Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Webcam etiquette

Jump to newest

By *SAchick OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Sometimes I just want to peek at a guy having a wank or a couple getting freaky. Is it rude just to watch with no chat? Can they see I'm viewing them in a silent pervy way? I'm not down with the webcam/chatroom knowledge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyLucknGamblersCouple
over a year ago

Harwich / Colchester

I was once told that If you view on large cam & then close the smaller cam; the viewing eye icon next to your name on their view doesnt show - therefore they dont know you are watching

Happy perving

Lady x

By *SAchick OP   Woman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I was once told that If you view on large cam & then close the smaller cam; the viewing eye icon next to your name on their view doesnt show - therefore they dont know you are watching

Happy perving

Lady x "

Ooh good tip thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you can watch me any time at all x

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I was once told that If you view on large cam & then close the smaller cam; the viewing eye icon next to your name on their view doesnt show - therefore they dont know you are watching ... "

Also, if you enter a room, dock a cam, and then move to chat in a different room, you can still see the cam you've docked in the first room. And your name has vanished from the list of chatters in the first room, so they don't know you're watching.

Basically, there isn't any way to be sure who is watching your cam.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"Sometimes I just want to peek at a guy having a wank or a couple getting freaky. Is it rude just to watch with no chat? Can they see I'm viewing them in a silent pervy way? I'm not down with the webcam/chatroom knowledge "

most guys wanking will be over the moon some one is watching and will not be botherd if you dont chat to them.

couples getting freaky will not be looking at the screen so will not be worried who is looking

In short enjoy your perving and don't worry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We go on cam for the purpose of being viewed, isn't that the idea ?

Post new Message to Thread