Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bdsm abuse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As you may remember my post a few weeks back about abuse and violence?

She said she just wanted to be made like she had been used and abused which we both enjoyed, and she said was exactly what she was after and needed xxx but now wants to up the name calling and introduce whips an floggers etc x now again I’m interested in trying this and she wants to feel proper neglected xxx

Which I think I’m ok with xxx as after last time we had amazing cuddles and support time xx

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this ? As your info was very helpful before???

Also what’s the best way to make her squirt as she’s never done that before? Xx

Thanks all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Abuse is completely wrong. If that's been your starting point then you are on a very slippery slope.

Oh and this thread will most likely get moved to the support forum when a mod see's it.

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"As you may remember my post a few weeks back about abuse and violence?

She said she just wanted to be made like she had been used and abused which we both enjoyed, and she said was exactly what she was after and needed xxx but now wants to up the name calling and introduce whips an floggers etc x now again I’m interested in trying this and she wants to feel proper neglected xxx

Which I think I’m ok with xxx as after last time we had amazing cuddles and support time xx

Thanks all"

Have you used whips and floggers before?

If not be careful as you can cause serious injuries.

I take it you mean BDSM scenes which appear to be abuse but which can actually be part of a very intense relationship.

over a year ago

Get on Google search bdsm and start reading, especially safety and aftercare.

over a year ago

Whips and floggers do very little damage unless used extremely violently, so just start slowly and with very light force. Occationally stop the whipping and use the whip to tease the sensitive skin with light touches.

Make sure she is comfortable at all times and have a safe word to make you stop immediately if she uses it.

Always remember that after a session of this nature, her body will be full of endorphins and she will need to come down at some point. She will need a lot of support, cuddles, kisses and holding whilst she does this. She might fall asleep and this is perfectly OK and why you need to be there with her.

Then you need to talk about the experience. What was good, what was bad, what should be changed, tried again, etc,etc. Communication in a relationship of this type is absolutely key, as is trust.

Other than that, enjoy.

over a year ago

"Whips and floggers do very little damage unless used extremely violently, so just start slowly and with very light force. Occationally stop the whipping and use the whip to tease the sensitive skin with light touches.

Make sure she is comfortable at all times and have a safe word to make you stop immediately if she uses it.

Always remember that after a session of this nature, her body will be full of endorphins and she will need to come down at some point. She will need a lot of support, cuddles, kisses and holding whilst she does this. She might fall asleep and this is perfectly OK and why you need to be there with her.

Then you need to talk about the experience. What was good, what was bad, what should be changed, tried again, etc,etc. Communication in a relationship of this type is absolutely key, as is trust.

Other than that, enjoy. "

Whips and floggers can do all kinds of damage. It depends on the types used and how they are used. Not to mention where on the person they are used. And the cheap poorly made varieties are the easiest to cause damage.

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

I think the key phrase used by the OP is "made like she's abused....'.

This isn't the same as actual abuse, and implies concensual fantasy play. There are a wide range of fantasy scenarios which can excite both partners without crossing the line into illegal or immoral territory, and in that case I'd say fill your boots. Suzie and I sure do; the slave/Master thing is a mainstay for us. The point is, she is not *actually* enslaved.

As an aside to the OP, when getting near to controversial territory, it helps to take the time to be careful to express yourself clearly.

over a year ago

"Abuse is completely wrong. If that's been your starting point then you are on a very slippery slope.

Oh and this thread will most likely get moved to the support forum when a mod see's it."

Or deleted altogether!

Wish ppl wouldn't put BDSM and abuse as a title!

Talk about ppl getting the wrong idea about this kink

over a year ago

Thanks all

Have you used whips and floggers before?

If not be careful as you can cause serious injuries.

I take it you mean BDSM scenes which appear to be abuse but which can actually be part of a very intense relationship."

Thank you.

Common sense x

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Thanks all"

Sounds hot! Just do some research online first

over a year ago

"Abuse is completely wrong. If that's been your starting point then you are on a very slippery slope.

Oh and this thread will most likely get moved to the support forum when a mod see's it.

Or deleted altogether!

Wish ppl wouldn't put BDSM and abuse as a title!

Talk about ppl getting the wrong idea about this kink "

Absolutely agree

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

When clubs open, get to a fetish event or local munch. Talk to people experienced in the scene & learn how to go about it

By *onyMad123Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Im very much a deviant sub in our relationship, but the term abuse sickens me,

I like to be purposefully naughty to receive chastisement i enjoy, including spanking from trusted parties.

Including firm sex, firm oral, anal but no spitting, or piss!!!!

A sub no matter what is technically in control, you have safe words and limits which can be pushed but never abused.

My partner, who is my domme, plus other domme freinds will tell you as much as i like to give up control, its done in a trusted environment and ultimately, if done well the sub is in charge ultimately,

If its anything else than that you are on a slippery slope.

Post new Message to Thread