Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

USA clubs back open

Jump to newest

By *hic Events OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

We visited trapeze in Atlanta, 2 weeks ago. The club was busy. They had capped numbers due to guidelines. A quick none touch temperature check at the reception and we were good to enter.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"We visited trapeze in Atlanta, 2 weeks ago. The club was busy. They had capped numbers due to guidelines. A quick none touch temperature check at the reception and we were good to enter. "

This is positive step forward

By *he Original SpartanMan
over a year ago

Daventry

I think this is the way forward. I work with a company that supplies and installs temperature scanners. You walk through a frame and if temp is high, your not permitted access to work area. The working area is a large e-com business, so risk of contamination is high.

Temp check, Wash upon arrival, hand fell positioned around building. Areas cleaned. Risk can be controlled.

So...open the clubs back up!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I think this is the way forward. I work with a company that supplies and installs temperature scanners. You walk through a frame and if temp is high, your not permitted access to work area. The working area is a large e-com business, so risk of contamination is high.

Temp check, Wash upon arrival, hand fell positioned around building. Areas cleaned. Risk can be controlled.

So...open the clubs back up! "

You can carry Covid and not have a temp until fully symptomatic.

Great that clubs are opening in some states. The deaths in that huge state have been quite low though. Each state is governed and they have powers to decide how they wish to operate. Some states are now allowing clubs to open yet.

It's a positive step for sure but we are a completely different kettle of fish in the UK xxx

By *ink flamingoWoman
over a year ago

essex

"We visited trapeze in Atlanta, 2 weeks ago. The club was busy. They had capped numbers due to guidelines. A quick none touch temperature check at the reception and we were good to enter. "

over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 07/06/20 20:34:49]

over a year ago

Cambridge

"I think this is the way forward. I work with a company that supplies and installs temperature scanners. You walk through a frame and if temp is high, your not permitted access to work area. The working area is a large e-com business, so risk of contamination is high.

So...open the clubs back up!

You can carry Covid and not have a temp until fully symptomatic.

Great that clubs are opening in some states. The deaths in that huge state have been quite low though. Each state is governed and they have powers to decide how they wish to operate. Some states are now allowing clubs to open yet.

It's a positive step for sure but we are a completely different kettle of fish in the UK xxx"

Yes I agree on everything you said. Asymptomatic have no symptoms, but it’s a great gauge and at least taking some precautions. Like many when having sex I guess; always try and be safe.

I have dual citizenship, but thank you for pointing that out. I think there are more clubs open in the US than closed now. At a guess I’d say the UK is perhaps 4 weeks behind US in its progress.

But without my comment being taken political. I think my point was aiming more that there is light at the end of the tunnel for every one, including great club owners like yourselves that have worked so hard to build up a great place for all to enjoy.

X

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Were there any other restrictions? This is certainly good news.

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Pleased to see a bit of positive news for once under this subject. However I wouldn't take any American ideas seriously(after all they elected a Twitter troll to be in charge of their nuclear arsenal? Good luck if it works though!!!

over a year ago

Cambridge

"We visited trapeze in Atlanta, 2 weeks ago. The club was busy. They had capped numbers due to guidelines. A quick none touch temperature check at the reception and we were good to enter.

Were there any other restrictions? This is certainly good news."

Other than the temperature check, there was none I noticed. It was great fun and it was nice to feel ‘normal’ what ever normal is

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

America is one fucked up nation of people and I don't think the UK will be as relaxed in opening clubs up as long as this virus is with us

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

This is positive news.

over a year ago

"America is one fucked up nation of people and I don't think the UK will be as relaxed in opening clubs up as long as this virus is with us "

^ this.

It will be very low on the governments and local councils priority list.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

Good news

over a year ago

Great Post.. I know how you run your establishment and I'm happy to see you actually care and are compassionate enough to write a comment like that while your business is burning much love ??

over a year ago

Agreed I like this post there's nothing political about it, it's all common sense some people are too dense to apply your knowledge and views

over a year ago

Cambridge

"This is positive news. "

Yes, it’s a good step forward. X

Post new Message to Thread