Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Hellfire Club Update

Jump to newest

By *ellfireClub OP   Man
over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

We will be guided by government advice; therefore,when Pubs and restaurants open fully, we will look to open, no less than 2 weeks later; allowing time for signs of retrogression.

The health, safety and well being of our guests is our absolute priority and we will not put financial considerations above our members and staff safety. Once re-opened, we aim to create a haven, in these difficult times, where a positive attitude, vigilance and a sense of community prevails; this will not be prior to mid July.

Covid 19 is not sexually transmitted and therefore once social distancing is lifted, we will be back; but, should there be protracted, reduced social distancing measures, we will look at opening on a Munch basis, to allow members to reconnect, whilst abiding by any restrictions.

We are fortunate in having two garden spaces and other areas where social interaction can be take place, safely.

Clearly partners, who live together, can play together, from the outset and we are looking at ways to safely integrate limited singles into some situations.

We will do all we can to look after you, our valued guests and I am confident that our emphasis on cleanliness and safety, will provide the reassurance you need, when we re-commence parties.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me peter@theold-_ellfireclub.co.uk. You can find updates via http://www.theold-_ellfireclub.co.uk/Covid19_Members_Update.html

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, our loyal and fantastic members, who have helped us build a club that is generally accepted to be among the very best in the UK; confirmed by our reviews on Swinger sites, such as FabSwingers.

Lastly, I must mention my amazing work colleagues, who go well beyond the call of duty in supporting me and promoting the club!

**IN THE MEANTIME**

YOU CAN SAVE £5 ON MEMBERSHIP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR 2 FOR 1 DISCOUNT, (£40 of party credits for every £20 purchased; up to and including New Year`s Eve) BY PRE PAYING VIA THE LINKS ABOVE!

IT HELPS THE CLUB, DURING SHUTDOWN, TO RECEIVE PREPAYMENTS & GIVES YOU REAL SAVINGS FOR WHEN WE REOPEN

Stay safe

Peter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

When do you expect pubs and restaurants to open fully ?

By *ellfireClub OP   Man
over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Unfortunately, I don`t think anyone knows; a second wave and we won`t be open before Xmas, an unexpected drop in the "R" number and we could be open in some form, by early July. My only concern (apart from the prospect of bankruptcy, eventually lol)is we get all our members through this, safe and sound! My overriding imperative is to that, no one catches this virus in my Club!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Unfortunately, I don`t think anyone knows; a second wave and we won`t be open before Xmas, an unexpected drop in the "R" number and we could be open in some form, by early July. My only concern (apart from the prospect of bankruptcy, eventually lol)is we get all our members through this, safe and sound! My overriding imperative is to that, no one catches this virus in my Club! "

Well said and you have our support.

By *rufflesCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Thank you for your honest and reassuring update to to this unpredictable current situation.

It is also very reassuring (and surprising) to read that this virus is not sexually transmitted However, being the pessimist that i am, could it still not be transmitted by touching / kissing etc...thanks again and stay safe

Sue xx

By *us man1957Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Looking forward to the club reopening as soon as it is safe for all thanks to all

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Thank you OP it’s very reassuring.

Wish my local club would do an update like this.

xx

By *issyEMWoman
over a year ago

Nearly

Saying not before xmast yes?

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

"Thank you for your honest and reassuring update to to this unpredictable current situation.

It is also very reassuring (and surprising) to read that this virus is not sexually transmitted However, being the pessimist that i am, could it still not be transmitted by touching / kissing etc...thanks again and stay safe

Sue xx "

People are saying it can be found in semen as well. But guessing everyone will be wearing condoms, masks and gloves on the beds

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Thank you for your honest and reassuring update to to this unpredictable current situation.

Sue xx

People are saying it can be found in semen as well. But guessing everyone will be wearing condoms, masks and gloves on the beds "

Full medical style PPE?

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

Thanks for the update peter, we are really missing our club nights at hellfire and look forward to coming back when it’s safe for you to reopen and look forward to many more enjoyable nights there in the future!!

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Thanks for the update peter, we are really missing our club nights at hellfire and look forward to coming back when it’s safe for you to reopen and look forward to many more enjoyable nights there in the future!! "

By *ellfireClub OP   Man
over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Many thanks to all who have commented. The membership and pre payment buttons on website have unfortunately been removed. Square, our card provider decided that the Club breaks their business rules. We will move to another provider and update you soon. It is sad we are stigmatized for being a swingers Club, but as Black Adder would say Hey Ho!

Stay safe (I will check the sperm thing)

Peter

By *ebwizMan
over a year ago

Clevedon

Chinese researchers did find it in semen but only in a few samples given by 38 men. They said it wasn't surprising to find it in bodily fluids so would think some caution to be taken at the moment.

By *randmrsnawtyCouple
over a year ago

PO 36

Thanks for the updates Pete, can't wait to visit again.x

over a year ago

"Unfortunately, I don`t think anyone knows; a second wave and we won`t be open before Xmas, an unexpected drop in the "R" number and we could be open in some form, by early July. My only concern (apart from the prospect of bankruptcy, eventually lol)is we get all our members through this, safe and sound! My overriding imperative is to that, no one catches this virus in my Club! "

As always Peter, my absolute best wishes to your good self, Family and all your colleagues at the Club. You truly deserve success and it is reassuring how you always place the safety and enjoyment of your members as a priority.

over a year ago

Bookmarking this

By *ellfireClub OP   Man
over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Thanks to all who have given me private and public support and advice.

I think, irrespective of sperms possible culpability and despite having been sent a guide to `positions for maintaining 2m sexual distancing` (for which I am grateful), inevitably play does involve very close intimacy and that must inform any decision to open.

There is some interim potential to open, with: outside areas, safer than indoors, couples who live together, playing together, smaller numbers etc; but it will be very limited.

On a positive note; we will be back and are determined to bring you safe, fun, stylish and erotic parties, soon!

Stay safe

Peter

By *ellfireClub OP   Man
over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

We are still closed, but are not wasting the time in lock-down. A new mobile friendly website is under construction; it`s only in beta, but do have a look!

www.theold-_ellfireclub.co.uk

Stay safe.

Peter

By *ellfireClub OP   Man
over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Having read the Government notice, put out today and copied below, we feel that until there is new guidance, for nightclubs, we must remain closed.

Circumstances may be different for other clubs and therefore, I would like to emphasize, this interpretation only relates to us; The Hellfire Club. We are hoping that the social distancing rules will be further relaxed in the coming weeks and we are raring to go, when they are!

Extract from the PM: As we begin to reopen the economy, it’s important that we do not increase the risk of transmission which is why “close proximity” venues such as nightclubs, soft-play areas, indoor gyms, swimming pools, water parks, bowling alleys and spas will need to remain closed for now.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Very responsible response Hellfire

Post new Message to Thread