Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Encouraging in "Chat" room

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if when a female or male chatter comes into the Wales, or any another "chat" room, and plays with their cock or pussy, is this not encouraging "directors"?, which we then have to put up with as there is never a mod around when one is required.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

Rule 6 from the Chat Room Rules says it isn't

6. Unless you're in the directing room, you can't specifically ask to be directed (told what to do) because it makes things impossible for the moderators. For clarity, "playing" and appearing on cam nude in non-directing rooms are fine but specifically asking people to direct you (tell you what to do) in those rooms is not OK and the moderators will ask you to move to the directing room.

over a year ago

I know what the rule says, but I do think it can be a little off putting, esp when newbies are in the room, when it supposed to be a chat room.

Im really not here to row, just here to ask a question.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"I know what the rule says, but I do think it can be a little off putting, esp when newbies are in the room, when it supposed to be a chat room.

Im really not here to row, just here to ask a question.

"

I wasn't rowing

If people can't control themselves from directing isn't that their problem?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/12 17:29:00]

over a year ago

I really should have put that in my OP, I didnt mean YOU (meant in a nice way) I meant in general, Im not here for a row with anyone.

Im not here to be hostile, but txt can be taken differently as opp to speech.

yes, it is their problem, but they are making it every-bodies problem when different people are flooding the chat room with encouragements.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wondering if when a female or male chatter comes into the Wales, or any another "chat" room, and plays with their cock or pussy, is this not encouraging "directors"?, which we then have to put up with as there is never a mod around when one is required.

"

Its only encouragement if they actively ask in chat or on audio what the watchers want to see etc.

If they are just sitting there then the watchers just need to sit on their hands and enjoy the show

Block button is useful…. cos if everyone blocked those that annoyed them, then the directors etc would soon be in the rooms themselves with no one to direct

Steve

over a year ago

thanks for all responses

xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Just wondering if when a female or male chatter comes into the Wales, or any another "chat" room, and plays with their cock or pussy, is this not encouraging "directors"?, which we then have to put up with as there is never a mod around when one is required.

"

erm no,,,if they wanted to be directed they would be in a directing room

Do u blame victims of all crime or the perpetrtors

(not that i am a victim if someone directs, i jyst block)

Post new Message to Thread