Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

More Mods

Jump to newest

By *rs kemea OP   Couple
over a year ago

angus

Is it possible to have more mods that frequent the Scotland room? The people that do moderate it do a fantastic job but they're not available 24/7 and it's much harder to find a mod in another room in the new chat than it was in the old.

I've just been reporting people but I'm sure they must get lost in the pile of reports that come through each day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

could we also maybe have a moderator for the ireland room? Endured an hours tirade of abuse directed at a poor girl in there last night , and a quick sweep of all the rooms yielded no mods on line to help at the time , now granted it was late , but i know its certainly not the first time ive seen such abuse in there , i do realise that mods pop in and out and indeed ive seen them at times , but for us irish folk , we tend to stick to the irish room as theres little point in us looking for meets elsewhere ....its unfortunate that we only ever seem to have the presence of a mod when theres 25 plus users in the room .Thanks for reading .

over a year ago

not this again.... find us a mod that will be on 24/7 then we can all sleep. we not robots we do sleep

over a year ago

woulnt expect any mods to be available 24/7 hun , but a couple of night owl ones would be fab.

over a year ago

its been said many times before .. hit the report button ... admin will place bans at all reports ( just cause they not in the same room as anyone dosnt mean they havnt been banned) might take a few hours but they will be banned

over a year ago

Yeah it has all been said before .... But..... There's is a need for mote mods esp as we r a few mods down....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

Use this link to put yourself ot someone else forward as mods.

over a year ago

"not this again.... find us a mod that will be on 24/7 then we can all sleep. we not robots we do sleep "

To be fair, the OP doesnt think we shouldnt sleep, she is purley commenting that if there are more mods then there is more chance of one been found to help. We all have lives outwith fabs, but the more mods there are to help the better for the rooms and the easier it is for the existing mods

S.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We plan to add more mods this week.

Admin x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/08/11 16:35:55]

over a year ago

Can I join the ranks.... I jest.

On a serious note I do think the current team do a fab job (excuse the pun)

People need to be reminded, Modding is not as glorious as it seems, there's loads of back office stuff.

You'll win friends and loose them also on gaining a star.

Mods are members too, they can't be in every room when required, after all they like the rest of us, have a life outside of here.

Becoming a Mod, you have to be impartial and step back. Some won't like your judgement but in essence they where in the wrong.

Jack

By *cotscpl66Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We plan to add more mods this week.

Admin x"

Thx Admin xx

By *rs kemea OP   Couple
over a year ago

angus

Thanks

over a year ago

2 new mods added today thanks admin

over a year ago

oh.. not me then lol xxx

over a year ago

jobs 4 boys!! lol

over a year ago

lol puddz ... we have more female mods than males

over a year ago

lol.. it's just a sayin wichy lol xx

over a year ago

I think the mods do a great job but agreed the Scotland room can get a bit out of hand. Seen some dafties the past few weeks lol. x

over a year ago

"not this again.... find us a mod that will be on 24/7 then we can all sleep. we not robots we do sleep "

Now richy am disappointed thought you were a 24/7 mod perving my pictures but agree what is said...it happens some times in General earlier mornings when no mods are about that abuse is given..shame really (bites richy on way out) H.

over a year ago

"I think the mods do a great job but agreed the Scotland room can get a bit out of hand. Seen some dafties the past few weeks lol. x"
that i do no

over a year ago

another new mod added today

By *uki01Woman
over a year ago

The Port

It was lovely to see one of the new mods come in and introduce themselves in the irish chat room last night - thankyou

She was as she said, a night owl so would be around for the nights mostly which is handy to know

I know admin are doing their best to get mods and I know the mods do a fantastic job when they are on-line but for us when we have a problem - finding one is a nightmare now in new chat

Is there no way of showing which mods are on-line and where to find one?. Yes I add to my hot-list but I still have to trawl through the rooms looking for them. Saturday night in Ireland was just pure madness and the mood of the room was ruined with most people leaving before a mod could be found

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

I try to do the rounds of the rooms.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/08/11 18:29:18]

Post new Message to Thread