Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Oral for women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there ANY women on here that just love receiving oral and nothing else? I love giving oral and don’t expect anything in return but no one seems to want that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would like to find a lady for an oral only session myself

over a year ago

You wouldn’t believe how hard it is would you

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Have had many offers for this and i've always turned them down. Mainly because guys that pride themselves on their oral skills aren't all that, and stubble looks nice but is like sandpaper after a few mins

over a year ago

"Have had many offers for this and i've always turned them down. Mainly because guys that pride themselves on their oral skills aren't all that, and stubble looks nice but is like sandpaper after a few mins"

Yes but I always thought a woman loved nothing else than being licked

over a year ago

"You wouldn’t believe how hard it is would you "

Yes but havin said that, I have been chatting with a lady who loves nothing else and she told me she can only orgasm from recieving oral.

Unfortunately for me she isn't local and she already got a lucky fwb.

over a year ago

"You wouldn’t believe how hard it is would you

Yes but havin said that, I have been chatting with a lady who loves nothing else and she told me she can only orgasm from recieving oral.

Unfortunately for me she isn't local and she already got a lucky fwb. "

Oh that’s a Shanev

over a year ago

I was most disappointed a while ago when I met up with a mature lady, who said she hated her pussy being licked. Very happy to give me oral, but I do like to have it both ways.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes. Women like to be recieve good oral.. But not just from anyone or someone who doesn't know what a clit is or where are the g spots... Most men are pretty bad at doing oral

over a year ago

"Yes. Women like to be recieve good oral.. But not just from anyone or someone who doesn't know what a clit is or where are the g spots... Most men are pretty bad at doing oral "

Yes your probably right but not all men are the same

over a year ago

Gotta love those who claim "I could lick your pussy for hours!"

I don't want you to do that. I get bored after about 15min.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Yes usually men who claim they're good are actually awful at it. I only small number of men in my life who were amazing at it.

If they're really good at licking, i can cum in seconds. Someone licking for ages for me is usually because they pretty crap at it.

By *iercedlotsCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I love to give and receive oral, only give to women though. I agree with the fact that most struggle to find the clit, even on me and mine has a bloody great piercing in it saying x marks the spot lol. Hubby says he taught me everything I know, whatever

By *uxomBloomsWoman
over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I'm like one of the women mentioned, I only cum from licking and it usually takes me ages to come. I've had men complain of jaw ache.

over a year ago

"Gotta love those who claim "I could lick your pussy for hours!"

I don't want you to do that. I get bored after about 15min. "

Very true about 15 mins is all it takes by then there legs have fallen off lol. But I know what you’re saying x

over a year ago

"I'm like one of the women mentioned, I only cum from licking and it usually takes me ages to come. I've had men complain of jaw ache."

Sounds like a challenge

over a year ago

i avoid guys who only want to lick only i need much more than that and as someone already said if your good then it wont take hours

over a year ago

"i avoid guys who only want to lick only i need much more than that and as someone already said if your good then it wont take hours"

Right it shouldn't take hours. The last time I did it, it didn't take long at all before she came and I wanted to keep going, because I was really into her.

Some men just like the thought of going for hours.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Have had many offers for this and i've always turned them down. Mainly because guys that pride themselves on their oral skills aren't all that, and stubble looks nice but is like sandpaper after a few mins

Yes but I always thought a woman loved nothing else than being licked "

This is a popular misconception amongst a lot of men. A lot of women would get very bored very quickly with nothing but oral. I for one would turn down a meet if giving oral meant that much to a guy.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Have had many offers for this and i've always turned them down. Mainly because guys that pride themselves on their oral skills aren't all that, and stubble looks nice but is like sandpaper after a few mins

This is a popular misconception amongst a lot of men. A lot of women would get very bored very quickly with nothing but oral. I for one would turn down a meet if giving oral meant that much to a guy."

It's boring. Great oral is the starter followed by mind blowing sex. Why would a man NOT want penetrative sex? Offers like this are usually from men who have ED and think that they are fooling women into getting something great.....it's not, mediocre oral leaving a woman frustrated is not a good deal.

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

"Gotta love those who claim "I could lick your pussy for hours!"

I don't want you to do that. I get bored after about 15min. "

This.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I like a good pounding, I'm not bothered about oral for me. I've only met two men who did it for me. I'm not into lots of fingering either

over a year ago

I’ve found even girl on girl it’s a Good warm up act but not the main show

By *iss_taylorraeWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

"Yes. Women like to be recieve good oral.. But not just from anyone or someone who doesn't know what a clit is or where are the g spots... Most men are pretty bad at doing oral "

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

This is a popular misconception amongst a lot of men. A lot of women would get very bored very quickly with nothing but oral. I for one would turn down a meet if giving oral meant that much to a guy.

It's boring. Great oral is the starter followed by mind blowing sex. Why would a man NOT want penetrative sex? Offers like this are usually from men who have ED and think that they are fooling women into getting something great.....it's not, mediocre oral leaving a woman frustrated is not a good deal."

Got to agree with this our experience as a couple and previous K as a single female is that guys who only want to give a woman oral and nothing more have issues such as been unable to get / stay hard enough for full sex, extreme premature ejaculation or whatever the reasons are unable to perform penantrative sex.

Oral sex is great and done right K cums in less than a minute but it's ultimately a part of foreplay and build up to the main event i.e the fucking.

KJ x

By *bonybbwWoman
over a year ago

London

I LOVE oral sex. Both ways of course. Can be better than intercourse at times too.

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Love giving!

And I no I'm good at it

over a year ago

Best sessions I've had started off with some oral. There's nothing sexier than the view you have between her thighs and observing how tiny moves and twists of your tongue can make her jump or relax her whole body.

After that both of you are so turned on than you need to be inside of each other anyway

By *iss FontaineWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

I love receiving oral but think it’s way more intimate than sex so need to really connect with someone first

over a year ago

Nothing better than giving Oral to somebody that enjoys it and that you have shared a long, deep kiss and slowly worked down their body and when the tongue touches there is a little bit a moisture !!

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I wouldn’t want this. I’d rather do a range of things as the sex evolves between us.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

Oral is a good start but you got to do something different after a while or it gets boring. Why wouldnt you want to fuck ?

Mr

Post new Message to Thread