Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

La Chambre

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is one of the only clubs I've been to with the exception of Asylum and I've always had a great time.

Share any experiences there, would love to meet some more regulars (soon to be regulars again)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I've been part of a group of guys who were having sex with a "greedy" wife. It was quite unexpected really, I had stumbled upon that group in the "open room"...I had seen the small crowd in there and I thought I might open my big flirty gob and say "hello" with a smile on my face and the rest followed....

over a year ago

"I've been part of a group of guys who were having sex with a "greedy" wife. It was quite unexpected really, I had stumbled upon that group in the "open room"...I had seen the small crowd in there and I thought I might open my big flirty gob and say "hello" with a smile on my face and the rest followed...."

Sounds like a good night for you

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"I've been part of a group of guys who were having sex with a "greedy" wife. It was quite unexpected really, I had stumbled upon that group in the "open room"...I had seen the small crowd in there and I thought I might open my big flirty gob and say "hello" with a smile on my face and the rest followed....

Sounds like a good night for you "

It was actually...before anybody realised, we were asked to get dressed because the club was closing...

I can describe other experiences I had there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had some great nights at that club I used to meet a regular woman their every other week for a while until she moved away

over a year ago

We’ve attended on and off over the last ten years. Always made to feel welcome and the staff can’t do enough.

We’ll be making a conscious effort to attend when the club reopens

By *lirty CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We love visiting LC at every opportunity we can. The staff are fantastic and always make us feel welcome. We always have a great time here!!

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Really enjoyed the social night in February x

over a year ago

Had some cracking nights at LC over the years from both a social and play perspective as a single and as part of a couple.Met one of my FWB there too.Looking forward to clubs reopening so I can go again

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Only been to LC twice and think we were unlucky or it was just the wrong time of year. Both nights were clique and quiet and one of them was Nye. Owners couldn't have been nicer though. They are the one reason we would go back and try again to be honest. They made us feel so welcome as did all the staff

We absolutely love asylum tho. Even though we arnt into link or bdsm that please has become home to us.

But variety is the spice of life. Lol

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man
over a year ago

rotherham

this is my local and visit often as ive been a member from the earl;y days,my love for clubs though does take me allover the place

over a year ago

I've met some of you here before

over a year ago

We visited LC for the first time just before lock down. Had read loads of really poor reviews but was pleasantly surprised. Sort the smell out in the dungeon and it could be a regular close to home rather than us travelling to Chams or Libs.

Not tried Asylum yet though, was put off a little by the heavy BDSM sign posting.

Post new Message to Thread