Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Cams from iphone

Jump to newest

By *easeCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Hi fab, great site. Are there any plans to allow users to cam from iPhone?? That would be the best xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah totally agree with you as i have a iphone but wanna use cam so hope they do introduce this

over a year ago

I have a feeling they might have to play that one carefully as the amounts of cams that would go online if phones and tablets were suddenly allowed might send their internet bills through the roof.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 18/02/16 15:53:07]

By *exytwosome4moreCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I only really access the site through my phone (iPhone) so it would be great if we could use our cams.

It's particularly annoying how few cams we can see because we are not showing ours.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Cams don't look great from a phone anyway.

By *easeCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

"I have a feeling they might have to play that one carefully as the amounts of cams that would go online if phones and tablets were suddenly allowed might send their internet bills through the roof."

I'm sure they'll have thought of that lol, hopefully soon phone cams will work

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I only really access the site through my phone (iPhone) so it would be great if we could use our cams.

It's particularly annoying how few cams we can see because we are not showing ours. "

you can use your cams on iPhone if you use puffin browser from the app store, ive tested cams on my iPhone 5 and it works ok from front or rear cam

over a year ago

So in the mean time just download Skype

over a year ago

I was watching a lovely girl getting earlier today!

Now can she see me like I saw her?

I'm still a little confused with it all ... Any help would be great ??

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I was watching a lovely girl getting earlier today!

I'm still a little confused with it all ... Any help would be great ?? "

I don't really understand your question. She can't see you, unless you are broadcasting your cam. Cams don't automatically broadcast, you have to make a positive choice to turn your cam on. When you ARE broadcasting your cam, people may be watching or they may not. Anyone who is watching has a little eye symbol next to their name in the list of chatters. This is how it works on the desktop site.

However, this thread is about iPhones. If you want to broadcast your cam from an iPhone, I understand you have to use the Puffin browser. I hope the answer you need is in there somewhere

By *onny247Man
over a year ago

St. Albans

"I was watching a lovely girl getting earlier today!

I'm still a little confused with it all ... Any help would be great ??

I don't really understand your question. She can't see you, unless you are broadcasting your cam. Cams don't automatically broadcast, you have to make a positive choice to turn your cam on. When you ARE broadcasting your cam, people may be watching or they may not. Anyone who is watching has a little eye symbol next to their name in the list of chatters. This is how it works on the desktop site.

However, this thread is about iPhones. If you want to broadcast your cam from an iPhone, I understand you have to use the Puffin browser. I hope the answer you need is in there somewhere "

I love to cam on here and have to use my laptop which can be a pain to set up sometimes as it not used much!

If I could use my IPhone it would be much better and easier. I'd be camping a lot more then! ??

Great idea!

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hi fab, great site. Are there any plans to allow users to cam from iPhone?? That would be the best xx"

I believe the reason why is its not technically possible from the browser.

I assume skype can do that because it had the video drivers built into the dedicated application

Post new Message to Thread