Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single guy at club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all im thinking of going to a swingers club once everything is back to normal, xtasia being the most likely. I just wondered are single guys actually allowed to join these clubs? Also would i be frowned upon for being there on my own and will people judge me for my age. Dont want to feel awkward and unwanted there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sm81Couple
over a year ago

warwickshire

There is also libs. No you wont be frowned upon for being there and yes you can go as a single guy as a guest the first time at libs and dont need to sign up for a membership, not sure about xtasia. You have to make an effort in clubs and talk to people though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shame you blocked us. Sorry to have upset you x

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Single guys are welcome just call ahead to check membership rules because every club is different

You have got to be comfortable approaching people. Have nice normal chats and get to know people.

We look for single guys in clubs but they lose any chance if they just hang around staring at us.

Maybe I'm uptight but I like to chat before we play with people.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Hi all im thinking of going to a swingers club once everything is back to normal, xtasia being the most likely. I just wondered are single guys actually allowed to join these clubs? Also would i be frowned upon for being there on my own and will people judge me for my age. Dont want to feel awkward and unwanted there. "

There are many threads in the archives here about single guys in the club scene, have a search through mate

In a nutshell though; every club will tell you they ‘welcome’ single guys, usually in restricted numbers, and certainly at restricted times. Do check the minimum age requirement, as I think a lot of clubs expect you to be 25? Also, and this is the biggy; contact the club you intend to visit, and ask for the best times when single guys are ACTIVELY SOUGHT. Nothing worse than being in a club full of nobody interested in single males

By *exyCouple999Couple
over a year ago

South Bucks

"Shame you blocked us. Sorry to have upset you x"

It is against fab rules to use the forum to circumvent a block.

Post new Message to Thread