Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

cam

Jump to newest

By *spenny OP   Man
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

when i put my cam on the icon shows up where it shows whos camming, then after a cpl of minutes the icon goes out, so no one knows my cam is on, but it is still running as i can see myself in view area..i am using google chrome, it used to work fine until about a month ago...any clues folks...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

update your flash player,and check the connection of your cam,not just the usb its plugged into but in cameras and scanners on control panel

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"when i put my cam on the icon shows up where it shows whos camming, then after a cpl of minutes the icon goes out, so no one knows my cam is on, but it is still running as i can see myself in view area..i am using google chrome, it used to work fine until about a month ago...any clues folks... "

Are you using a mobile dongle or fixed broadband?

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm having the same problem, 3 times it happened to me in chat the other night. Updated flash player, went back into chat and all seemed fine for a while then the cam just 'dropped' from list, i noticed it seemed to do it when room hit full capacity. I'm using firefox and on fixed broadband x

By *spenny OP   Man
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

i'm using bt wireless broadband and have tried with a cable too..;)

over a year ago

"when i put my cam on the icon shows up where it shows whos camming, then after a cpl of minutes the icon goes out, so no one knows my cam is on, but it is still running as i can see myself in view area..i am using google chrome, it used to work fine until about a month ago...any clues folks...

Are you using a mobile dongle or fixed broadband?

Admin x"

Im the same

im on fixed broadland

over a year ago

I can't view any cams....Using it through google chrome...tired to unistall and put it back on but still nothing and my cam won't work....Hmmmm!!!

By *spenny OP   Man
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

the cam works fine in old style chatrooms but not in the new...yet it did until a couple of wks/month ago...

over a year ago

hi i can view any1s cams now wots happening any help please my flash player is up2 date also i get no messages to my email now

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

i got an update from adobe this morning,try the adobe update for cam probs,or roll back driver of cam to a time it was working

Post new Message to Thread