Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club advice/tip for Xmas?

Jump to newest

By *arbarianz OP   Couple
over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

So, never hit a club before, having got a couple of solo/couple meets under our belt, we feel ready..

Can anyone recommend a decent club nearish Hampshire/Surrey?

Also is there any particular etiquette to be aware of, like unwritten rules etc?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials x

Reply privately

over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

"All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials x"

I'm aware of the current situation, but I'm planning ahead! not going to sit around worrying about what could happen!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials x

I'm aware of the current situation, but I'm planning ahead! not going to sit around worrying about what could happen!

"

You do know that I am a club owner, offering you inside knowledge? Buy a lottery ticket, you have more chance of winning the jackpot than attending a swinging party in a club at Christmas lol

You asked for suggestions and opinions. You got that plus a dose of fact. No need for the passive aggressive response

Reply privately

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

As Townhouse Twosome already said, the likelihood of any clubs being open around Christmas 2020 is very, very low. And before you proceed to bite my head off, your thread topic does suggest you are looking for club fun this Christmas.

However, if you're just after some advice regarding clubs, here it is. Please note it is all pre-Covid unless specifically stated.

There weren't any clubs around the area you're looking at, as far as I'm aware. There was a sauna in Brighton that did have some parties/potential play opportunities.

The nearest swingers club for you would probably be Eureka in Kent though they are more nudist than swingers. There were some in London itself, AbFabs/Kestrels near Heathrow (sauna-based; had recent scandal with one of the (former?) owners so no clue about its future), Le Boudoir, OurPlace4Fun.

There are more clubs towards the North if you're prepared to travel.

There is no way to predict how swingers clubs are going to look and what is going to be allowed to happen there after Covid. And which clubs are going to survive- hopefully the more, the better.

Christmas time in clubs has always been special, with loads of people dressed up and enjoying themselves. I will definitely miss that special atmosphere this year.

Rules in club: go with no expectations, don't get d*unk (if you do drink), don't touch without being invited, make sure you're comfortable in what you're wearing. Be friendly and enjoy yourselves.

Reply privately

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials x

You do know that I am a club owner, offering you inside knowledge? Buy a lottery ticket, you have more chance of winning the jackpot than attending a swinging party in a club at Christmas lol

You asked for suggestions and opinions. You got that plus a dose of fact. No need for the passive aggressive response"

We all know the facts and your response added nothing to that which has been said many times before.

Calling the response passive/aggressive is silly.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You asked for suggestions and opinions. You got that plus a dose of fact. No need for the passive aggressive response

We all know the facts and your response added nothing to that which has been said many times before.

Calling the response passive/aggressive is silly."

Clearly the OP doesn't know the facts

Their telly is obviously busted too, and they've missed the fact that 500 people are dying every day

Maybe Santa'll buy 'em a new one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So, never hit a club before, having got a couple of solo/couple meets under our belt, we feel ready..

Also is there any particular etiquette to be aware of, like unwritten rules etc?

"

If panning for the future then try Hellfire club which I think is Surrey

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

He obviously doesn't know the facts, otherwise he wouldn't be looking for swinging parties in clubs at christmas, would he? Really?

Reply privately

By *exysecretsCouple
over a year ago

Carlisle

Looked several times and can't see any mention of christmas time?

Reply privately

By *exysecretsCouple
over a year ago

Carlisle

I do apologise, I've noticed the thread header

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I do apologise, I've noticed the thread header"

Lol...Jim just did the same thing, you're not the only one xx

Reply privately

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

There's one in Portsmouth, liberation libertine (or something similar). But as per other comments, doubtful much will open this year

Reply privately

By *andW4funCouple
over a year ago

Kent

In that dreamworld where life is normal again, first of all we should all have ‘scientist’ themed parties to celebrate the nerds who bring us the vaccine (seriously)... and then, imagine, a club.... can’t wait.

And, for us, we’re dreaming of one of those oh so decadent parties at the Vanilla Alternative or Le Boudoir (or, mmm, one of those so good happenings at Chameleons or Pleasures or Hellfire).

Come on, nerds, let’s do this thing

Xoxo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading between the lines I would suggest that clubs won't be anywhere back to normal before next summer at the earliest and that's assuming a vaccination programme is rolled out

Reply privately

over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

Goddamn stupid phone tripletext.

Sorry about that!

Anyway! as I was saying! to the 'don't you know im a club owner?' ...obviously not.. I've no clue who you are.. you aren't special..

as for Christmas opening, yes, perhaps optimistic, but we choose to plan on. we've several things planned for xmas. and despite the sarcasm from some other cretin 'HURR DURR, THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT COVID' K actually works for the NHS.. on literal COVID wards.

We just choose to be positive and hope for the best, if things get rearranged so be it.

Also, you must not be paying too much attention to the news, as its nowhere near 500/day. -

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"Goddamn stupid phone tripletext.

Sorry about that!

Anyway! as I was saying! to the 'don't you know im a club owner?' ...obviously not.. I've no clue who you are.. you aren't special..

as for Christmas opening, yes, perhaps optimistic, but we choose to plan on. we've several things planned for xmas. and despite the sarcasm from some other cretin 'HURR DURR, THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT COVID' K actually works for the NHS.. on literal COVID wards.

We just choose to be positive and hope for the best, if things get rearranged so be it.

Also, you must not be paying too much attention to the news, as its nowhere near 500/day. -

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

"

Ooh dear me.. the forum just gets better!!

Reply privately

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

Sorry about that!

Ooh dear me.. the forum just gets better!!"

Doesn't it just. Lol.

Reply privately

By *parkyukMan
over a year ago

here and there

"So, never hit a club before, having got a couple of solo/couple meets under our belt, we feel ready..

"

Nearest ones are Kestrel/Ab Fab, Hellfire and Rios I guess - however all are closed and tbf unlikely to be open by Xmas

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Sorry about that!

"

It's on my profile, if you cared enough to have a look following my initial advice, but hey ho!

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" to the 'don't you know im a club owner?' ...obviously not.. I've no clue who you are.. you aren't special..

"

Doesn't the word "Townhouse" in the profile name tell you it is the Townhouse club owner ?

What are the several things you have planned for Christmas ?

Reply privately

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

Got my popcorn ready for the rest of the thread and to the Op it’s very optimistic to make plans for Christmas as probably none of us would be doing anything and I agree with comment about when the clubs will likely open. Also to the op if someone gives you some advice take it gracefully and don’t bite back as this is an advice thread.

Reply privately

By *asIsaCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Sorry about that!

"

This has to be a complete wind up !

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

And for the record non of theNHS staff I know would even consider a club.. I find it hard to believe that any NHS staff think this is going to be over by Christmas.

I find it very concerning that this NHS staff member isn't taking this seriously!

Reply privately

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS
over a year ago

bolton

Sorry about that!

"

Reply privately

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Facepalming my way through this.

Reply privately

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

Sorry about that!

"

E

Reply privately

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

Sorry about that!

It's on my profile, if you cared enough to have a look following my initial advice, but hey ho! "

I don’t look at everybody’s profile who posts on here and someone new to clubs wouldn’t know about “Townhouse” either, especially if they are in a different part of the country.

Reply privately

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

Hi

Between us we've visited loads of clubs all over the country, had great times, met great people.

Our advice would be to ignore belligerent, argumentative self-entitled people.

Luckily they're easy to spot.

E

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"Hi

Between us we've visited loads of clubs all over the country, had great times, met great people.

E"

If having an opinion in an open forum makes me belligerent argumentative self-entitled then so be it!

Reply privately

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

"Hi

E

If having an opinion in an open forum makes me belligerent argumentative self-entitled then so be it! "

No, having an opinion doesn't make you any of those things in regard to this thread topic.

E

Reply privately

By *itsalena2Couple
over a year ago

Kent

Are we planning to attend any clubs this side of Christmas too meet and and play (no chance ) as it’s not safe .

But are we hopeful that clubs maybe back open for visit where social distance can be maintained ( most definitely ) there are some clubs that can provide social distance social nights due to the amount of floor space they have .

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

" to the 'don't you know im a club owner?' ...obviously not.. I've no clue who you are.. you aren't special..

Doesn't the word "Townhouse" in the profile name tell you it is the Townhouse club owner ?

What are the several things you have planned for Christmas ?

"

If you don't go to clubs and are asking help for a first time in a club in their own area, then no , why would they know that Townhouse is a club. The profile name wouldn't give it away and not everyone will open a profile to read it.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

OK back to the OP please

Reply privately

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

"All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials x"
If only you had sold pasties as a main meal you would have been allowed to remain open through out most of this pandemic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials xIf only you had sold pasties as a main meal you would have been allowed to remain open through out most of this pandemic. "

Hahaha...hey we're a classy venue. One doesn't sell pasties on the Wirral Peninsulaaaaa hahahaha

Reply privately

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

"All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials xIf only you had sold pasties as a main meal you would have been allowed to remain open through out most of this pandemic.

Hahaha...hey we're a classy venue. One doesn't sell pasties on the Wirral Peninsulaaaaa hahahaha"

Dammit.

Do you at least offer cake?

E

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"All clubs are closed for swinging parties indefinitely. Depending on lockdown and 'tiers' very few will be open at all, even for socials xIf only you had sold pasties as a main meal you would have been allowed to remain open through out most of this pandemic.

Hahaha...hey we're a classy venue. One doesn't sell pasties on the Wirral Peninsulaaaaa hahahaha

Dammit.

Do you at least offer cake?

E"

Now cake, we can do!! I draw the line at spotted dick though!

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

How about a cream horn ?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

OK back to the OP please, anyone have any advice for the OP's last question?

Reply privately

By *etsplay68Man
over a year ago

beaconsfield

lol there are Clubs already sending out Emails telling regulars that if we come out of Lockdown on the 2nd of December they will be reopening for Social distancing days - eves , not full on parties obviously so for all you people with Crystal balls that want to tell the swinging community to hide in a bunker for the next year or 2 - LIFE WILL GO ON lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"lol there are Clubs already sending out Emails telling regulars that if we come out of Lockdown on the 2nd of December they will be reopening for Social distancing days - eves , not full on parties obviously so for all you people with Crystal balls that want to tell the swinging community to hide in a bunker for the next year or 2 - LIFE WILL GO ON lol "

From the OP, he says he has a couple of meets under their belt and are ready to take it the next step to a club, implying that he wants more than a social. It's already been acknowledged on this thread that some clubs will be open for socials depending on their Tier coming out of lockdown. However, play events, which the OP is looking for, will not be going ahead.

Reply privately

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"

There is alot of negativity in this thread,which is quite common at the moment

The fact is yes at the moment all clubs are closed in England,

Hopefully when lockdown is over whether it's the beginning of December or later,we just don't know at the moment,there won't be xmas and new year parties like previous years most of us understand that,people shouldn't be assuming people want to play just because they say they want to try or go to a club

There will be some clubs that are re-opening soon

Lots of people have been going recently for the social experience with likeminded people,to meet friends/new people and to socialize NO PLAYING

I can tell you of my experience,I was going to a naturist spa twice a month August to this lockdown,obviously to use the facilities but also to socialize with people and have alone chill time,the club was tier 1 and I am from tier 1,I am in the caring profession weekly tested for covid,quite capable of sticking to the rules,and have been safe doing so so far,there are a few rules to follow from the government and the local councils,which are on club websites,posters on walls there and told verbally

If my tier changes to a higher tier obviously I won't be able to go I respect that

This is a good time to go to a club at the moment because its just for socials no big parties,even spa's have restrictions of the amount of people using eg hottub/pool,I've actually been enjoying going more recently, as don't get wandering hands or keep getting asked for sex,so my experience is alot more chilled

It is good that some people are supporting their clubs,Just follow the rules and be safe

Reply privately

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"lol there are Clubs already sending out Emails telling regulars that if we come out of Lockdown on the 2nd of December they will be reopening for Social distancing days - eves , not full on parties obviously so for all you people with Crystal balls that want to tell the swinging community to hide in a bunker for the next year or 2 - LIFE WILL GO ON lol

From the OP, he says he has a couple of meets under their belt and are ready to take it the next step to a club, implying that he wants more than a social. It's already been acknowledged on this thread that some clubs will be open for socials depending on their Tier coming out of lockdown. However, play events, which the OP is looking for, will not be going ahead. "

And they said quite early on in this thread that they are quite aware of the current situation, but planning for the future. So need to imply anything about the OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"lol there are Clubs already sending out Emails telling regulars that if we come out of Lockdown on the 2nd of December they will be reopening for Social distancing days - eves , not full on parties obviously so for all you people with Crystal balls that want to tell the swinging community to hide in a bunker for the next year or 2 - LIFE WILL GO ON lol

From the OP, he says he has a couple of meets under their belt and are ready to take it the next step to a club, implying that he wants more than a social. It's already been acknowledged on this thread that some clubs will be open for socials depending on their Tier coming out of lockdown. However, play events, which the OP is looking for, will not be going ahead.

And they said quite early on in this thread that they are quite aware of the current situation, but planning for the future. So need to imply anything about the OP. "

They are planning for Christmas, as per the title of the thread

Reply privately

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

And they said quite early on in this thread that they are quite aware of the current situation, but planning for the future. So need to imply anything about the OP.

They are planning for Christmas, as per the title of the thread"

And they are in exactly the same situation as you. There is no insider information as you claim. All the rules are in the public domain and I’m sure that any clubs that welcome the OP will be sticking to the rules as they pertain at the time.

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

And they are in exactly the same situation as you. There is no insider information as you claim. All the rules are in the public domain and I’m sure that any clubs that welcome the OP will be sticking to the rules as they pertain at the time."

Am sure a club owner will know more than joe public..

Reply privately

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

And they are in exactly the same situation as you. There is no insider information as you claim. All the rules are in the public domain and I’m sure that any clubs that welcome the OP will be sticking to the rules as they pertain at the time.

Am sure a club owner will know more than joe public.."

So tell us what rules are known to the club that are not in the public domain and not part of their licensing ?

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Am sure a club owner will know more than joe public..

So tell us what rules are known to the club that are not in the public domain and not part of their licensing ?"

I don’t know am not a club owner just a goer .. but am sure they have a better idea than us!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 16/11/20 16:31:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I have said before on these forums....

We have been specifically told that clubs will not open for swinging parties or parties without restrictions until at least March next year, but we have recently been told it could be much longer.

We have been advised to try and find ways of utilise our building in other ways for the coming months.

We have been told that opening for socials will depend on local Tiers and may come with additional caveats, yet to be confirmed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 21:28:35]

Reply privately

By *uv Bunnies 2020Couple
over a year ago

basingstoke

Abfabs/kestrels lol..... you must be joking! Owned by a pedo, who’s just been sentenced to 12 years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you meaning christmas 2021 lol ? things should be back to how things were pre covid by then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you do get in a club before Christmas you will ;

A, be very lucky. B, very lonely! You had it from the horses mouth why not just accept it and wait til we can all return, safely

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry about that!

This has to be a complete wind up ! "

I agree I can’t really imagine for one minute anyone who has experienced working on a COVID ward and knows how serious this is wanting to visit a club at Xmas ..

Reply privately