Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BGHS Friday 27th Sept 2019

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello, total long shot here.. I met a gorgeous lady at Bristol Gardens Health Spa on Friday 27th Sept 2019, and had literally hands down the best time! Foolishly I didn’t ask if I could meet you again. When we’re allowed to/ it’s safe enough to, I’d love to meet you again! If you’re on here please PM me, (I’m the youngish guy with a beard from upstairs) ??.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha, that is a real long shot. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hello, total long shot here.. I met a gorgeous lady at Bristol Gardens Health Spa on Friday 27th Sept 2019, and had literally hands down the best time! Foolishly I didn’t ask if I could meet you again. When we’re allowed to/ it’s safe enough to, I’d love to meet you again! If you’re on here please PM me, (I’m the youngish guy with a beard from upstairs) ??.

"

Fingers crossed for you.

I did something similar ....met a lady at a club event and fell completely in lust with her. Didn't get her Fab username and scoured Fab for her for months

Then out of the blue, bumped into her in another club, miles from where either of us live.

So it can happen.

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

Did she have an accent ? We know a few ladies that go regular.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/06/20 11:07:17]

over a year ago

"Hello, total long shot here.. I met a gorgeous lady at Bristol Gardens Health Spa on Friday 27th Sept 2019, and had literally hands down the best time! Foolishly I didn’t ask if I could meet you again. When we’re allowed to/ it’s safe enough to, I’d love to meet you again! If you’re on here please PM me, (I’m the youngish guy with a beard from upstairs) ??.

Thanks, that gives me hope ??

Fingers crossed for you.

I did something similar ....met a lady at a club event and fell completely in lust with her. Didn't get her Fab username and scoured Fab for her for months

Then out of the blue, bumped into her in another club, miles from where either of us live.

So it can happen."

over a year ago

"Did she have an accent ? We know a few ladies that go regular....."

Thanks that’s helpful, average height, English lady mid 40’s I’d say. She was there with a guy but doing their own thing.

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

"Did she have an accent ? We know a few ladies that go regular.....

Thanks that’s helpful, average height, English lady mid 40’s I’d say. She was there with a guy but doing their own thing.

"

PM me if you can describe her more ....

Post new Message to Thread