Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/20 01:59:11]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Cupids, removed by poster. How dare he! What right has a poster got to remove an entire club off the map? I hope this isn't true?

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Cupids, removed by poster. How dare he! What right has a poster got to remove an entire club off the map? I hope this isn't true?"

Cupids is closed for the time being but is under refurb it seems many people posting about clubs are having thier threads removed xxx

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Cupids, removed by poster. How dare he! What right has a poster got to remove an entire club off the map? I hope this isn't true?

Cupids is closed for the time being but is under refurb it seems many people posting about clubs are having thier threads removed xxx "

You’re not wrong there lovely!!

Hope you’re ok! xx

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Cupids, removed by poster. How dare he! What right has a poster got to remove an entire club off the map? I hope this isn't true?

Cupids is closed for the time being but is under refurb it seems many people posting about clubs are having thier threads removed xxx

Hope you’re ok! xx"

Yeah I'm good hope you and yours are ok over the water I'll be sure to visit soon as were allowed too missing the milf Mondays and motd a lot now stay safe

Ok hopefully see you in the other side of this when we can get back to doing what we do best

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Hope you’re ok! xx

Yeah I'm good hope you and yours are ok over the water I'll be sure to visit soon as were allowed too missing the milf Mondays and motd a lot now stay safe

Ok hopefully see you in the other side of this when we can get back to doing what we do best "

We’re all good but same here, missing club life!!

Sending hugs, are you soon xx

By *taminasessionMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Good morning is there any Room left on the guest list for Saturday 11th September at The Escapades event please

Post new Message to Thread