Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

TV/Cd

Jump to newest

By *hrissy Tv OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Would it be possible to have a TV/CD bi chat room.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Would it be possible to have a TV/CD bi chat room."

Would be a nice idea!

Come on FAB!!!!

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

I wouldn't like to separate further from the everyday swinging people, those that want to chat with us will search us out for sure, I spend a lot of my time in the general chatrooms and i wouldn't like to give some of the neanderthals the chance to say to me, "go to your own room!", we have to educate by integrating, hugz, Ruby, xxx

over a year ago

"I wouldn't like to separate further from the everyday swinging people, those that want to chat with us will search us out for sure, I spend a lot of my time in the general chatrooms and i wouldn't like to give some of the neanderthals the chance to say to me, "go to your own room!", we have to educate by integrating, hugz, Ruby, xxx"

I can see your point, but would in an ideal world be nice to have a room also!

over a year ago

Cheadle

"

"

But it's far from an ideal world sweetie, and some of us have enough difficulty trying to fit into normal society without being harrassed as perverts and freaks so I beg fab not to separate us further, thanks, xxx

over a year ago

"

But it's far from an ideal world sweetie, and some of us have enough difficulty trying to fit into normal society without being harrassed as perverts and freaks so I beg fab not to separate us further, thanks, xxx"

I guess, Ill admire from the regular rooms!

over a year ago

TV chat! Great idea.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"

But it's far from an ideal world sweetie, and some of us have enough difficulty trying to fit into normal society without being harrassed as perverts and freaks so I beg fab not to separate us further, thanks, xxx"

Whilst clearly outside looking in on this issue, in my experience ghettoisation never works, what is meant to be a safe space in fact becomes an excuse for the authorities /society to blame victims of abuse when they step outside of their designated ghetto.

over a year ago

I feel we should have a room - that would demonstrate the site recognises us as a community.

Currently we are missing from the Quicklinks list too

Please Fab, add us to the quicklinks and make a room for us and our admirers.

over a year ago

Cheadle

"I feel we should have a room - that would demonstrate the site recognises us as a community.

Currently we are missing from the Quicklinks list too

Please Fab, add us to the quicklinks and make a room for us and our admirers.

"

I think fab already recognises us as a community which is why we are here as TV/TS, although some would prefer a separate classification for CD as well, I disagree though because the more and more rooms there are, the less people will use them, we've all been there haven't we??? who sits in a room with just a few people in who don't say anything, there are plenty of websites dedicated almost exclusively to t-girls and their admirers and would hope that fab continues with its present course of including us in the general swinging commuhnity rather than separating us, hugz n stuff, Ruby, xxxx

over a year ago

I guess it depends what you use the rooms for.. Seems there are many who want a dedicated room - if it sits there empty fair enough, if it gets well used.. great.

You can still use the other rooms and that should be encouraged i agree, but if you are looking to meet realtime a dedicated room is a bonus.

over a year ago

Cheadle

"I guess it depends what you use the rooms for.. Seems there are many who want a dedicated room - if it sits there empty fair enough, if it gets well used.. great.

You can still use the other rooms and that should be encouraged i agree, but if you are looking to meet realtime a dedicated room is a bonus."

Well it looks like we are going to have to agree to disagree sweetie, xxx

Remeber the more rooms fab are asked to have the more likely they will need to consider charging???

I don't think it's a good idea to use chatrooms for real time meets as you call them, there are so many other options on here for you if that's what you are looking for, not to mention all of the dedicated t-girl sites that offer such services, maybe I could give you their details if you don't already have them hun????

over a year ago

"

Remeber the more rooms fab are asked to have the more likely they will need to consider charging???

"

We already pay for this being site supporters. It won't use more bandwidth as we are already using the chat.

And yes there are other girly sites, but I'd prefer to use FAB and not frequent or promote them at all.

over a year ago

Cheadle

well ok then, we all have freedom of choice, but remember fab doesn't have any rooms for specific peoples likes and dislikes in the the swinging world, I mean, where would it end if they gave t-girls their own chatroom????

anyhoo, good luck with your request hun

over a year ago

I would still sniff you out Ruby!!! I feel like I dont really belong anywhere either and have to flit from room to room. Would others still be allowed into TV/TS room?

over a year ago

Cheadle

DQ you are always allowed in any room babe hugzzzies, xxxx

over a year ago

Bump!

Yes that's the point anyone could come in the room - no-one is excluded.

Please can we have a trial of this idea?

over a year ago

Cheadle

so there doesn't seem to be any point in having a separate room then???

It doesn't make sense to me hun, it seems to me from what you have said about instant meets it might be better if you asked for a "meet now" room instead, maybe that's a better option and i'm certain you would have many more people asking for that one, xxxx

over a year ago

Cheadle

so there doesn't seem to be any point in having a separate room then???

It doesn't make sense to me hun, it seems to me from what you have said about instant meets it might be better if you asked for a "meet now" room instead, maybe that's a better option and i'm certain you would have many more people asking for that one, xxxx

over a year ago

Ya double posted honey x

I'd like to see less busy - more on topic rooms.

A room for couples seeking couples only - a CD/TV/TS and admirers room etc..

I'd stop single men (profile) from the couples room though - bit like a club - maybe let them watch the cams and observe but not interact.

Apart from that, I'd like to hear the admins thoughts on a room for us that I'd gladly moderate.

Nicky x

over a year ago

I prefer things as they are . I find guys will seek me out anyway and most of them know what they are getting--I have had the odd man who clearly thinks I am a real woman but I usually suss that out anyway . Others who say they are straight but when I query this it is clear they still want to go out with a tgirl. Maybe a chat site for TVs and "admirers" would work with the option still to try others? The one that TVchix has works very well and is much easier to use than the fab one. But fab is much better for meeting people, especially if you are looking for meeting men...God I go on don't I?

over a year ago

Cheadle

well Nicky, like I said, we obviously will never see eye to eye on this matter so I will leave it by saying I wish you all the best with your desires, I will support a room for instant meets for everyone but will always oppose a room for tv/ts in fabswingers, in my opinion it's not the place to be separatist.

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

maybe TV room could be for chatting about soaps films etc just lol

im happy with status quo too

over a year ago

I just bought a tv in Tesco it plays cd's ...

See that's where numerous posts have highlighted, some members will jest.

My own thoughts if enough are interested then why not have a specific room?

Sir

Post new Message to Thread