Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First club experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where to go and what the do's and don't's please would anyone advice me on what to expect once they are back open ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum-search/Club%2bfirst%2btime

This may help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As you are Chesterfield way and probably don’t want to pay for membership straight off without any prior experience to see what clubs are like, I would suggest the attic

1. Dress well (no caps or trackies)

2. Be social - talk to everyone even if you wouldnt play with them

3. Dont follow women around!

4. No always means No - accept it and move on

5. Have fun!

over a year ago

Thank you both for the advice

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

My first club as a single (Mr) was The Attic. I would say be clean and presentable. Just be yourself and engage with people (obviously using your judgment to judge when its appropriate of course). Even if it pushes you right out of your comfort zone (like it does me), be brave, do it. You won't get anywhere if you don't. Treat people as you wish to be treated. And don't forget to smile.

As to where to go as a first time single guy I'd say try The Attic. Its not to far away and there is no membership fee. So nothing to lose really.

By *obertjMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

The attic is an excellent recommendation. My advice is ‘don’t expect anything’.....things will happen then!

By *ophie199Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Yep just be friendly and polite with no expectations, our first night was still one of our best!!

over a year ago

Thank you all for the advice I think I'll be attending the attic once it's open again

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

High Wycombe

My first club experience was with my ex while on holiday. I watched her fuck 7 guys before i came inside her, damn thatcwas such a good first time.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a great first club experience; but I was taken along by a couple I knew and they introduced me to their friends

As for tips:

1. Go with a mindset of just having a great social night

2. Talk to people

3. Don’t follow people around. It’s fine to wander around and see what is going on. Just don’t follow couples or single ladies about

4. Remember you aren’t guaranteed any play. But being a friendly non-pushy guy may increase your chance of being invited to join someone

5. Don’t get d*unk. A couple to calm the nerves is fine

By *unandfriendship4uMan
over a year ago

sheffield

My first club experience was quest in leeds. Nice owners.great people. Only ever did have one dilemma. Was quickly dealt with by management.

Defiantly a place to go.

Post new Message to Thread