Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Having Rooms where you can direct and none rooms for no directing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think having having rooms where you can't direct should not be able to have sex in them to stop this from happing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think having having rooms where you can't direct should not be able to have sex in them to stop this from happing "

People have sex and play on cam in non-directing rooms because they prefer not being harassed and told what to do.

It's bad enough people don't have any manners and they treat women like they get paid for it. Lacking any respect

So that's why people play in the non directing rooms

Only people who would complain think they are entitled to tell who ever what to do on cam for their own gratification

Also if people don't want to see it then don't look at the cams

People have a right to do as they like as long as it's legal on their cams free from harassment and demands

If people direct in non-directing room that's their problem that they get banned. They should follow the rules

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think we should ban roads as they just encourage people to break the speed limit on them...if we had no roads then we would have no cars and have no speeding or accidents or anything. Its the ultimate answer to stop things to take away the means to do it....#irony

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I think having having rooms where you can't direct should not be able to have sex in them to stop this from happing "

The people who direct are at fault, not the people enjoying themselves on cam

By *lsieWoman
over a year ago

where ever

"I think having having rooms where you can't direct should not be able to have sex in them to stop this from happing

The people who direct are at fault, not the people enjoying themselves on cam"

I agree

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think having having rooms where you can't direct should not be able to have sex in them to stop this from happing

The people who direct are at fault, not the people enjoying themselves on cam

I agree "

Totally.

Post new Message to Thread