Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club recommendations

Jump to newest

By *oobsncock OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bedlington,

Me and the other half are wanting to attend a club post-Covid, the only issue is, we want to attend one away from Newcastle/Gateshead area which rules out Shhhhhh and Club F,

Prepared to travel to Glasgow/Liverpool kinda distance!

Suggestions please

Many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ude boy 2017Man
over a year ago

Bolton

I always go to infusions blackpool very nice club

By *parkie111Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

Infusions is really good. Quest gets quite a few people from the North East, so it must be easy to get to

over a year ago

Bedlington,

"Infusions is really good. Quest gets quite a few people from the North East, so it must be easy to get to"

Where exactly is Quest?

We are looking at making it a weekend trip.....

Kids away on Friday night, travel Saturday morning, fun Saturday night then travel home on sunday

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Quest is in Leeds.

Townhouse is not far from Liverpool, and worth the trip.

But which club is best for you really depends on what you want from it. They're all different

By *ickDastardlyMan
over a year ago

North East

I'm from your kinda area and recommend Club SX in Blackpool, its just recently changed its name to Club Play.

Next on my list is Townhouse, Liverpool.

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple
over a year ago

clwyd

Townhouse is our club of choice, plenty of choices and themes to tickle your fancy.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Infusions is really good. Quest gets quite a few people from the North East, so it must be easy to get to

Where exactly is Quest?

Kids away on Friday night, travel Saturday morning, fun Saturday night then travel home on sunday"

Townhouse is a stones throw from Liverpool city centre, so if you want to make a weekend of it, you can get a hotel in Liverpool, get a taxi across the water to the club, and you have got the city to explore as well.

Or there are plenty of places to stay on this side of the water if you want to just come down for an overnighter

over a year ago

Bedlington,

"Infusions is really good. Quest gets quite a few people from the North East, so it must be easy to get to

Where exactly is Quest?

Kids away on Friday night, travel Saturday morning, fun Saturday night then travel home on sunday

Townhouse is a stones throw from Liverpool city centre, so if you want to make a weekend of it, you can get a hotel in Liverpool, get a taxi across the water to the club, and you have got the city to explore as well.

Or there are plenty of places to stay on this side of the water if you want to just come down for an overnighter "

We are aware of accommodation around the area, N used to compete in motorsport and competed on New Brighton Prom rally a few times,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We are in a simlar position... Love club f but also want to try others... Been thinking club play/infusion and town house... But also like the sound of cj's

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Village Hotel Wirral nearest for TH

over a year ago

"Village Hotel Wirral nearest for TH"

That's one to bare in mind...

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Have a look at AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent. Combine with a trip to the Peak District or Alton Towers!

over a year ago

We would say Townhouse at Birkenhead, great place, lots of amazing playrooms and very experienced & lovely owners with great staff. Well worth a trip across to the other side!

By *essica trueTV/TS
over a year ago

blackpool

Infusion in Blackpool is so good so brilliant - like a health club with benefits xx

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Village Hotel Wirral nearest for TH"

There is actually a Premier Inn in Birkenhead that’s closer. Also the Travelodge next door if you’re looking for something less expensive than a Village Hotel x

over a year ago

"Me and the other half are wanting to attend a club post-Covid, the only issue is, we want to attend one away from Newcastle/Gateshead area which rules out Shhhhhh and Club F,

Prepared to travel to Glasgow/Liverpool kinda distance!

Suggestions please

Many thanks"

Are you worried you may see someone you know in F or shhh? Just remember anyone you see are there for the same reason as you. 99% of people are discreet. I would definitely recommend club shhh.

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

We want to try townhouse too. They have been so supportive of our friends who own a club near Rotherham through the start of the lockdown madness. Non judgemental and really open and that's a huge tick for us. Also want to try quest and lechambre again. Last 2 times at LC were a let down but not going to judge on just that as again the owners were awesome

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

We've visited a fair few clubs around the country. Good news is there are some great clubs out there. But for us, hands down it would be Chameleons Darlaston every time. It's our club of choice and where we feel at home. And we know we're not the only ones. Open (pre-Covid-19) 7 days a week mornings and night. We've been I think at all times on all days at least once and always been a good crowd in. There's a reason why people travel far and wide to go there.

However of course clubs are an individual taste thing. We've met people on the scene who don't like Chameleons so much or the dress down format. So you need to find what works for you and if you get the chance try a few to see what works for you. But our recommendation would be Chameleons.

over a year ago

Come see me at LC, let's be friends

By *i winkersCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Club Play is our first choice recommend it to lots of people

Post new Message to Thread