Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single males

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are single guys wanted by many couples or women ? Or are they cash cows. Can too many spoil your fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I like single men in clubs x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Single men are what we look for in clubs

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

In some cases, I would say, we are cash cows.

And too many of us can actually spoil the situation.

To back up slightly what I'm saying, years ago I was in a club in Yorkshire...the "picture" was: most of the couples were in the social area and in the play area there were two dozens of men walking around silently in their towels, leering over two women kissing...as soon as I saw that situation I thought to myself...."I'm outta here, there's no chance for me".

I've witnessed twice situations where guys were exhibiting "jack-the-lad" behaviours and they drove MF couples to get up and leave from where they were near me or they were shouted at to leave a play room because they were being disrespectful to somebody's wife...

By *azpiz1Man
over a year ago

Camberley

I'm a single male, who visits clubs whenever he can.

I've seen the towel zombies, and even guys walking around naked.

Personally, I like to dress in smart casual clothing, and strike up a conversation with people.

I believe that if I'm seen as approachable, respectful, interesting and fun, I stand more of a chance being invited to play, than if I was dressed in a towel, more interested in what I can get...

I'd say that many single guys see swingers clubs as a chance to get laid, rather than a opportunity to build a social circle with like minded people.

over a year ago

I like to play with single guys at clubs. Sometimes several (depending on my mood).

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I'm a single male, who visits clubs whenever he can.

Personally, I like to dress in smart casual clothing, and strike up a conversation with people.

I believe that if I'm seen as approachable, respectful, interesting and fun, I stand more of a chance being invited to play, than if I was dressed in a towel, more interested in what I can get...

I'd say that many single guys see swingers clubs as a chance to get laid, rather than a opportunity to build a social circle with like minded people.

"

How single guys should behave in clubs!!

I wouldn’t go to clubs without single guys. Same as PinUp Pro, I’ve been known to have fun with several single guys at club events

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I am more than happy to make flirty eye contact, raise my glass to and even approach somebody if the face and body language betray that they are interested in chatting and getting to know somebody, whether at the bar area of a club, or in a jacuzzi or even in a open play room. It would be simply daft not to do it. But on the other hand, can I really tap people on the shoulder and ask them if they want to chat or just but into their conversation?

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We often play with single guys in clubs - the well dressed, respectful ones, not the towel brigade or the wanking dead, so yes, we like to see certain single guys in clubs.

over a year ago

"Are single guys wanted by many couples or women ? Or are they cash cows. Can too many spoil your fun. "

Being brutally honest, single guys are not wanted by us in clubs.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I go to clubs for the single guys and my friends.

over a year ago

Appreciate sone couples don’t want single guys. However would there be Clubs economically without theirs extra contributions. And also recognise many can be obtrusive. I never quite knew if towels or not was appropriate I know now thanks lol. I’ve liked the club scene more I relax into it and expect or demand nothing

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Are single guys wanted by many couples or women ? Or are they cash cows. Can too many spoil your fun. "
. I would say on a greedy girl night single guys are needed.I have met couples who sometimes want a extra guy to join them for adult fun some want older guys , others want younger guys , others want in there age bracket.

over a year ago

"Appreciate sone couples don’t want single guys. However would there be Clubs economically without theirs extra contributions. And also recognise many can be obtrusive. I never quite knew if towels or not was appropriate I know now thanks lol. I’ve liked the club scene more I relax into it and expect or demand nothing "

Please note that we are not saying that single guys should be excluded, we are just expressing our opinion.

But you decent ones will know that there are loads of wankers who give single guys a bad name.

You are right in saying that every contribution helps these clubs.

Your attitude is the same as us to be honest. Relax, enjoy and expect nothing.

Have fun.

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"In some cases, I would say, we are cash cows.

And too many of us can actually spoil the situation.

To back up slightly what I'm saying, years ago I was in a club in Yorkshire...the "picture" was: most of the couples were in the social area and in the play area there were two dozens of men walking around silently in their towels, leering over two women kissing...as soon as I saw that situation I thought to myself...."I'm outta here, there's no chance for me".

I've witnessed twice situations where guys were exhibiting "jack-the-lad" behaviours and they drove MF couples to get up and leave from where they were near me or they were shouted at to leave a play room because they were being disrespectful to somebody's wife..."

Similar experience myself. That's why it's so difficult for genuine guys.

over a year ago

"Appreciate sone couples don’t want single guys. However would there be Clubs economically without theirs extra contributions. And also recognise many can be obtrusive. I never quite knew if towels or not was appropriate I know now thanks lol. I’ve liked the club scene more I relax into it and expect or demand nothing

Thanks guys respect Hope fun can return soon ha. Stay well

Please note that we are not saying that single guys should be excluded, we are just expressing our opinion.

But you decent ones will know that there are loads of wankers who give single guys a bad name.

You are right in saying that every contribution helps these clubs.

Your attitude is the same as us to be honest. Relax, enjoy and expect nothing.

Have fun."

over a year ago

Some do some don't..

I've been year now but never had a reply not even one..into a model and I don't have a 6pack..but I'm genuine and polite..some day some woman will see me

over a year ago

Single men are just cash cows in swinging clubs. Anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

The reason why clubs charge extra for men is because they know they're willing to pay more. It sets a bad precedent because some men think they're entitled to action as they've paid £50+ entry.

I don't understand why a single man would even visit a swinging club. I'd imagine most couples are looking for other couples or the elusive "unicorn".

over a year ago

"Single men are just cash cows in swinging clubs. Anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

The reason why clubs charge extra for men is because they know they're willing to pay more. It sets a bad precedent because some men think they're entitled to action as they've paid £50+ entry.

I don't understand why a single man would even visit a swinging club. I'd imagine most couples are looking for other couples or the elusive "unicorn"."

We see your point on the entry fees, but as long as single guys will pay those prices clubs will continue charging.

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

"Single men are just cash cows in swinging clubs. Anyone saying otherwise is deluded.

I don't understand why a single man would even visit a swinging club. I'd imagine most couples are looking for other couples or the elusive "unicorn"."

Whilst it can be true that clubs make more from single guys, without either a couple, or single females attending it won't be long before the single men stop attending and the business model fails. Clubs do need to charge more to prevent the sausage fest.

We don't attend clubs on a night when single males aren't present, that's our preference, but as others have said the gauntlet of towel zombies mean the good ones are all the more appreciated.

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

over a year ago

There are a fair few generalisations on here.

For those who don't wish to meet single guys, there are events catered to that. Now and again I like to venture to events purely for couples and single ladies. But mostly I appreciate and attend events with single guys.

Sometimes it's worth doing your research and drop the club a message before attending as different events cater for different needs and have capped ratios.

I've always found respectful single guys to be very welcome at clubs. Those with a sense of entitlement tend not to be so popular though

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

The way some clubs operate infuriates me because it shows—if you scratch under the surface—that they basically couldn’t give a monkey’s about what tom dick and harry walks through the door, as long as they receive their £50, and that also shows that they don’t give a monkey’s about whether their couples or women punters will have a bad experience potentially.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

. As a single guy when I have attend OP4F in London on a Friday night it’s £50 - £60 I believe Le Boudior the other London club charges £80 both are members only clubs so any guys feeling a sense of entitlement may find themselves thrown out and membership cancelled.I attend with the attitude of having a good night out at the end of my work week and anything else is a bonus.I have been fortunate to meet some pleasant people and I have met couples who have been looking for a single guy and been fortunate enough to be invited to join them.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I've been in a few clubs over the years where there's been a proportion of single Males present.

But invariably, despite the decent guys there, it only takes the pushy individual males around to spoil it.

They get leery, push their way around, and try to get involved, won't ask, nor accept No as an answer and cause upset with females and couples.

That can sometimes mean those upset or offended by these eejits, withdraw to themselves and those of us left, are missed for the rest of the night.

On odd occasions, I've quietly confronted these eejits, only to receive the standard reply, "I've paid my money, I should be getting action!" then get a load of abuse for my time & intervention too.

Not what regulars to that club should have to hear or experience.

Some clubs limit the number of single guys in balance with the of single Females/Couples on too.

Some don't, from what I have heard from other people I know, as the more single guys in house, means more cash in the tills!

over a year ago

I don't understand why a single man would even visit a swinging club. I'd imagine most couples are looking for other couples or the elusive "unicorn".. As a single guy when I have attend OP4F in London on a Friday night it’s £50 - £60 I believe Le Boudior the other London club charges £80 both are members only clubs so any guys feeling a sense of entitlement may find themselves thrown out and membership cancelled.I attend with the attitude of having a good night out at the end of my work week and anything else is a bonus.I have been fortunate to meet some pleasant people and I have met couples who have been looking for a single guy and been fortunate enough to be invited to join them."

Well run clubs - which is the majority, have ratios for singles / couples, have strict (but not unreasonable) expected behaviour (rules) that make the club safe, comfortable & FUN for all.

Single guys & ladies bring many worthwhile & valuable things to the club scene & Cupids actively encourage single guys. We do not see them as “cash cows” & we certainly don’t see being blé to afford entry as any indication of a good single guy over a “badly” behaved one.

Interesting thought what do single guys think for example they would be charged to attend Cupids ?

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I don't understand why a single man would even visit a swinging club. I'd imagine most couples are looking for other couples or the elusive "unicorn".. As a single guy when I have attend OP4F in London on a Friday night it’s £50 - £60 I believe Le Boudior the other London club charges £80 both are members only clubs so any guys feeling a sense of entitlement may find themselves thrown out and membership cancelled.I attend with the attitude of having a good night out at the end of my work week and anything else is a bonus.I have been fortunate to meet some pleasant people and I have met couples who have been looking for a single guy and been fortunate enough to be invited to join them.

Well run clubs - which is the majority, have ratios for singles / couples, have strict (but not unreasonable) expected behaviour (rules) that make the club safe, comfortable & FUN for all.

Single guys & ladies bring many worthwhile & valuable things to the club scene & Cupids actively encourage single guys. We do not see them as “cash cows” & we certainly don’t see being blé to afford entry as any indication of a good single guy over a “badly” behaved one.

Interesting thought what do single guys think for example they would be charged to attend Cupids ?

"

I have no idea what you charge but I one of my favourite bi couples attend your club and I’d also love to attend your bi Mondays in the future

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I don't understand why a single man would even visit a swinging club. I'd imagine most couples are looking for other couples or the elusive "unicorn".. As a single guy when I have attend OP4F in London on a Friday night it’s £50 - £60 I believe Le Boudior the other London club charges £80 both are members only clubs so any guys feeling a sense of entitlement may find themselves thrown out and membership cancelled.I attend with the attitude of having a good night out at the end of my work week and anything else is a bonus.I have been fortunate to meet some pleasant people and I have met couples who have been looking for a single guy and been fortunate enough to be invited to join them.

"

. I am sure most clubs are well run and try to keep a fair ratio and generally the clientele are well behaved.If I am right in thinking that Cupid’s is in the North of England then I am guessing you charge £30 - £40 on a Friday night to a single guy.May I ask does Cupid’s allow single guys in on a Saturday

over a year ago

. I am sure most clubs are well run and try to keep a fair ratio and generally the clientele are well behaved.If I am right in thinking that Cupid’s is in the North of England then I am guessing you charge £30 - £40 on a Friday night to a single guy.May I ask does Cupid’s allow single guys in on a Saturday "

Yes on a Friday / Sat we allow a ratio of single guys against cpls & ladies (as per the club fab profile & web site). Just for the purpose of the “guestimates) let’s see what others think on “entry price” & thank you for your response on the thread. Footnote on certain events we & customers want MORE singles guys than our usual ratio. We do our very best to achieve a workable - comfortable balanced no’s. B / Cupids

By *ohnlewis1Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My experience is that there is no consistent approach to the treatment of single guys in clubs.

Check out my profile and you will see I have been to many. I am a member of or recall visiting After8 in Edinburgh, Club F Stanley, Club SX in Blackpool, The Attic Derby, No.3 Chorley, The Gatehouse, Cupid’s, Quest, Chameleons, The Annex, OP4F, Eurekas, Le Boudoir, Rios, BGHS , Abfabs/Kestrel , VA . Hellfire. Le Chambre andHouse of Poitier,

Gosh a lot so hopefully if you’ve managed to read this far you might think I am in a good position to comment.

In general I think clubs treat single guys well and are not too greedy.

The exception is possibly Le Boudoir which has always struck me as unreasonably expensive. My suspicion is that some of the very expensive venues engage hired help so that the guys who attend are guaranteed a shag. I make no comment on the morality or ethics of this. It can I think sometimes cause confusion when guys don’t spot that not all ladies are hostesses.

Guys often behave quite badly in clubs especially when competing against each other or where alcohol is involved. For these reasons I prefer clubs where membership is required supported by photo ID. This helps out the riff-raff.

Turning to the comments someone posted about a man’s toxic behaviour I recommend this issue is referred to the forum moderator.

over a year ago

I have no idea what you charge but I one of my favourite bi couples attend your club and I’d also love to attend your bi Mondays in the future "

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

Having attended clubs as a single guy and a couple, I would say that the vast majority of guys (certainly at chameleons) are respectful and sociable. Single guys have to make an effort to engage with couples and single ladies, that seems to be their expectation the guys need to make the effort. I'm a sociable bloke but it is quite a balance sometimes gauging how to say hello without bring intrusive, hence sometimes can get it wrong and come across badly. If couples or single ladies had to make more effort they might stumble more often as well.

I think charging guys a lot because a club can is a poor way to manage numbers or the quality of guys in a club. A simple conversation to vet all applicants and clear rules and a well laid out club can create the best arrangement and atmosphere.

Charging a lot of money for entry is bound to create a hope of some play, it's easy to say go with no expectations if you have not paid to get in or paid very little, as opposed to 50 quid. Not that should justify any rude or pushy behaviour...

If you went with no expectations..well what's the point, may as well go to the pub.

I would also say that going with a lady friend to couples nights I was amazed how rude and socially blunt some couples were, chatting to my lady friend to go off and play with them...I wouldn't dream of going up to a couple and just talk to the lady and try and persuade her to come off with me without her husband...

By *ohnlewis1Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well said

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

You do realise that there are single women only looking to play with men?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Having attended clubs as a single guy and a couple, I would say that the vast majority of guys (certainly at chameleons) are respectful and sociable. Single guys have to make an effort to engage with couples and single ladies, that seems to be their expectation the guys need to make the effort. I'm a sociable bloke but it is quite a balance sometimes gauging how to say hello without bring intrusive, hence sometimes can get it wrong and come across badly. If couples or single ladies had to make more effort they might stumble more often as well.

I think charging guys a lot because a club can is a poor way to manage numbers or the quality of guys in a club. A simple conversation to vet all applicants and clear rules and a well laid out club can create the best arrangement and atmosphere.

Charging a lot of money for entry is bound to create a hope of some play, it's easy to say go with no expectations if you have not paid to get in or paid very little, as opposed to 50 quid. Not that should justify any rude or pushy behaviour...

If you went with no expectations..well what's the point, may as well go to the pub.

I would also say that going with a lady friend to couples nights I was amazed how rude and socially blunt some couples were, chatting to my lady friend to go off and play with them...I wouldn't dream of going up to a couple and just talk to the lady and try and persuade her to come off with me without her husband...

"

Agreed, I've met far more rude and entitled couples than rude and entitled single men.

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

But it's not just couples that go to clubs.

I won't go to a couples only night, mainly because the majority of couples, which go that night, are looking for couples or a bi female. However, on a non-couples night you'll find couples that are looking for single men, single fems for the man rather than the woman.

Being a single female I'd willingly pay more to enter, mainly because I'd spend a heck of a lot more than £50 on a night out. The main reason I go to clubs is to meet people and if I pull I don't have to take them home or go to theirs, I'm in a safe environment.

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

How single guys should behave in clubs!!

I wouldn’t go to clubs without single guys. Same as PinUp Pro, I’ve been known to have fun with several single guys at club events "

genuine women who are worth travelling to meet in clubs

By *ez1987Man
over a year ago

Great Harwood, Blackburn

As a single guy who primarily only attends club play (was sx) I like to go for a social night out and mingle with people.

Am not a fan of seeing the towel monkeys or wanking dead, but that's what a good percentage of the single guys are.

If I do get luck on a club night out its a bonus but I by no means go expecting to get laid because that's the wrong attitude to have.

Do I think the price for singke guys is wrong being more than say a couple, singlw female or a t girl, no because clubs don't want to be full of single guys.

Yes us single guys are not for everyone but I'd be no way offended if I was turned down by a couple or anyone because am not their type of guy.

As for abuse being given am all aganst that because a simple no thank you is all it should take, if a single guy wants to be that way block them on the forums and report them because there the ones that are spoiling the community of us genuine guys out here.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

When the clubs are allowed to open again, I'm sure we will see whether single guys were the cash cows for the club scene, or if it's just an urban myth. With strict social distancing measures in place, the general response through the forum is that, with no physical contact with others being allowed, the clubs will only be supported by the 'scene faithful', which is likely to be couples only, as no single guys will be forking out their usual entry fees for what will effectively be a night in a pub with possibly a live strip show.

Having visited several swinger clubs as a single guy, I have to agree with you to a point, and I would never recommend the club scene to a mate, based on my own experiences. I would always say to visit as a couple, or at least, have a pre-arranged meet lined up inside.

To back this last statement up; I have been to Chams, No.3, and Club f as a couple, and the difference of experience over that of being a single guy, is quite depressing....

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

Quite a few single athletic intelligent well groomed men on here who get more attention than they can handle.

Sadly for subs like me , we are definitely used as cash cows

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Quite a few single athletic intelligent well groomed men on here who get more attention than they can handle.

Sadly for subs like me , we are definitely used as cash cows"

What has that got to do with clubs? You pay the same as them.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I don't understand why a single man would even visit a swinging club. I'd imagine most couples are looking for other couples or the elusive "unicorn".

When the clubs are allowed to open again, I'm sure we will see whether single guys were the cash cows for the club scene, or if it's just an urban myth. With strict social distancing measures in place, the general response through the forum is that, with no physical contact with others being allowed, the clubs will only be supported by the 'scene faithful', which is likely to be couples only, as no single guys will be forking out their usual entry fees for what will effectively be a night in a pub with possibly a live strip show.

Having visited several swinger clubs as a single guy, I have to agree with you to a point, and I would never recommend the club scene to a mate, based on my own experiences. I would always say to visit as a couple, or at least, have a pre-arranged meet lined up inside.

To back this last statement up; I have been to Chams, No.3, and Club f as a couple, and the difference of experience over that of being a single guy, is quite depressing...."

I've told you, come to chams with myself and my friends, you will see a different side to it.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

You do realise that there are single women only looking to play with men? "

or those looking to play with several single men at once.

over a year ago

Most of our play at clubs are with single guys (normally groups). Most of the single guys are polite and respectful - and if they aren’t then they don’t get to play, and that’s made quite clear to them by Fire.

Tbh we’ve actually only been to a few “couples only” nights and we found them a bit cliquey... we have a preference for nights when singles are there.

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

You do realise that there are single women only looking to play with men? or those looking to play with several single men at once. "

always a greedy girl

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

"

If only all males had this attitude, there I believe their would be more couples and single females at clubs

over a year ago

We dont go to couples only nights because we find they are more like a social club with a heavy sprinkling of unicorn hunters.

Mixed nights are best but a good club will limit the numbers so you dont get swamped.

If we go for a mfm a guy who comes across well and chats to Mr as well as Mrs always wins the day. Guys who are dicks get told where to go.

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

If only all males had this attitude, there I believe their would be more couples and single females at clubs"

I’ve known of 20+ single females in some clubs though

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

You do realise that there are single women only looking to play with men? or those looking to play with several single men at once. "

I can dream

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

To back this last statement up; I have been to Chams, No.3, and Club f as a couple, and the difference of experience over that of being a single guy, is quite depressing....

I've told you, come to chams with myself and my friends, you will see a different side to it. "

Chams on a Friday night can be brilliant , freindly, sociable all sorts of people and something for everyone...

over a year ago

I've told you, come to chams with myself and my friends, you will see a different side to it. "

Could I be invited to champs after lockdown. To see how it’s done and how to behave or not as appropriate please lady

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I've told you, come to chams with myself and my friends, you will see a different side to it.

Could I be invited to champs after lockdown. To see how it’s done and how to behave or not as appropriate please lady "

I'm not even going to contemplate taking someone who doesn't know how to behave appropriately.

over a year ago

Hmmm I think I have misrepresented myself. I’m actually quite civil. I think my first verification indicates that. I’ve once made the mistake of wearing a towel not being sure of whether it was de rigeur. Clearly inappropriate unless in a social group entering the pool or similar. But respect apologies if I came across ignorant

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I would like to take you up on that offer one day

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

If only all males had this attitude, there I believe their would be more couples and single females at clubs

I’ve known of 20+ single females in some clubs though"

Now that I would love to see!

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Now that I would love to see! "

And half of fab too! Just have to be in the right club at the right time though

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Now that I would love to see!

And half of fab too! Just have to be in the right club at the right time though"

Ahh yes; “You should have been here last week, the club was full of single women!”..........

By *reason69Couple
over a year ago

Blackburn

We only go for single males and greedy girl nights, the more the better, xxxx

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I would like to take you up on that offer one day "

over a year ago

There have been times in the last few years we have advertise for single guys as we know we have 'greedy' girls coming. S and T

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

"As a single guy who primarily only attends club play (was sx) I like to go for a social night out and mingle with people.

Am not a fan of seeing the towel monkeys or wanking dead, but that's what a good percentage of the single guys are.

If I do get luck on a club night out its a bonus but I by no means go expecting to get laid because that's the wrong attitude to have.

Do I think the price for singke guys is wrong being more than say a couple, singlw female or a t girl, no because clubs don't want to be full of single guys.

Yes us single guys are not for everyone but I'd be no way offended if I was turned down by a couple or anyone because am not their type of guy.

As for abuse being given am all aganst that because a simple no thank you is all it should take, if a single guy wants to be that way block them on the forums and report them because there the ones that are spoiling the community of us genuine guys out here. "

If you dont want a club full of single guys , have membership, vet them etc if you do it on price only you will just have rich desperate guys. If you like to just go for a social and chat, I go down the pub and chat to ladies, much cheaper.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"As a single guy who primarily only attends club play (was sx) I like to go for a social night out and mingle with people.

As for abuse being given am all aganst that because a simple no thank you is all it should take, if a single guy wants to be that way block them on the forums and report them because there the ones that are spoiling the community of us genuine guys out here.

If you dont want a club full of single guys , have membership, vet them etc if you do it on price only you will just have rich desperate guys. If you like to just go for a social and chat, I go down the pub and chat to ladies, much cheaper.

"

Last time I was in Birmingham for the weekend, I was in the Hyatt Regency for two nights. I priced up visiting one of the local swinger clubs, and after totting up £40 membership fee, plus £30 entry, plus £50 taxis there and back, I went down Broad Street with vanilla friends instead. I don’t think I spent the entire £120 on Sambucca, but it was a great night out

over a year ago

Last time I was in Birmingham for the weekend, I was in the Hyatt Regency for two nights. I priced up visiting one of the local swinger clubs, and after totting up £40 membership fee, plus £30 entry, plus £50 taxis there and back, I went down Broad Street with vanilla friends instead. I don’t think I spent the entire £120 on Sambucca, but it was a great night out "

By a long long way the vast majority of single guys who come to Cupids (& most clubs) are extremely well behaved.

One thing to bare in mind “fishing is not called catching” eg anyone can have a fantastic time sitting on a river bank enjoying the scenery. If you get a bite so much the better.

By *azpiz1Man
over a year ago

Camberley

I'm intrigued.

I'd say that pricing won't affect who gets in to a club.

Some "members only" clubs allow you to join on arrival.

If you were running a club, how would you ensure that you attracted the "right kind of guy"?

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

We love going to lots of different clubs and enjoy meeting single guys as wouldn't go so often without them being there. There are alway guys that think they are entitled to do as they please that spoil it for the well behaved ones as well as the odd couples too. Over the last few years it seams that a lot of people have forgotten the art of communication and manners too. It used to be a place to chat/flirt and if there is interest from both party's then a good time could be had but most occasions now single guys just hang back and don't wish to chat or test the water and wait until they see a woman or couple having fun then try and help themselves.

This can be so off putting if your not interested in them or don't wish to play. We tend to find the men that take the time to chat and flirt are the men that get what they are looking for and people don't end up keeling like they are a peice of meet to be handed around at will.

Every woman likes to be flattered and desired and will respond accordingly if interested in taking things further. Nothing more erotic than having a lady give you the eye and green light as it all makes for a more enjoyable time. Single men, listen and kern. A&c.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Last time I was in Birmingham for the weekend, I was in the Hyatt Regency for two nights. I priced up visiting one of the local swinger clubs, and after totting up £40 membership fee, plus £30 entry, plus £50 taxis there and back, I went down Broad Street with vanilla friends instead. I don’t think I spent the entire £120 on Sambucca, but it was a great night out

By a long long way the vast majority of single guys who come to Cupids (& most clubs) are extremely well behaved.

One thing to bare in mind “fishing is not called catching” eg anyone can have a fantastic time sitting on a river bank enjoying the scenery. If you get a bite so much the better.

"

Nice analogy Bruce, I like that!

over a year ago

Nice analogy Bruce, I like that! "

By *webMan
over a year ago

doncaster/Benidorm

I’m a single guy and i go to quest in leeds every week I’m very lucky to have met a lot of lovely people mostly couples but i do cringe and get embarrassed with some single guys,come on guys do us single guys a favour its not rocket science.

By *oxyVikingCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Single guys are needed. It’s what we typically look for

By *heGentleman2024Man
over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 07/06/20 13:08:31]

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

"We love going to lots of different clubs and enjoy meeting single guys as wouldn't go so often without them being there. There are alway guys that think they are entitled to do as they please that spoil it for the well behaved ones as well as the odd couples too. Over the last few years it seams that a lot of people have forgotten the art of communication and manners too. It used to be a place to chat/flirt and if there is interest from both party's then a good time could be had but most occasions now single guys just hang back and don't wish to chat or test the water and wait until they see a woman or couple having fun then try and help themselves.

This can be so off putting if your not interested in them or don't wish to play. We tend to find the men that take the time to chat and flirt are the men that get what they are looking for and people don't end up keeling like they are a peice of meet to be handed around at will.

Every woman likes to be flattered and desired and will respond accordingly if interested in taking things further. Nothing more erotic than having a lady give you the eye and green light as it all makes for a more enjoyable time. Single men, listen and kern. A&c. "

This is a helpful post, I would just emphasise it's a fine line sometimes between being a bit of a pest and being sociable and it sometimes feels intrusive engaging with couples, that's why I'm reticent sometimes.

I have arranged to meet a couple in a club, it was busy (they sent face pics) I spent time looking for them, mistakenly asked a few other couples (its actually difficult to remember a little face pic unless someone is very distinctive )

On the way home I messaged saying sorry I didn't see them, they replied we saw you..why didnt you come and say hello ....!

I explained I had looked and mistakenly asked a few other couples...my point being a little bit of effort from couples to socialise is also nice.

I did eventually get to meet them.

over a year ago

Thanks for all the posts must admit it’s left me wanting to return to clubs for the social and possibility of flirtatious encounters. (Not in a towel hah)

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

"Thanks for all the posts must admit it’s left me wanting to return to clubs for the social and possibility of flirtatious encounters. (Not in a towel hah) "

Chams is a dress down club so all the gents are in a towel or boxers etc ...

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Thanks for all the posts must admit it’s left me wanting to return to clubs for the social and possibility of flirtatious encounters. (Not in a towel hah)

Chams is a dress down club so all the gents are in a towel or boxers etc ..."

Easy access!

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

. I am sure most clubs are well run and try to keep a fair ratio and generally the clientele are well behaved.If I am right in thinking that Cupid’s is in the North of England then I am guessing you charge £30 - £40 on a Friday night to a single guy.May I ask does Cupid’s allow single guys in on a Saturday

Yes on a Friday / Sat we allow a ratio of single guys against cpls & ladies (as per the club fab profile & web site). Just for the purpose of the “guestimates) let’s see what others think on “entry price” & thank you for your response on the thread. Footnote on certain events we & customers want MORE singles guys than our usual ratio. We do our very best to achieve a workable - comfortable balanced no’s. B / Cupids "

You have blocked all single men, I would have liked to send you a private message about something regarding club nights x

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

From your website, you have a varied list of fees, including daytime (of which I've been once), and evenings. I like the fact a single guy can actually attend on a Saturday night, as the majority of clubs don't allow this, I didn't know you did either to be fair. Is £50 to visit on a Guest pass on a Friday or Saturday night a bit heavy? Probably for me if I'm honest, £40 as a guest then £25 as a member sounds more attractive.

I do think couples and single females should pay something to be members too. Charging single guys membership for either 6 months or annually, but free for all others, doesn't sound like you're actively encouraging MORE single guys. There's another club in the NW I won't go to, because their policy is £60 annual membership fee for single guys, but £5 lifetime for single females/couples. You can perhaps, forgive guys for feeling like 'cash cows', when you see pricing structures like this?

over a year ago

From your website, you have a varied list of fees, including daytime (of which I've been once), and evenings. I like the fact a single guy can actually attend on a Saturday night, as the majority of clubs don't allow this, I didn't know you did either to be fair. Is £50 to visit on a Guest pass on a Friday or Saturday night a bit heavy? Probably for me if I'm honest, £40 as a guest then £25 as a member sounds more attractive.

I do think couples and single females should pay something to be members too. Charging single guys membership for either 6 months or annually, but free for all others, doesn't sound like you're actively encouraging MORE single guys. There's another club in the NW I won't go to, because their policy is £60 annual membership fee for single guys, but £5 lifetime for single females/couples. You can perhaps, forgive guys for feeling like 'cash cows', when you see pricing structures like this? "

Actually a single guy can enter the club during the daytime 12/6 for £20 as a guest. For the MOTD (10:30/5:30) event £25 as a guest member. Full Members Less of course. £50 correct - bare in mind we are a BYO alcohol club so we make no money from alcohol sales.

I do appreciate your point of view somewhat, having been a single my self in the past but consider this for couples (with children especially) babysitter costs, many ladies like to have nails, hair & outfits etc. Single ladies similar expenses.

These are important on costs that single guys usually don’t have or take into consideration.

Without couples & ladies in attendance single guys may not turn up at all. !!!

B/Cupids.

By *hropsGuy69Man
over a year ago

telford

From my perspective having attended both as a couple and single male my view has always been to avoid going in cold ...

I always like to spark up conversation with others who are attending before the planned night, especially on an event night. There are some lovely people here on fab and have had some great nights off the back of “pre night chats” & relationship building , for me that helps to see you into the evening , regardless whether or not it ends up naughty , it’s a friendly face to chat and have a drink with...

I’m not going to get drawn into the single male cost issue , it’s a pointless debate that the clubs ultimately have control over. But like another poster mentioned us single guys could spend wayyyy more on a “normal night” out on the lash with pals so hence I kinda just let it go..

One thing I would say - when I stand back & witness the lemming trail of single guys at times which actually makes me feel uncomfortable I kinda think it plays into the hands of respectful guys, so hence always like to think that playing it cool , be nice, be cheeky but polite always goes down well ..... well that’s my thoughts anyway folks

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"From my perspective having attended both as a couple and single male my view has always been to avoid going in cold ...

I always like to spark up conversation with others who are attending before the planned night, especially on an event night. There are some lovely people here on fab and have had some great nights off the back of “pre night chats” & relationship building , for me that helps to see you into the evening , regardless whether or not it ends up naughty , it’s a friendly face to chat and have a drink with...

I’m not going to get drawn into the single male cost issue , it’s a pointless debate that the clubs ultimately have control over. But like another poster mentioned us single guys could spend wayyyy more on a “normal night” out on the lash with pals so hence I kinda just let it go..

One thing I would say - when I stand back & witness the lemming trail of single guys at times which actually makes me feel uncomfortable I kinda think it plays into the hands of respectful guys, so hence always like to think that playing it cool , be nice, be cheeky but polite always goes down well ..... well that’s my thoughts anyway folks "

I agree, the wankers make it easier for the good guys to shine.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I do think couples and single females should pay something to be members too. Charging single guys membership for either 6 months or annually, but free for all others, doesn't sound like you're actively encouraging MORE single guys. There's another club in the NW I won't go to, because their policy is £60 annual membership fee for single guys, but £5 lifetime for single females/couples. You can perhaps, forgive guys for feeling like 'cash cows', when you see pricing structures like this?

Actually a single guy can enter the club during the daytime 12/6 for £20 as a guest. For the MOTD (10:30/5:30) event £25 as a guest member. Full Members Less of course. £50 correct - bare in mind we are a BYO alcohol club so we make no money from alcohol sales.

I do appreciate your point of view somewhat, having been a single my self in the past but consider this for couples (with children especially) babysitter costs, many ladies like to have nails, hair & outfits etc. Single ladies similar expenses.

These are important on costs that single guys usually don’t have or take into consideration.

Without couples & ladies in attendance single guys may not turn up at all. !!!

B/Cupids. "

I look forward to trying a MOTD when the world gets it's head back on it's shoulders

over a year ago

"From my perspective having attended both as a couple and single male my view has always been to avoid going in cold ...

One thing I would say - when I stand back & witness the lemming trail of single guys at times which actually makes me feel uncomfortable I kinda think it plays into the hands of respectful guys, so hence always like to think that playing it cool , be nice, be cheeky but polite always goes down well ..... well that’s my thoughts anyway folks "

Great advice. I find guys with a similar attitude and approach to yours tend to do very well in clubs

By *heGentleman2024Man
over a year ago

North West

Its all about the aporoach, my experiance on here has been great, there are so many single men on here that paints us all with a same negative annoying brush. The stupid messages, weird requests which you know full well would put people off. Constant messages. Not say anything about yourself. The catfish! List goes on and on.

Ive seen the same behaviour in clubs. Respect goes a very long way. Take your time to spark conversation, you might not be everyones cup of tea. Bit of a flirt and who knows.

over a year ago

"

This

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

As I said privately to one of the couples on this thread, it's lovely to go to a club and come across people who want to talk to you as much as you want to talk to them...IF ONLY some couples and singles exhibited the body language that betrayed the "come and talk to us"...

Most of the time my experience has been people with their backs turned to people who walk through the doors of a club and not even looking at you when you stand next to them at the bar.

So, yes, I do end up getting naked, putting the towel around me and having a walk around; then again, you'll always find me wanting to chat and flirt with you civilly, whether inside the sauna or the jacuzzi or even the play room of a club...

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"As I said privately to one of the couples on this thread, it's lovely to go to a club and come across people who want to talk to you as much as you want to talk to them...IF ONLY some couples and singles exhibited the body language that betrayed the "come and talk to us"...

Most of the time my experience has been people with their backs turned to people who walk through the doors of a club and not even looking at you when you stand next to them at the bar.

So, yes, I do end up getting naked, putting the towel around me and having a walk around; then again, you'll always find me wanting to chat and flirt with you civilly, whether inside the sauna or the jacuzzi or even the play room of a club..."

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple
over a year ago

warrington

One thing I would say - when I stand back & witness the lemming trail of single guys at times which actually makes me feel uncomfortable I kinda think it plays into the hands of respectful guys, so hence always like to think that playing it cool , be nice, be cheeky but polite always goes down well ..... well that’s my thoughts anyway folks

Great advice. I find guys with a similar attitude and approach to yours tend to do very well in clubs "

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"As I said privately to one of the couples on this thread, it's lovely to go to a club and come across people who want to talk to you as much as you want to talk to them...IF ONLY some couples and singles exhibited the body language that betrayed the "come and talk to us"...

So, yes, I do end up getting naked, putting the towel around me and having a walk around; then again, you'll always find me wanting to chat and flirt with you civilly, whether inside the sauna or the jacuzzi or even the play room of a club..."

I've experienced similar responses from (usually) couples in clubs mate, it's very common! You do need a thick skin to be a single guy in a club for sure, and it is nice when someone takes an interest in you

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

So, yes, I do end up getting naked, putting the towel around me and having a walk around; then again, you'll always find me wanting to chat and flirt with you civilly, whether inside the sauna or the jacuzzi or even the play room of a club...

I've experienced similar responses from (usually) couples in clubs mate, it's very common! You do need a thick skin to be a single guy in a club for sure, and it is nice when someone takes an interest in you "

I'll give you a concrete example. I visited a place in Gran Canaria back in September. I went there hoping to chat with the owners of the venue. Absolutely no interest from their side in chatting to me. So, there I was, sitting like a lemon on my own, having my drink and constantly darting looks behind me to see whether anybody was interested in being chatted up. The "nightmarish" scene in front of me was: a big table with three or four couples, deeply involved in conversation amongst themselves so I thought to myself "don't even go there".

Then, an extra four or five couples seated individually in their twos, at different tables, all over the place...I thought to myself "screw that, I am not going through the humiliation of walking from table to table asking people if they want to chat" and I politely finished my drink and left...sometimes we men do not approach not because we are after the shag but because we are scared of the lack of 'signs'!

over a year ago

I know what you mean about hints from couples But Think bottom line is we do have to make the effort. Might just be interesting shared love of petrol engines for instance

Post new Message to Thread