Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Female dom room

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are the thoughts on having a room for dom females to look for sub males or females even?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Unnecessary. It would be full of men hoping.

over a year ago

wouldnt that be the point of the room?

By *hatsthisMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Reds right it would be all men, perhaps the odd Domme who would then be inundated with requests.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

It would full of men initially and when zero dom women used the room it would be empty.

over a year ago

If it's empty it's empty. Wouldn't be the only one in there.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"What are the thoughts on having a room for dom females to look for sub males or females even?"

Sane as my thoughts on having a room for dominant males to look for submissive females.... it would be full of men - women wouldn't go in there - so it wouldn't fulfil any purpose. What's the point in inventing rooms that won't be used?

over a year ago

How do you know it wont be used?

In fairness it would be for dom females looking for sub males.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

They have these rooms on fetish sites and are just full of men and no women. There a lot more domme women to males on fet sites than here.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's a fantasy of mine to b a sub to a dome lady but as people say women won't answer n there will only b guys looking cos I've been looking for ages n nada got talking to a few but they had subs r were not interested . I think it will remain a fantasy n probably never get to live it out .

By *oBoysAllowedWoman
over a year ago

Solihull

"Reds right it would be all men, perhaps the odd Domme who would then be inundated with requests. "

So true.

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

OMG!

Im always looking for QUALITY subs( must be able to read profiles,for starters)

and do a FemDomme show in Justin Beibers Canadian room EVERY Tuesday (time shown on Hotlist heading)

If you are a Belieber in FemDomme/BDSM/Kink+Fetishes,come check it out

over a year ago

Wouldn't the idea be for the submissive men to wait for a dom female to speak to them?

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

But _isexmistress ur looking for ur subs to pay u r arrange a hotel

By *ustanhonestblokeMan
over a year ago

northampton

I'm lucky to have found an amazing Mistress.

Good mistresses don't need to look for subs and wouldn't lower themselves to look in a room for subs. Surely the lack of Dommes replying to this is an answer to your question. You get only one chance to make a first impression.

You need to show total respect in your first message.

I did get permission from my Mistress to post on your thread.

Good luck in your search....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Reds right it would be all men, perhaps the odd Domme who would then be inundated with requests.

So true."

I (f) am a Switch and from other sites know that such rooms are full of single guys with false hopes. It would be a waste for space to have such a room; in addition why should a Dominatrix go looking ? It is up to a submissive to approach with manners in the hope that their is a respond

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"What are the thoughts on having a room for dom females to look for sub males or females even?"

Isn't it domme for a female Dom is a male right ?

over a year ago

"What are the thoughts on having a room for dom females to look for sub males or females even?

Isn't it domme for a female Dom is a male right ?"

I suppose if you want to quibble over semantics you'd be correct.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Unnecessary. It would be full of men hoping. "

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"I'm lucky to have found an amazing Mistress.

Good mistresses don't need to look for subs and wouldn't lower themselves to look in a room for subs. Surely the lack of Dommes replying to this is an answer to your question. You get only one chance to make a first impression.

You need to show total respect in your first message.

I did get permission from my Mistress to post on your thread.

Good luck in your search....

"

A man who knows what he is talking about

over a year ago

It would be nice to have a general bdsm room, not a specific femdom room though. (That leaves out the tg doms and the male doms)

over a year ago

"What are the thoughts on having a room for dom females to look for sub males or females even?

Isn't it domme for a female Dom is a male right ?"

More people are now not gendering the word.

Like waiter for both men and women.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Classic error,women are Domme! Makes me grind my teeth everytime x

By *oBoysAllowedWoman
over a year ago

Solihull

Isn't it domme for a female Dom is a male right ?

More people are now not gendering the word.

Like waiter for both men and women."

I'm not sure about it being 'most' people, none of my F etLife feed friends do it....I'm more than happy to be a 'domme'.

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think that most people are saying Dom female in the same way they say dominate when they mean dominant or less when they mean fewer. No need to be mean about it but it's wrong and should not be tolerated as it's bloody confusing. Encouraging people to use correct terminology improves communication and is vital in all walks of life and topics.

It'd be nice to see more provision made for BDSM and kink and a dedicated chatroom would be nice. I see people have said lots of other sites have them but I haven't actually seen a BDSM chat room in years. There's clearly a lot of kinksters on here so I think it would be used.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I don't think there ever will be one on Fab. You can't talk about some fetishes in the forums because Admin don't want them discussed for fear of repercussions from our Nanny State government. So a chat room would need to be constantly monitored and would be quite pointless.

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Doesn't that apply to all the existing forums and chatrooms though? What's to stop people talking about these supposedly verbotten subjects and getting the site into trouble? I do not think BDSM is nearly as exotic as you may think.

Pictures are a whole other matter.

Also before you say there's other sites that are great for contacts, not that I'm aware of their aren't. The best UK site shut down years ago and the biggest in the world is absolutely not for making contacts/dating/playing it's a community site.

So there's a market for people looking for play partners AND many of those people are already here it's just what they can search for is highly limited and there's no specific area for them to congregate.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I'm well aware of the fetish and BDSM scene in the UK thanks. I'm also well aware of how talking about it on Fab forums can lead to removal of posts and bans.

I'm not saying it's right. Just why a chat room is unlikely to happen.

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 07/04/16 13:03:57]

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I'm well aware of the fetish and BDSM scene in the UK thanks. I'm also well aware of how talking about it on Fab forums can lead to removal of posts and bans.

I'm not saying it's right. Just why a chat room is unlikely to happen."

Well that's confusing because i can't see anything in the forum rules which suggests we're not supposed to talk about BDSM. If the mods shut down some posts on that basis it'd be nice to know why so we know what to avoid.

By *oBoysAllowedWoman
over a year ago

Solihull

"I think that most people are saying Dom female in the same way they say dominate when they mean dominant or less when they mean fewer. No need to be mean about it but it's wrong and should not be tolerated as it's bloody confusing. Encouraging people to use correct terminology improves communication and is vital in all walks of life and topics.

It'd be nice to see more provision made for BDSM and kink and a dedicated chatroom would be nice. I see people have said lots of other sites have them but I haven't actually seen a BDSM chat room in years. There's clearly a lot of kinksters on here so I think it would be used."

Who is being mean? I simply stated an opinion, not sure where that become being mean. Oh well

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

Who is being mean? I simply stated an opinion, not sure where that become being mean. Oh well "

Sorry I didn't mean you I meant me/people in general. I'm a fan of helping people get things right and people making an effort but I don't think any of us need to be mean when we do that. It's always a fine line when you're checking something like that.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"I'm well aware of the fetish and BDSM scene in the UK thanks. I'm also well aware of how talking about it on Fab forums can lead to removal of posts and bans.

I'm not saying it's right. Just why a chat room is unlikely to happen.

Well that's confusing because i can't see anything in the forum rules which suggests we're not supposed to talk about BDSM. If the mods shut down some posts on that basis it'd be nice to know why so we know what to avoid. "

Basically I think the basics are if it can be perceived as being dangerous, illegal, leaves a mark, blood etc then it shouldn't be spoken about.

I've been banned for talking about r*** and blade play.

By *otForSoftiesWoman
over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

I personally think there's not enough Dommes on the site to make this viable but a wider BDSM room would be.

On SH people could create temporary rooms and that always worked well. Why not just have this facility?

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Would just be another room of guys talking amongst themselves..

over a year ago

I prefer to let people drift my way

over a year ago

See I would be happy to be a sub just Avnt found the right woman yet

over a year ago

I found it quite hard to cross the boundaries of Domme / sub / swinging.

I'm a Domme and have lots of subs and slaves.

But if you goto swingers clubs and start BDSM others in the club run.

A female is a Domme a male is a Dom. Subs are not supposed to have sex with his Domme, where as a Dom can have sex with his subs. AS I said I love fetish swinging. But find it hard to bring the 2 together.

NO, I DO@T NEED ANY MORE SUBS / SLAVES PLEASE NOT NOT MESSAGE ME!

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"OMG!

Im always looking for QUALITY subs( must be able to read profiles,for starters)

and do a FemDomme show in Justin Beibers Canadian room EVERY Tuesday (time shown on Hotlist heading)

If you are a Belieber in FemDomme/BDSM/Kink+Fetishes,come check it out

"

As always Sarah you chose the right moment to remind all the doubters that sexy domme ladies are out there ???

Post new Message to Thread