Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Bisexual room

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Could we get a few more mods in the bisexual room by any chance?

It *should* be a nice safe place to go and hang out on cam and chat to other women, but if a woman goes on cam it inevitably just turns the room into loads of guys trying to direct.

Someone popping in more regularly to chuck people out when they direct would be great. Alternatively, an easy way to summon a moderator to the room?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Is there a bisexual room?? Its been long since i have had a chat in any room...

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I try to pop in for half an hour before work, and sometimes on an evening x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We try to pop in as much as we can

over a year ago

I agree maybe a guy bi room and a fem bi room...

You will find on any site that the bi room is the busiest.

I was straight for 30 years with plemty of opportunity to be gay or bi...its only when started swinging,group sex etc I thought mmm cock looks nice and exploring the pleasure of anal.

Am I gay no. Do I like women hell yes... do I like mfm bi guy fun ...perfection.

Dont piegon hole yourself you may end up having the same haircut for ever

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Why not just report any directing ?? connie x

over a year ago

"Why not just report any directing ?? connie x"

No idea how to report someone inside the chatroom and call a mod, to be honest. Can you call mods instantly?

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"No idea how to report someone inside the chatroom and call a mod, to be honest. Can you call mods instantly?"

There isn't a 'call a mod' button at the moment (and it might be misused if there was). However, I have hotlisted all the mods I've chatted with, so I can see if any of them are online, and mail them asking to come to room, if there is a serious problem.

I find the quickest way to report abuse in chat is:

~ triple click the line of chat

~ CtrlAltC to copy

~ open the profile by clicking just on the name in chat

~ click "report" on the profile

~ CtrlAltV to paste the offensive message into the report

~ click "report"

I usually give the room name and date/time as well, although I don't know if the site admins need this. I do know that they read and act on reports though, as I have seen people banned, when there is no moderator in the room.

over a year ago

all you care about is getting people thrown out when it doesn`t suit you.wana sit there and grass people up.supposed to be bout having fun.its not as bad as you make it out to be.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

quote "supposed to be bout having fun.its not as bad as you make it out to be."

kt now you have no idea how bad it is ,Its a chatroom, but has turned into a wank / skype room, if I sit on cam its "show us your tits..or worse" ..and as to pm's if I turn that on screen is full of fuk me messages..so now dont bother with the cam. I have reported people for directing who are then timed out, but its only an hour..shame as other sites block for a week.

over a year ago

i agree with you connie there r sum idiots in there.i have turned pms off permenantly so i can control who i pm with.anybody who tries to direct me i just ignore or reoly no.and there is that thing called a block button.i also filter my options to stop certain people contacting or messaging me.as for skype it should be banned cus it just takes away buisness from the site and people from chat rooms.

over a year ago

There's simply too much directing going on to report individuals unfortunately.

over a year ago

Today for instance there's a girl camming who's straight on her profile but then there's a pile of straight guys directing....

so piss off to a directing room ffs...

over a year ago

Just use the Block button,makes things so much nicer in any room

over a year ago

"Just use the Block button,makes things so much nicer in any room"

It doesn't improve it for everyone else though. If people got banned regularly for directing in the non-directing rooms, then they'd start to think twice about doing it anymore.

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

Feel free to add Mods to your hotlist, might help.

Report directors as it helps admin as chat is recorded.

I do pop in there now and again. Will come in more often.

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

"No idea how to report someone inside the chatroom and call a mod, to be honest. Can you call mods instantly?

There isn't a 'call a mod' button at the moment (and it might be misused if there was). However, I have hotlisted all the mods I've chatted with, so I can see if any of them are online, and mail them asking to come to room, if there is a serious problem.

I find the quickest way to report abuse in chat is:

~ triple click the line of chat

~ CtrlAltC to copy

~ open the profile by clicking just on the name in chat

~ click "report" on the profile

~ CtrlAltV to paste the offensive message into the report

~ click "report"

I usually give the room name and date/time as well, although I don't know if the site admins need this. I do know that they read and act on reports though, as I have seen people banned, when there is no moderator in the room.

"

Nice one - always helps. More details just makes it easier. Well done

over a year ago

there r 2 type of directors i think.the hamless fun chatty ones and the persistent pushy ones.all you seem to care about is getting people banned.you sit there with your note pad jotting down every little thing.you will kill the room trust me.

ya know there are some pretty weird n sick people in chat sumtimes who shud be locked up in prison for wat they r saying and yet nobody says a thing about it

over a year ago

Some of the guys in bi room also try to direct the guys too. Appreciate that the ladies are more of a target though. The room needs more mods

over a year ago

"there r 2 type of directors i think.the hamless fun chatty ones and the persistent pushy ones.all you seem to care about is getting people banned.you sit there with your note pad jotting down every little thing.you will kill the room trust me.

ya know there are some pretty weird n sick people in chat sumtimes who shud be locked up in prison for wat they r saying and yet nobody says a thing about it"

I don't care about people just getting banned, I care about the room being a nice, chatty place.

When guys aren't in there directing it can be a really great, fun place to hang out. There's rarely any women in there admittedly (mostly because of the directing issue according to the ones I've chatted to) but it's nice to just generally chat away to the guys in there too.

But when every other line is punctuated by 'skype wank over wifes panties', 'wasp show tits' or 'wasp y wont u tlk to me' then it gets hard to chat and be friendly. At least if we get rid of the directors and send a clear message that they should go elsewhere then it solves one of those problems.

The bisexual room is not a directing room. That's why lots of people like to chat in it and be on cam at the same time. On this site women don't have the luxury of being able to chat on cam without being told (not asked) to get their tits out, and it would be nice if we could make that happen.

over a year ago

"Feel free to add Mods to your hotlist, might help.

I do pop in there now and again. Will come in more often. "

Thanks, is there a list of mods somewhere? I wouldn't know who to add.

over a year ago

" It *should* be a nice safe place to go and hang out on cam and chat to other women, "

Why should it be to chat to other women? Surely in a bi room you should be able to chat to whatever combination you want? M to M M to CPL F to F etc etc

Though I agree there should be no directing. Was it that bad that you couldn't stand to be in there? Personally we just ignore it or block them.

Must be something really bad then?

over a year ago

"

Why should it be to chat to other women? Surely in a bi room you should be able to chat to whatever combination you want? M to M M to CPL F to F etc etc

"

If I wanted to chat to straight men or straight couples I'd head over to any of the multitude of other rooms available.

I the bisexual room I'm primarily looking for women who are looking for women, or m/m bisexual couples.

over a year ago

"

If I wanted to chat to straight men or straight couples I'd head over to any of the multitude of other rooms available.

I the bisexual room I'm primarily looking for women who are looking for women, or m/m bisexual couples.

"

But you are making out that it should allow you to facilitate speaking with bi females, which it should but bi would mean a guy would enjoy both so he would have the right to be there. Or are you saying in a bi room you may only speak to same sex?

Never said anything about straight couples but you are making out that a bi person shouldn't be allowed to speak to the opposite sex as well as same sex. Or does bi mean something completely different in your mind?

over a year ago

Perhaps if you want a nice safe room for women only they need to create you a women only room

over a year ago

"

But you are making out that it should allow you to facilitate speaking with bi females, which it should but bi would mean a guy would enjoy both so he would have the right to be there. Or are you saying in a bi room you may only speak to same sex?

Never said anything about straight couples but you are making out that a bi person shouldn't be allowed to speak to the opposite sex as well as same sex. Or does bi mean something completely different in your mind?"

I said that it should be a nice safe space for women to be able to go and hang out with other women. I didn't mean that you couldn't speak to men as well. Just that if you're a bi or gay woman, that is where you're going to find other bi/gay women. The majority of women in the other chat rooms are straight.

over a year ago

That's not how it came across to us.

Do understand what you are saying but unfortunately anyone that is bi may go in that room. But do agree that they should curb their directing!

Maybe there is the need for a bi directing room?

over a year ago

"That's not how it came across to us.

Do understand what you are saying but unfortunately anyone that is bi may go in that room. But do agree that they should curb their directing!

Maybe there is the need for a bi directing room?"

Since men who are not crossdressers rarely (if ever) get directed in the bisexual room, it would seem simpler for those who enjoy directing crossdressers and women to just go and do so in the directing rooms, where there are plenty of crossdressers and women who are happy to be directed.

It should be assumed that if you are in a non-directing room, then you are not open to direction.

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

"Feel free to add Mods to your hotlist, might help.

I do pop in there now and again. Will come in more often.

Thanks, is there a list of mods somewhere? I wouldn't know who to add."

There isn't a mod list. People just go into a room and ask - Is there a mod and they might get one and then add them to hotlist. Check room list and see if they have a * nest to their names. I roam around often enough.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Dark Charmer, you're on my hotlist

over a year ago

ass u me good old assume

yes non directing rooms should not have people being directed if the rules state so. But also you have to be prepared that anyone who is bi is allowed into the Bi Chatroom

over a year ago

"ass u me good old assume

yes non directing rooms should not have people being directed if the rules state so. But also you have to be prepared that anyone who is bi is allowed into the Bi Chatroom"

I didn't say that just anyhone couldn't go into a bisexual chatroom. In all honesty I have no idea where you got that idea from.

I simply said it should be a place where women can go and chat to other women, without being pressured to get your tits out on cam by a load of blokes.

over a year ago

It *should* be a nice safe place to go and hang out on cam and chat to other women, but if a woman goes on cam it inevitably just turns the room into loads of guys trying to direct.

gives the impression you would only want women in your nice safe environment

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"It *should* be a nice safe place to go and hang out on cam and chat to other women, but if a woman goes on cam it inevitably just turns the room into loads of guys trying to direct.

gives the impression you would only want women in your nice safe environment"

No-one said anything about men not being allowed. You really are banging on about something that is a non issue.

I am a bi woman, and I like to go into the bi room to (now sit down, this may come as a shock).. chat to other bi women. In the bi room.

Bi room. Not bi males or bi females room.

Not that theres ever many bi women in there anyway. Well, not when I'm there

And I'll plus 1 the comment that there are very rarely any mods in there. I often pop in there now, end up reporting a handful of guys in a few minutes, get put off trying to chat and leave.

The horse has bolted on that room, it seems.

over a year ago

and that is one way to use the bi room. I know several other girls that like guy on guy play as well as getting involved themselves so where do they go? The bi room.

You do not have to get hung up over people making comments, surely you are big enough to ignore them, just because someone says get your tits out in some lewd comment are you compelled to do it? As I say to my children like everyone else does if someone told you to stick your head in and over would you?

I'm sorry but I get tired of these bashing single male threads, put yourself in their shoes they outnumber the ladies and couples and it must be frustrating for them to come on and see some gorgeous girl on cam and want to make some comments.

Or you just get the lurkers who say nothing as they don't have a spare hand!

Some on here just always want to moan and just need to chill. To be honest I think its hard to catch some of the comments made it cycles through so fast!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I sometimes go in the bi room as I like bi guys.

I am never under pressure to do anything a man tells me.

I simply chat without camming

over a year ago

"I sometimes go in the bi room as I like bi guys.

I simply chat without camming "

Exactly what I am talking about!

By *ot so innocent nowCouple
over a year ago

Chorley

".

Dont piegon hole yourself you may end up having the same haircut for ever "

I love this!

over a year ago

went through all 5 directing rooms no other cds tvs present in any room because we are not welcome

but the site takes our money just the same

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"went through all 5 directing rooms no other cds tvs present in any room because we are not welcome

but the site takes our money just the same"

why do you think you are not welcome ?

over a year ago

Hi m8 I'm Tony im of the same view as you , I'm not gay I don't fancy fellas ie kissing etc, but put me in a situation with a bi couple and I'm up for anything safe , Ive never had the experience yet but I would love to suck a guy whilst his wife plays with me , this doesn't make me gay

Tony

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

How about only 1 pm at a time so you don't get several pms conflicting at the same time.

over a year ago

i agree its not nice wen u get everyone trying to direct you but i just ignore them tbh.mayb it is time for a bi-room thats directing.i also agree with _ylonslut in the other directing rooms we feel that not welcome

over a year ago

"and that is one way to use the bi room. I know several other girls that like guy on guy play as well as getting involved themselves so where do they go? The bi room.

You do not have to get hung up over people making comments, surely you are big enough to ignore them, just because someone says get your tits out in some lewd comment are you compelled to do it? As I say to my children like everyone else does if someone told you to stick your head in and over would you?

I'm sorry but I get tired of these bashing single male threads, put yourself in their shoes they outnumber the ladies and couples and it must be frustrating for them to come on and see some gorgeous girl on cam and want to make some comments.

Some on here just always want to moan and just need to chill. To be honest I think its hard to catch some of the comments made it cycles through so fast!

"

Oh please. This isn't a 'bashing single men thread'. This is a 'stop fucking directing in the non-directing rooms' thread.

And if so many people in the non-directing rooms didn't try to direct... the comments wouldn't cycle through as fast and we'd all be able to have a better conversation.

By *aclatextvTV/TS
over a year ago

Taunton

Just a thought that perhaps hasn't been aired yet.

How about ADDING A BISEXUAL DIRECTING ROOM? (sorry for the caps but it grabs attention when scanning through responses)

Many people saying that the non directing aspect of the bi room makes them feel safer and less open to idiots, but at the same time there are people like me whom really don't mind a spot of well mannered requests to stand and give a twirl etc. In fact it sometimes turns me on. Which excites some viewers, which further fuels the exhibitionist streak. Which let's face can be a big part of the camming experience.

At the moment this isn't possible without getting into trouble.

Having an extra Bi directing room would give people of all sexualities the chance to indulge themselves without ridicule from the straight brigade.

Those that wish to explore bi world without the pressure of directing still could.

World peace. Ahhh...

Jazz hands.

By *aclatextvTV/TS
over a year ago

Taunton

Just noticed that KTlegs suggested this earlier. Sorry KT, well mentioned! Xx

over a year ago

"Just noticed that KTlegs suggested this earlier. Sorry KT, well mentioned! Xx"

Just shows great minds think alike and more than a few would like such a room.

I wonder if there is a way that only people with bi or curious could enter the "bi room!" And that the system wouldn't allow people in without bi listed!

over a year ago

"Just noticed that KTlegs suggested this earlier. Sorry KT, well mentioned! Xx

Just shows great minds think alike and more than a few would like such a room.

I wonder if there is a way that only people with bi or curious could enter the "bi room!" And that the system wouldn't allow people in without bi listed!"

That would stop a lot of threesome potential, mind you.

By *hy-totCouple
over a year ago

Skellow

"Why not just report any directing ?? connie x

No idea how to report someone inside the chatroom and call a mod, to be honest. Can you call mods instantly?"

each time we see a mod in any rooms we click there profile and add too hot list then its easy click your hot list see if any off the mods are on line and message them hope that helps you

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"

each time we see a mod in any rooms we click there profile and add too hot list then its easy click your hot list see if any off the mods are on line and message them hope that helps you "

good idea then all you have to do is wade though the 20 rooms to find one..or send a message ? connie x

over a year ago

No idea how to report someone inside the chatroom and call a mod, to be honest. Can you call mods instantly?each time we see a mod in any rooms we click there profile and add too hot list then its easy click your hot list see if any off the mods are on line and message them hope that helps you "

I tend to use my hotlist to keep track of people I want to have sex with, and there's no way to put a note by their names.

over a year ago

No idea how to report someone inside the chatroom and call a mod, to be honest. Can you call mods instantly?each time we see a mod in any rooms we click there profile and add too hot list then its easy click your hot list see if any off the mods are on line and message them hope that helps you

I tend to use my hotlist to keep track of people I want to have sex with, and there's no way to put a note by their names."

If we want to add notes on people we use the menu button and private notes, you could as notes like that

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"And if so many people in the non-directing rooms didn't try to direct... the comments wouldn't cycle through as fast and we'd all be able to have a better conversation."

I agree

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It *should* be a nice safe place to go and hang out on cam and chat to other women, but if a woman goes on cam it inevitably just turns the room into loads of guys trying to direct.

gives the impression you would only want women in your nice safe environment"

By *ifunnorfolkMan
over a year ago

norwich

Why not have a directing bisexual room ? Would save loads of bans and take extra pressure of the mods

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Do bisexual people talk differently then .....

over a year ago

"Do bisexual people talk differently then ....."

Not as far as I'm aware. Your point?

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"Do bisexual people talk differently then .....

Not as far as I'm aware. Your point?"

May be her point is why do bisexuals need a different room if bisexuals don't talk differently.... Just a guess

over a year ago

May be her point is why do bisexuals need a different room if bisexuals don't talk differently.... Just a guess"

Yes, I gathered that. My reply was as facetious as their comment.

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

May be her point is why do bisexuals need a different room if bisexuals don't talk differently.... Just a guess

Yes, I gathered that. My reply was as facetious as their comment."

Like your approach

over a year ago

I do enjoy a browse in chat rooms .... But find them very cliquey and starting/joining conversations is very tricky.... Usually end up viewing a cam and hoping for a hello or pm

over a year ago

wasp hunter is right.wat is ur point? u just having a go at her over anything now.bi room is only non-directing room and is very popular n tbh the best room.but this `directing` issue is gettin worse.there r rooms sitting empty most time like usa room so why not make it bi directing room cus i reckon it be full.

over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its not a comment. .. it was a question

By *hoenixandflamesCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Sounds like we just need to get the attention of the site creators to create a Bi directing chat room. (However many years that might take though?)

Whether that then gets to Bi M/M or Bi F/F sub divisions (hopefully not!).

There will still be a million over horny straight guys looking for their F/F fantasy *shrugs*.

But perhaps some M/M will scare them off

Biphobia in the swinging scene *shrugs*

Flames

over a year ago

Yes, I gathered that. My reply was as facetious as their comment.

Its not a comment. .. it was a question "

Well, you generally put question marks after questions, so that people know they're questions. Right?

But I guess that your next "point" was going to be "bi people don't talk differently so you don't even need a different chatroom" or "you can use the other chatrooms". If you were going to say something different, do enlighten us all.

over a year ago

look this has got nothing to do with peoples sexuality.nothing watsoever.its about an issue thats causing alot of grief time after time in chat.

over a year ago

stourbridge area

Just delete and block .... simpie ....

By *inkylouiseWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

We was on another chat sight where if you opened the room then you was the main mod and you could give mod opption to people in the room so if the room was open you had mod status shame fab cant look at something like that with all us paying users sure it wouldent brake the bank.

over a year ago

stourbridge area

We will be seperating the whites and coloured s next

....... whatever would martin luther king say????????????????

over a year ago

"We will be seperating the whites and coloured s next

....... whatever would martin luther king say????????????????"

Don't be ridiculous.

over a year ago

agree wasp hunter ridiculous.it really has nothing to do with a persons sexuality,skin colour,ck size or wat side of bed they sleep in.go way off the point tbh.

over a year ago

May be her point is why do bisexuals need a different room if bisexuals don't talk differently.... Just a guess"

Well yeah they do talk differently to straight people.

They hit on people of thier own gender too, most straight people don't tend to do that.

over a year ago

Hi all , straight but very curious guy, want to experience bi couple , am so open minded, not sure what to expect lol, please contact if wanna say hi

over a year ago

"There's simply too much directing going on to report individuals unfortunately."

If you'll pardon a bit of confusion here this is one aspect of a "bisexual chat room that permits direction" that we don't get?

You see if there isn't a minimum of THREE being BOTH sexes at one end of the camera . . . just how do you get "bisexual directing"?

over a year ago

"I sometimes go in the bi room as I like bi guys.

I simply chat without camming "

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Just use the Block button,makes things so much nicer in any room

It doesn't improve it for everyone else though. If people got banned regularly for directing in the non-directing rooms, then they'd start to think twice about doing it anymore."

The bans arent long enough to deter directors though, often seen directors brag that hour is nothing

over a year ago

"Just use the Block button,makes things so much nicer in any room

It doesn't improve it for everyone else though. If people got banned regularly for directing in the non-directing rooms, then they'd start to think twice about doing it anymore.

The bans aren't long enough to deter directors though, often seen directors brag that hour is nothing"

Agreed if someone is breaking the rules of the site then an hour really isn't enough. Its hardly going to cause a problem if one or two "directors" get the huff and leave the site( in fact what a nice idea!)

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

My biggest gripe in the "bisexual" chat room is occasionally when I happen to watch a guy in the "bisexual " room he immediately blocks me.

Most guys appreciate other guys looking at them in the "bisexual " chat room and I've had lots of horny interaction with them but occasionally a self indulgent prick will block me. Just grow up. You give this site a bad name you morons. If you ain't bi why are you in the "bi" chatroom ?

The moral is if you can't stand people of the same sex looking at you in the "bisexual" chat room bugger off to another room,

I think it is infantile beyond belief.

Rant over.

Thank you.

By *o limits kinkMan
over a year ago

Bethesda

Wasp Hunter unleashes a stinging comment. That's gonna burn!

By *o limits kinkMan
over a year ago

Bethesda

"and that is one way to use the bi room. I know several other girls that like guy on guy play as well as getting involved themselves so where do they go? The bi room.

"

There's a valid discussion here about directing in non directing chat rooms. Several people are agreed on this point and whether you agree with them or not, this is what they feel and their feelings are as valid as yours or mine or anybody else's.

Identifying and addresses concerns and issues isn't morning. People are suggesting ideas about possible solutions, others are offering advice on repotting to mods, all constructive stuff. That's not moaning that's how humans have employed their unique linguistic abilities to exchange ideas and further our progress ever since some caveman suggested that their newly invented square wheel needed improvements.

Complaining about that discussion taking place and being generally dismissive of how others feel isn't constructive.

I had to laugh when you dismissed them as moaners and blissfully unaware of the irony, you began moaning about moaners.

So, just to clarify, moaning is bad but moaning about moaning is ok?

Brilliant.

over a year ago

"My biggest gripe in the "bisexual" chat room is occasionally when I happen to watch a guy in the "bisexual " room he immediately blocks me.

Most guys appreciate other guys looking at them in the "bisexual " chat room and I've had lots of horny interaction with them but occasionally a self indulgent prick will block me. Just grow up. You give this site a bad name you morons. If you ain't bi why are you in the "bi" chatroom ?

The moral is if you can't stand people of the same sex looking at you in the "bisexual" chat room bugger off to another room,

I think it is infantile beyond belief.

Rant over.

Thank you. "

You've just read my mind!..... I suspect that some straight men go in the bi room to see of there is any FF action.

Personally, I've never understood why the bi room is non-directing?? If you are a bi guy and go in the other rooms (where the males are predominantly straight) what are the chances of being able to direct a straight bloke?

I'm not sure what the answer is.... non-directing and directing bi rooms??.... bi-male room and bi-fem room

I just think it would be nice to be able to direct in a bi arena

over a year ago

Is the room just for bisexual people or for anyone ?

over a year ago

"Is the room just for bisexual people or for anyone ? "

Anyone else welcome, but they should be tolerant of bisexual people (some aren't...).

I get very, very fed up with men who chat me up in the bisexual room that aren't bisexual though. It's a very, very quick way to a block.

over a year ago

"We will be seperating the whites and coloured s next

....... whatever would martin luther king say????????????????"

That will be the Donald Trump room , second door on the far right

Post new Message to Thread