Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Meets

Jump to newest

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

Does anyone else find it frustrating when you go looking for a meet just after midnight and find all the previous day meets are gone. ?. Many a time we've came back from a club around 1am and looked to see if any meets are posted and they are for the next night technically. Plz fab leave the meets on till 6am of the following day. Hope this post makes sense.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

To clarify, if we get home at 1am sunday morning, every post for the Saturday night are gone. Some people looking for a meet on the Saturday night are still free at 1am . Hope that clears any confusion over my question.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

After midnight is the next day OP.

By *e Devil OP   Man
over a year ago

Blantyre

"After midnight is the next day OP. "

I get that , so people dont stay up after midnight. ?

Why cant they leave previous days meets on till , say , 6 am just in case people log onto fab at 23.58 looking for a meet. We find it quite frustrating when looking for a meet and we get is for ,what is technically the next night. X

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"After midnight is the next day OP.

I get that , so people dont stay up after midnight. ?

Why cant they leave previous days meets on till , say , 6 am just in case people log onto fab at 23.58 looking for a meet. We find it quite frustrating when looking for a meet and we get is for ,what is technically the next night. X"

Because as I pointed out, it's the next day. The system probably automatically updates it or something. I would imagine not many people actually want to meet in the middle of the night to be fair, I certainly don't want to be contacted then.

Post new Message to Thread