FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Will private house parties be all the rage??

Jump to newest

By *orderboyblue OP   Man
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

I can't see all the regular swingers clubs we know and love surviving after Covid. They're not gonna get clearance to open till at least the Autumn of 2021 and I only expect a handful to survive.

So what's everyone gonna be doing for their weekends of sex with strangers. I see massive increase in private parties..... Anyone any thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I think that is what will happen too, at least until clubs have fully reopened or new ones formed .

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I can't see all the regular swingers clubs we know and love surviving after Covid. They're not gonna get clearance to open till at least the Autumn of 2021 and I only expect a handful to survive.

So what's everyone gonna be doing for their weekends of sex with strangers. I see massive increase in private parties..... Anyone any thoughts??

"

If clubs can't open legally due to social distancing, then private house parties for swingers won't be legal either xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I can't see all the regular swingers clubs we know and love surviving after Covid. They're not gonna get clearance to open till at least the Autumn of 2021 and I only expect a handful to survive.

If clubs can't open legally due to social distancing, then private house parties for swingers won't be legal either xx"

this... and I'd wait for the clubs as never liked house parties with one exception ( chunky muffins parties)

By *ountbattenMan
over a year ago

Chester

I've wondered about this too. Surely clubs like that and venues such as strip clubs or even regular old nightclubs are going to take a hammering. While swingers and strip clubs due to the intimate contact are definitely going to be a long while before getting cleared to operate as usual, I can just see a general wariness amongst the vast majority in returning to these venues like they used to. It'll take a while before confidence is back.

That being said, I don't think it's any secret that there's been plenty of private gatherings that have been hosted by fellow members on this here website, however questionable the legality or ethics of doing so. I will say I echo Townhouse in that however long say swingers clubs aren't legally cleared to open, by the same legal framework the kind of private parties you have in mind should also fall under the illegal remit.

By *aylonMan
over a year ago

Mitcham

Yeah they will and being a social butterfly, I do love a house party. Love the interaction and intimacy which normally leads to good times and sexy moments made. Mind, mouth then bodies is a good look!

By *urrey Dave 69Man
over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

If clubs can't open legally due to social distancing, then private house parties for swingers won't be legal either xx"

Not necessarily so. It is likely that at the beginning restrictions will be eased rather than lifted completely. If indoor meetings of say under 15 people are allowed then it’s unlikely that any club would open for those numbers but a private party is feasible.

I do hope that large indoor gatherings will be allowed this year and all clubs can open. I run parties that used to get between 80 and 120 attending so do have an interest in the matter. Even when it’s legal to hold large events I doubt if my events will be as well attended as before and some of the more nervous and concerned folks will feel more comfortable being in a smaller gathering with people they know.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

If clubs can't open legally due to social distancing, then private house parties for swingers won't be legal either xx

Not necessarily so. It is likely that at the beginning restrictions will be eased rather than lifted completely. If indoor meetings of say under 15 people are allowed then it’s unlikely that any club would open for those numbers but a private party is feasible.

I do hope that large indoor gatherings will be allowed this year and all clubs can open. I run parties that used to get between 80 and 120 attending so do have an interest in the matter. Even when it’s legal to hold large events I doubt if my events will be as well attended as before and some of the more nervous and concerned folks will feel more comfortable being in a smaller gathering with people they know.

"

Indoor meetings are very different to indoor meetings where strangers are having sex with each other. The fact remains...if clubs can't open because social distancing is in place, then house parties for swingers can't happen either.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Indoor meetings are very different to indoor meetings where strangers are having sex with each other. The fact remains...if clubs can't open because social distancing is in place, then house parties for swingers can't happen either. "

Morally you are correct. However It’s very unlikely that the government will define house parties. Baby showers, birthdays, engagement, anniversaries etc will all be classed the same, as will swingers parties.

We know if at least 2 local parties that happen every weekend. In a house and the hosts charge a very small fee for buffet, laundry and clean up costs

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

Indoor meetings are very different to indoor meetings where strangers are having sex with each other. The fact remains...if clubs can't open because social distancing is in place, then house parties for swingers can't happen either.

Morally you are correct. However It’s very unlikely that the government will define house parties. Baby showers, birthdays, engagement, anniversaries etc will all be classed the same, as will swingers parties.

We know if at least 2 local parties that happen every weekend. In a house and the hosts charge a very small fee for buffet, laundry and clean up costs"

Oh I'm saying they won't happen!!! We get invites every single weekend to house parties, but they are not legal.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Clubs will always be around. Some may sadly close but once things pick up in the future new ones and reopenings will happen.

I’m not giving up on clubs. Love them.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I fear social distance restrictions will change incrementally so yeah house parties for 6 or maybe 15 will be permitted before our Venus will be permitted to open

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

House Parties with selected couples and singles would be amazing again.

More intimate and horny in our opinion.

Invites please (For when we are not incarcerated) xx

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

God I hope so! I would love to do to one!

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"House Parties with selected couples and singles would be amazing again.

More intimate and horny in our opinion.

Invites please (For when we are not incarcerated) xx"

100%

had our most erotic times (as a couple back then) at house party. Only went to 2, was invited back 3 times to the one of them. Personal, private and very sexy

By *woodcplCouple
over a year ago

Borehamwood

"

"

Rubbish. As long as social distancing remains that can't happen!

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"

"

Hope that house parties will be allowed in some form or another, really need some interesting company and fun

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

They are already happening now so i think we see more of them as the rules start to be relaxed but clubs are still unable to open.

I think for some people this will seem the safest option even once the club's are allowed to open.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple
over a year ago

near you...

Even in normal times, house parties could be busted under criminal (not civil) law by police. This was most used in the past to break up gay/kink parties but there's no reason why it doesn't apply to swinger parties.

In English criminal law a disorderly house is a house in which the conduct of its inhabitants is such as to become a public nuisance, or outrages public decency, or tends to corrupt or deprave, or injures the public interest; or a house where persons congregate to the probable disturbance of the public peace or other commission of crime. To persistently or habitually keep a disorderly house is an offence against the common law, punishable by fine or imprisonment.[1]

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Would love invites to local parties once it’s safe to do so, that’s me and my fwb......

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

Are house parties really a good substitute for well organised, well run clubs like Townhouse? I don't think so. We will be waiting for Townhouse to reopen. We have waited a year so we can wait another.

By *allmeDavidMan
over a year ago

london

Fact is if there's a demand for something, legal or not it will happen. If clubs are illegal then House parties and underground private functions will thrive. Drugs are illegal but its pretty easy to get them.

unfortunately the authorities think we are happy to live our lives like hermits or monks on a mountain side. We'll we certainly aren't. Bring on the parties we say.

By *asIsaCouple
over a year ago

harrow

"Fact is if there's a demand for something, legal or not it will happen. If clubs are illegal then House parties and underground private functions will thrive. Drugs are illegal but its pretty easy to get them.

unfortunately the authorities think we are happy to live our lives like hermits or monks on a mountain side. We'll we certainly aren't. Bring on the parties we say. "

Who are 'we' ? Most of us on here stick to the rules but obviously you are intent on spreading a killer disease. Not the most responsible post

By *oItForYorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I can see loads of falling in and outs happening in the community as some aren’t invited to ‘play out’ round so and so couples house.

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Club's need official permission to open. These will be the very last category of business to be opened. Its a no brainer that private parties will become more popular. Half the clubs will probably never reopen anyway.

By *allmeDavidMan
over a year ago

london

'WE' are me and the OH. If anyone thinks that the scene will stop just because it is not legal they are in cloud cuckoo. As I type this there are parties being arranged, back room drinking dens hosting, even pubs using back bars for their regulars. Oh and people buying and using recreational drugs. Al illegal but it happens.

There are plenty of people who have much to preach but will happily get in their car after a couple pints of Stella.

We (not the royal we) all have our limits and a lot of people have reached theirs.Just look at the roads. Essential travel only they say.....Oh but you can drive to the lake to go fishing.

Resoect? Forget it.

By *redy81Man
over a year ago

London

Well said David!

You can`t take all joy from people forever. I`m not talking only about swinger clubs, but also dance clubs, bars, theatres, concerts, festivals. And of course, swinger clubs. We say play hard, work hard, but we`ve been told that need to forget the play part for a couple of months. That was a year ago now...

I`m still standing, as a single man, who used to have sex 3-4 times a month at least, haven't seen a pussy for a year. But my patience won't last forever either.

That`s why that pisses me off when someone talks about "new normal". This phrase means that at some level we`d accept this as a normal, as our future. Hell no!

And what worries me, that I start to hear voices now that social distancing, masks etc should keep in place even after vaccination. FFS!

Elderly and vulnerable will be vaccinated withing a couple of months. If someone refuse the vaccine, their life, there decision, but don`t expect me to give a flying shit about them at the future. Give the vaccine to the elderly, and let us live our life latest from the summer.

Otherwise the time will come when lot`s of us will don`t give a shit and take the risk, legal or illegal.

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"Even in normal times, house parties could be busted under criminal (not civil) law by police. This was most used in the past to break up gay/kink parties but there's no reason why it doesn't apply to swinger parties.

In English criminal law a disorderly house is a house in which the conduct of its inhabitants is such as to become a public nuisance, or outrages public decency, or tends to corrupt or deprave, or injures the public interest; or a house where persons congregate to the probable disturbance of the public peace or other commission of crime. To persistently or habitually keep a disorderly house is an offence against the common law, punishable by fine or imprisonment.[1]"

so that sounds like have one in a detached house, keep the windows closed and curtains drawn. Consenting over 18’s only

By *ussex-steveMan
over a year ago

brighton

"Even in normal times, house parties could be busted under criminal (not civil) law by police. This was most used in the past to break up gay/kink parties but there's no reason why it doesn't apply to swinger parties.

In English criminal law a disorderly house is a house in which the conduct of its inhabitants is such as to become a public nuisance, or outrages public decency, or tends to corrupt or deprave, or injures the public interest; or a house where persons congregate to the probable disturbance of the public peace or other commission of crime. To persistently or habitually keep a disorderly house is an offence against the common law, punishable by fine or imprisonment.[1]"

Didnt the infamous Operation Spanner put most of that to bed? I think the jist was, theyre all consenting adults leave them alone, even though one man had his scrotum nailed to a plank of wood! The argument was, sports men get hurt, so whats the difference?

Not a lawyer!!

By *andJ500Couple
over a year ago

tamworth

Well when this is over we are hoping to have house parties for bi couples.

one bi guy (you know who you are) has a permenant standing invite x

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I think when government allows social meetings of say up to 15 - 20 people then yes there will be a increase in house parties.After that it will be up to the home owner / organiser to decide who they are going to invite do they invite people they know and if they can’t make it do they take a risk and invite people they don’t know that well. I also think there will be a increase in sex parties as well some will be rebranded using the words swingers parties to perhaps confuse the younger single males that they are attending a swingers party when actually they are at a sex party paying between £60 - £100 for a 3 hour party.These type of parties have always existed and they are generally well run as long as the guy knows it’s a sex party it’s not a problem.

By *omsubdevonCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

We have one planned when we can. 8 couples and 2 single females on the list already.

over a year ago

Mine

over a year ago

Don't think we will see a club open up again this year with social distancing still likely to be in place. No doubt house parties will take place but they are likely still to be illegal. Restrictions on certain gatherings will probably be in place till the ful effects of the vaccines are realised and this is likely to take a good few months after everyone has been vaccinated.

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

We are a very rule abiding cpl but when we are allowed to meet with others again. Then can't see our swinging friends sitting around in our house with no contact, the vibe will rule the moment. However will we meet others unknown for sex straight off doubtful, socials will be the name of game tests then meets if your vacinnated and tested what more can you do and still have a life?

over a year ago

"We are a very rule abiding cpl but when we are allowed to meet with others again. Then can't see our swinging friends sitting around in our house with no contact, the vibe will rule the moment. However will we meet others unknown for sex straight off doubtful, socials will be the name of game tests then meets if your vacinnated and tested what more can you do and still have a life? "

Yeah meets will still happen and probably regular meets with same person or couple. That's a sensible approach. Not full blown house parties as some are suggesting.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

I’ve had three invites recently, two of which were held in a vacant pub premises. In ‘normal’ times this would be something I was very interested in

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Probably already happening..

By *hic EventsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Of course they will be and happening as we speak!

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Its inevitable house parties will be the way as long as cubs are shut down...no doubt they are happening now ....rightly or not its human nature in swing folk..

over a year ago

House parties if arranged properly would be current friends, vaccinated and in good health an almost social bubble!

Then as public confidence grows clubs will open, limited numbers same basic vaccinated in good health and regular customers.

Just my thoughts on how club life will grow back to almost pre covid.

over a year ago

I really hope our local survives, we miss our Saturday night shenanigans! But yes, I think house parties will be a more popular approach within social groups until the majority are vaccinated. I'd best invest in a hot tub and warn the neighbours

over a year ago

"I really hope our local survives, we miss our Saturday night shenanigans! But yes, I think house parties will be a more popular approach within social groups until the majority are vaccinated. I'd best invest in a hot tub and warn the neighbours "

Don’t warn them invite them over pmsl

over a year ago

"I really hope our local survives, we miss our Saturday night shenanigans! But yes, I think house parties will be a more popular approach within social groups until the majority are vaccinated. I'd best invest in a hot tub and warn the neighbours

Don’t warn them invite them over pmsl"

Been hinting with the one side for a while

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

If clubs can't open legally due to social distancing, then private house parties for swingers won't be legal either xx this... and I'd wait for the clubs as never liked house parties with one exception ( chunky muffins parties)"

Same, I’d rather wait!

Not a house party fan xx

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Herne Bay

Love House parties our best part of the swinging scene apart from the Holiday scene

By *x SmithMan
over a year ago

East Lancs

As restrictions are lifted gradually, the number and size of parties will increase accordingly, always with some going beyond the rules. Swinger clubs and sauna clubs will likely be among the last things to be allowed to reopen.

But in the months that follow, I think there'll be a boom - the always-wanted-to types will become first-time swingers and everyone else who swung before Covid will swing more.

Like 100 years ago when the so-called Spanish 'flu pandemic abated, you'll see people dressing their best, and their sexiest, to go down t'Lidl for milk and bread.

People are ravenous for all types of social interaction. I think clubs in 2022 will be full with heaving bodies.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like my own parties but clubs rule. Generally they have each created unique environments, where you can feel safer, know that you're in good hands and you can enjoy so much more than just a gaggle of people having sex.

The sensible thing to do is to wait for legal restrictions to relax and to consider travelling a little further, to help support clubs that have been through such a tough time, if some more local venues aren't up and running.

Even some evenings in a pub could be swapped for a visit to a club, to relax and have a couple of drinks. (Assuming that single men will potentially have less restrictive pricing for limited facility use etc).

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

If i cant go to a club I'm definitely not going to a house party

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

"

if it does happen it will be out in the sticks where there are less people to notice & call the cops on them....

By *eoeclipseWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

"As restrictions are lifted gradually, the number and size of parties will increase accordingly, always with some going beyond the rules. Swinger clubs and sauna clubs will likely be among the last things to be allowed to reopen.

But in the months that follow, I think there'll be a boom - the always-wanted-to types will become first-time swingers and everyone else who swung before Covid will swing more.

Like 100 years ago when the so-called Spanish 'flu pandemic abated, you'll see people dressing their best, and their sexiest, to go down t'Lidl for milk and bread.

People are ravenous for all types of social interaction. I think clubs in 2022 will be full with heaving bodies."

you say that as I have bought myself several new erm 'alternative type clothings even though I know I can only go a walk or to shops....

and i'm quite used to a lot of isolation before covid

over a year ago

if it does happen it will be out in the sticks where there are less people to notice & call the cops on them...."

^ this.

Plenty of people in the lifestyle own land and large houses. That's how they have got away with it throughout the last 12 months.

Police are usually notified by neighbours, so if your driveway can't be seen by them, it's unlikely anyone will know.

By *etsplay4realCouple
over a year ago

Essex - Cambs Border!

[Removed by poster at 07/02/21 09:15:21]

By *etsplay4realCouple
over a year ago

Essex - Cambs Border!

By *acky RacersCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We love house parties and have hosted many of our own. We think that as the numbers are smaller people who may not be so confident have feel less intimidated to mix. Looking forward to hosting our next one!

By *uxuriantCouple
over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

Our swinging adventures first started with house parties. We think and hope they will make a come back. Because you can plan attendees and sway the balance with a few single guys and girls, they always seem to work better in our opinion. Someone for everyone!

over a year ago

We’ve never been to house party, clubs only. We’ve always felt house parties were a little more overwhelming, as it seemed more of click.

However we think house parties will be more prevalent before clubs are allowed to reopen. Although we are hoping for a quicker return to open clubs than others predict.

As studies on the restrictions are showing, the longer they continue the less people stick to them. Combined with the longer we live with covid the more numb we become as a society to its effects. (It’s why people still live near volcanoes and places where earthquakes are relatively common (when compared to other areas that is)). So the restrictions appear less important and people start justifying why certain activities are ok to do.

This then grows as people get used to that and so on and so forth. The government know they can’t enforce a lockdown, they require people’s compliance. So they have to allow for the easing of restrictions even if nothing has changed eventually, although hopefully it looks like vaccines are helping. Once some restrictions have been lifted people naturally start to look at why others aren’t lifted and so it continues.

By *lay 4 uMan
over a year ago

bolton

By *lay 4 uMan
over a year ago

bolton

By *lay 4 uMan
over a year ago

bolton

It's isn't legal now but not stopping people now . Sure that's the way it will go it had already started to go that way before lockdown. Much less expensive and only trusted friends .

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

So you can't catch Covid from a trusted friend ?

By *roticusCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

We're really looking forward to throwing our first post covid party and we chat about it a lot. We're keen to throw a house party, but also thinking a lot about a woodland clearing party in our private woods, maybe 8 or 10 couples, a bonfire, music, maybe bring tents for the night or we provide a marquee.

Having said that, it's a real shame the clubs are suffering the way they are and we're keen to support them in any way we can. House parties shouldn't detract from visiting the clubs.

By *edGrayCouple
over a year ago

Swindon

I think a lot of house parties will be organised to fill the void of all the clubs not opening up. Unfortunately there will be clubs that will close for good due to financial reasons, but I am sure there will be clubs that reopen, probably with new owners once this pandemic subsidies.

We enjoyed clubs because there was no pressure to swing. House parties we feel can add too much pressure to perform, so we would be cautious about attending a house party.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"but also thinking a lot about a woodland clearing party in our private woods, maybe 8 or 10 couples, a bonfire, music, maybe bring tents for the night or we provide a marquee."

I am absolutely seeing this idea already.

I've had multiple kamping invites for this summer from both this scene and kink scene.

All with restricted numbers and the obvious covid restrictions permitting caveat.

As social distancing is slowly lifted a gathering of smaller people will be allowed well before clubs and in groups of trusted people, vaccination/recovered from covid statuses will reduce the risks even further.

If only I had any interest in sleeping in a tent I'd possibly sign up to some of them.

By *lay 4 uMan
over a year ago

bolton

We're did I mention covid ? . The topic was regarding clubs as opposed to house party's.

over a year ago

"I think a lot of house parties will be organised to fill the void of all the clubs not opening up. Unfortunately there will be clubs that will close for good due to financial reasons, but I am sure there will be clubs that reopen, probably with new owners once this pandemic subsidies.

We enjoyed clubs because there was no pressure to swing. House parties we feel can add too much pressure to perform, so we would be cautious about attending a house party. "

Agree with all of this.

Yes, to clubs having to close, and reopen under new management in a couple of years, and the fact that there is too much pressure to join in if you get invited to a house party.

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

i love clubs as much i live house party's , are two very different environments but both very enjoyable ,the only thing i can say is no matter if i'm in a club , at my house party or someone else house party i will be always the most shy person , till i start feel comfortable what doesn't take more than just few minutes

Let the party beginning

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

We won't be going to private house parties.

The clubs are a safe place to play with staff on hand if people step out of line.

Safety first for us.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"We won't be going to private house parties.

The clubs are a safe place to play with staff on hand if people step out of line.

Safety first for us.

"

Fair point and that is our thinking as well.

However, what if we get a situation where the clubs are still closed but lockdown restrictions allow for small private parties?

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

House parties are great but not for everyone and think people are also forgetting the potential financial fall out of all this ?? if money is tight due to loss of job etc etc ?? and went to many a so called house party in the 80's as it was far cheaper than going out for the night ?? so surely paying out to go to a "Club" might well prove to be to expensive for some ? and we had many a great night at our own little house party and met some great people but again different strokes for different folks...our own personal opinion is can't beat a damn good social !!

By *asIsaCouple
over a year ago

harrow

""but also thinking a lot about a woodland clearing party in our private woods, maybe 8 or 10 couples, a bonfire, music, maybe bring tents for the night or we provide a marquee."

I am absolutely seeing this idea already.

I've had multiple kamping invites for this summer from both this scene and kink scene.

All with restricted numbers and the obvious covid restrictions permitting caveat.

As social distancing is slowly lifted a gathering of smaller people will be allowed well before clubs and in groups of trusted people, vaccination/recovered from covid statuses will reduce the risks even further.

If only I had any interest in sleeping in a tent I'd possibly sign up to some of them. "

So you think social distancing restrictions will be lifted before numbers and 'well before clubs....' According to who and when as you seem very sure on that one?

By *urrey Dave 69Man
over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"

So you think social distancing restrictions will be lifted before numbers and 'well before clubs....' According to who and when as you seem very sure on that one? "

Any prediction on the easing of restrictions will be an educated guess. A roadmap for the way out of restrictions is promised on 22nd February so maybe at that time it will be clearer.

I do however think the predictions the poster has made are reasonable assumptions.

By *inky_ragnarCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

If clubs can't open legally due to social distancing, then private house parties for swingers won't be legal either xx this... and I'd wait for the clubs as never liked house parties with one exception ( chunky muffins parties)"

Chunky Muffins is a club, it's just not registered. They charge a fee to attend, then hilariously moan about having to tidy up afterwards.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"

I prefer clubs, I'll just wait till they open again.

By *avid1Man
over a year ago

Dubai

Already started in some parts of the world

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

That's if you can arrange them! Really difficult getting people together. Which is why clubs are better.

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

I think house parties are going to be The Thing again

Post new Message to Thread