Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Blocked person

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If I have blocked someone and they continue to reply to forum posts and new posts which I've started, what should/can I do?

Whatever I say they take offense at and immediately question.

Any suggestions? I tend to ignore it, as it's glaringly obvious what they are doing, but should I be reporting them also?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

If they're hassling you why not report them? Admin will decide what to do about it if they feel your complaint is justified. If this is happening whenever you post there'll be lots of evidence.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All you can really do is ignore them. Unless the posts are trying to get round the block. Then peport them to admin. Do it from the forum post

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks. After I posted here I realized it's the wrong section

Another user has suggested there's not much to be done unless they are abuse.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

If it's being done deliberately to annoy you then I'd still report it. It ought to be obvious to admin if there's a theme to the other person's posting. Is it only you who gets this treatment for example? The worst that can happen is they do nothing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If I have blocked someone and they continue to reply to forum posts and new posts which I've started, what should/can I do?

Whatever I say they take offense at and immediately question.

Any suggestions? I tend to ignore it, as it's glaringly obvious what they are doing, but should I be reporting them also? "

politely tell them that they have been blocked for good reason and they know that. Ask them then to refrain from commenting and do not quote as this is harassing and against fab rules. If they continue then ignore all of their future comments...but report each one.

Post new Message to Thread