jules and team

By *hybloke67Man
over a year ago

ROMFORD

Fantastic news Jules, I look forward to seeing you and all the VA team when you reopen.

By *uilty pleasurersCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Brilliant news look forward to come back

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

We would love to make a "first visit" ... suspect Anne would be in her element. x

By *urvyandsnapperCouple
over a year ago

Essex/Kent

"Hello all,

Jules here from the VA.

Firstly, despite all the rumour mongers, the club is still alive and kicking, I have not closed the doors for good, quite the opposite in fact. Since November myself and Chris with help from various people have not stopped working on coming back bigger, brighter and classier than ever.

Reception has been revamped, we have a whole new mini nightclub where the snug used to be with an amazing lighting rig and new sound system, all designed and built by our new resident DJ, none other than the amazing “Fat Controller” who after 7 years of my pestering him has finally succumbed to my pleas to come on board with us. We will still have the ever popular blonde bombshell “Leah” guest DJing.

The couples locker rooms have been moved and where they were is a stunning new space for you all to enjoy. The old Tempsford room is a stunning lounge and play space

Despite the flooding on Boxing Day which left Chris and myself homeless (we still are) the garden and terrace have been cleaned up and repaired so Lux will be back alongside the sunshine.

To compliment this we have the new website going live in a week or so to reflect the rebirth of the club and the new times we find ourselves in.

We reopen inside on 19th May, with the return of the ever popular Milf Club from 11am until 5pm

Obviously if Boris changes his mind we may have to jiggle things around but fingers crossed things will go to plan.

We will post all dates etc on the new website and post the new web address in the forums.

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and best wishes both personally and as the owner of the VA, it has been a dreadful time that has taken a lot of support from the team and friends and members to get through, the place is still only a building, you all make it a great club to be a part of.

All the team are so excited to hear laughter and fun filling the place again.....see you soon xxx"

Great news - thanks for the detailed update, we’re very excited and looking forward to supporting you in person!

over a year ago

Can't wait to get back and see all these wonderful new changes (won't call them improvements as it was great before anyway )

over a year ago

So pleased!

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"Hello all,

Jules here from the VA.

All the team are so excited to hear laughter and fun filling the place again.....see you soon xxx

Great news - thanks for the detailed update, we’re very excited and looking forward to supporting you in person!"

So pleased— just curious how u open on May ??—- not complaining just curious

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

"Hello all,

Jules here from the VA.

Great news - thanks for the detailed update, we’re very excited and looking forward to supporting you in person!

So pleased— just curious how u open on May ??—- not complaining just curious "

LUX Lounge is an out door venue, with an outside bar. Assuming the time scales stays as BoJo suggests, pubs and outs venues with beer gardens can open. X

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

The post says "we reopen inside on 19 May with the ever popular MILF club"

over a year ago

Great news! Lux Lounge here I come

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

"The post says "we reopen inside on 19 May with the ever popular MILF club" "

Yer I just read that, according to the government website: indoor venues can open with the rule of up to 6 allowed to socialise and mix.

over a year ago

"The post says "we reopen inside on 19 May with the ever popular MILF club"

Yer I just read that, according to the government website: indoor venues can open with the rule of up to 6 allowed to socialise and mix."

6 is always a good number

over a year ago

I don't know where you're getting your dates etc from, I must be looking at the wrong government website

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Hi all. As part of the staff team I can reassure you that The Vanilla Alternative and Lux Lounge will reopen as soon as the law allows. The whole staff team are in regular contact via social media and the club owner has been working hard to update the club internally. Hopefully we will have some idea of a reopening timeline after the PM's roadmap speech next Monday (22nd).

We've missed you all and look forward to seeing you again as soon as possible."

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" according to the government website: indoor venues can open with the rule of up to 6 allowed to socialise and mix."

Whilst maintaining a 2m distance from those not in their household (or 1m if wearing masks)

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

WOW amazing news Jules Thank you for the update... Looking forward to April 24th already to put my feet in VA again

over a year ago

April? It's getting earlier and earlier, am I missing something here...

By *irtueAndViceCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Just wondering...see FOF reborn planned for first weekend in August, 1st Aug is a Sunday, so would it be this weekend or the weekend after??

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Just wondering...see FOF reborn planned for first weekend in August, 1st Aug is a Sunday, so would it be this weekend or the weekend after??"

I assume 6th to 8th.... hoping somebody can let us know

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

"Just wondering...see FOF reborn planned for first weekend in August, 1st Aug is a Sunday, so would it be this weekend or the weekend after??

I assume 6th to 8th.... hoping somebody can let us know "

We will announce all of the dates for all events shortly. But yes the first weekend being the 6th/7th and most likely a chill down day on the 8th however not yet confirmed

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

"April? It's getting earlier and earlier, am I missing something here... "

Sorry what’s getting earlier?

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

"Just wondering...see FOF reborn planned for first weekend in August, 1st Aug is a Sunday, so would it be this weekend or the weekend after??"

1st weekend....not august the 1st.

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Just wondering...see FOF reborn planned for first weekend in August, 1st Aug is a Sunday, so would it be this weekend or the weekend after??

1st weekend....not august the 1st. "

Thank god phew

By *ocothumpaMan
over a year ago

quite close to you

Hope to be there on the 19th May

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/21 01:36:49]

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Hope to be there on the 19th May"
I dont think clubs will be open then as need social distancing to be done with first.

over a year ago

Summer sun = Me at the Lux Lounge x

over a year ago

"Hope to be there on the 19th May I dont think clubs will be open then as need social distancing to be done with first. "

VA was able to last time as a private members nudist retreat. It was all socially distanced. Think its to do with the type of licence/permit they have. (I'm sure someone knows all the legal stuff and can clarify the specifics)I imagine it will be much the same for milf club on the 19th May

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

I do wish the title of this thread could be changed it’s a horrible idea of Vanilla Alternative closing

I can’t wait to be back there !

over a year ago

"I do wish the title of this thread could be changed it’s a horrible idea of Vanilla Alternative closing

I can’t wait to be back there !"

Happy thought...I just made a Thank Goodness for VA thread

By *etsplay68Man
over a year ago

beaconsfield

"Hope to be there on the 19th May I dont think clubs will be open then as need social distancing to be done with first. "

clubs like VA , Bristol Gdns and Eurekas were open most of the summer last year so don't be surprised if they open before the nighttime venues as they have different licencing

By *etsplay68Man
over a year ago

beaconsfield

"I do wish the title of this thread could be changed it’s a horrible idea of Vanilla Alternative closing

I can’t wait to be back there !

Happy thought...I just made a Thank Goodness for VA thread "

always had a great time at the milf club and Lux Lounge , can't wait to go again myself

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/21 20:38:35]

over a year ago

"Hi I wondered if anyone can tell me about the London Alternative Market on the 24th April? (Covid permitting) tried to get more info but can not find any.

Thanks in advance."

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Hi I wondered if anyone can tell me about the London Alternative Market on the 24th April? (Covid permitting) tried to get more info but can not find any.

Thanks in advance."

It market that sells kink everything,clothing,toys,restraints etc.Great vibe and at Va as can’t run in as name suggests London cause of covid.Normally first Sunday of month.I’m going then and already know two stalls that I’ll be shopping at

over a year ago

Thanks in advance.

It market that sells kink everything,clothing,toys,restraints etc.Great vibe and at Va as can’t run in as name suggests London cause of covid.Normally first Sunday of month.I’m going then and already know two stalls that I’ll be shopping at "

Thank you for this

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm planning on going to the London alternative market there as well.

It's always great to see so many handcrafted items and be in the atmosphere.

The vanilla is such a gorgeous club to host it.

Hopefully I will see a couple of familiar faces there.

over a year ago

I plan on getting to the London alternative market too if I can

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Be great to see all there

By *tableMasterMan
over a year ago

UK

Fantastic! One of the best clubs for open play we’ve found!

over a year ago

Can't wait for this beautiful club to be opened xx

over a year ago

My favourite club

over a year ago

Please don't scare me like that!!!

My favourite club too xx

over a year ago

"Hello all,

Jules here from the VA.

All the team are so excited to hear laughter and fun filling the place again.....see you soon xxx"

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

[Removed by poster at 26/03/21 20:33:40]

By *ssexgalWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Hello all,

Jules here from the VA.

"

Be great ohhh yes

By *ornstarmartini69Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"Hello all,

Jules here from the VA.

By *ornstarmartini69Couple
over a year ago

norwich

Can’t wait to see why you’ve been upto. Sounds like you’ve been very busy. See you soon lovely lady xx

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple
over a year ago

Greater London

We seen the thread headline and our hearts sank! So thankful that VA is alive and kicking and we can’t wait to book an overnight (or 2) stay. Look forward to seeing all the wonderful staff as well as friends new and old.

xx

By *endulum 20Couple
over a year ago

sandy

just bought festival of fun tickets cant wait

By *iftyFifty3Couple
over a year ago

ST NEOTS

VA definetley not, see their facebook page for photos of new refurbishments made over lockdown. We just purchased our tickets for The Festival Of Fun in August.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Got my FOF ticket too

V x

By *endulum 20Couple
over a year ago

sandy

[Removed by poster at 01/04/21 15:58:54]

By *urvyandsnapperCouple
over a year ago

Essex/Kent

Question from us - we want to attend the MILF club in May - do we need to book in advance?

Xx

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Question from us - we want to attend the MILF club in May - do we need to book in advance?

Xx"

I've been many times in the past and only single men needed to book and get a confirmation that they are on the list.

Couples and ladies could attend without being on the list. I'm not sure if there will be any changes to to the procedure when they reopen at that is how it used to be

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Driven past a few times now and always give a quick nod

Post new Message to Thread