Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

directing

Jump to newest

By *r and mrs sanddancer OP   Couple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

we are told to report any one directing in the non directing rooms,

when we click on report profile could we have a directing button with all the other ones in stead of having to click "other"

that way admin might be able to react a little quicker

thanks admin as we know you do react to this forum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and mrs sanddancer OP   Couple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

guess we must be the only ones who report for directing lol as no one seems interested

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"other" reports get action just as quick as any other category so it's good to put directing reports in there.

Admin x

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

""other" reports get action just as quick as any other category so it's good to put directing reports in there.

Admin x"

One of the reasons we mentioned it is because it takes time to write 'Directing in' whichever room, date and time. I don't copy and paste the phrase as I copy the offending quote. If you can advise on an easier way to report accurately then please help as I'm sure you're aware, both MrShields and myself are interested and have applied several times to become mods to ease the burden on the very hard working mods already in chat as they cannot be in two places at once and of course are entitled to have a life of their own which seems to be when the directors ave a field day.

Post new Message to Thread