Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Camera option disappeared

Jump to newest

By *ohnwp OP   Man
over a year ago

stockenchurch

Is there a reason that I can't turn my camera on in chat rooms anymore?

On a Mac and it used to work

My camera box is now empty (the 'this didn't work' bit has gone as well

Any help my appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

On my mac it has automatically turned the site into the mobile version, so would be curious to hear any response to this.

I do have chrome installed for when I want to cam at the mo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have the same problem. Some time it works but generally doesn't.

I've no idea what to do

By *r Peachy n Mrs PonyCouple
over a year ago

Widnes

For the Mac you need to go to safari, then preferences, security, tick the box enable java, then plug in settings and make sure adobe is ticked then make sure fab is in the current open websites box

By *reatergatsby69Man
over a year ago

rochester

Safari didn't work for me, nor did Chrome. Only seems to work using Firefox

By *ssembler_KMCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I'm on a windows surface and I can no longer access my cam - all I get is the message telling me about new chat and mobile cams being worked on. No link which you could've clicked on if camera didn't work. I've checked my settings on my surface, tried different browsers and nothing works. However, if I log in on my old worn out keeps crashing laptop it works. Any suggestions welcome

By *r Peachy n Mrs PonyCouple
over a year ago

Widnes

I am on safari and my cam works fine

By *ugby157Man
over a year ago

Salisbury

I have exactly the same issue on my surface pro which no amount of uploading of Adobe flash updates seem to work although the camera works fine in many other applications.

"I'm on a windows surface and I can no longer access my cam - all I get is the message telling me about new chat and mobile cams being worked on. No link which you could've clicked on if camera didn't work. I've checked my settings on my surface, tried different browsers and nothing works. However, if I log in on my old worn out keeps crashing laptop it works. Any suggestions welcome"

By *nalbabe247Woman
over a year ago

Romford

did you ever get a resolution for this? I am having the same problem in that my cam works in other applications but I get the message as if I am on mobile but I'm on a desktop and its windows 10!

By *nalbabe247Woman
over a year ago

Romford

"I'm on a windows surface and I can no longer access my cam - all I get is the message telling me about new chat and mobile cams being worked on. No link which you could've clicked on if camera didn't work. I've checked my settings on my surface, tried different browsers and nothing works. However, if I log in on my old worn out keeps crashing laptop it works. Any suggestions welcome"

Did you get a resolution I'm having exactly same problems

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/chat-discuss/628048. There are tips on this thread

Post new Message to Thread