Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Cam Room Comments..

Jump to newest

By *isexmistress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Prestwich

I was watching a super hot friend give her meet a bj,and some guys were commenting `when will it get hard` .. ` why so small` etc...

All under the guise of being funny or interesting or just plain crying out to be noticed i guesse...

Infuriates me when people dont respect the guys and girls who brave comming on cam,only to be put down by morons who spoil it for everyone..

I see alot of cams that do nothing for me yet I DONT get a buzz out of putting them down and I bet that applies to most normal people here..

Then again im a full on kinkster and not a fuckwit dimwit

The other thing is i dont see many people in the rooms pointing out that if you cant be nice,why comment?

This then makes it ok for people to carry on with their mean spirit comments ..

Are you like me?

Do you report the numpties,tell the cammer so they can block them,block them yourself?

Or are my panties scrunching up my arse for little reason ..

These scrotes would make great cam material themselves..Restrained,gagged,blindfolded .. and YOU can choose what happens

Grrrrrr

-)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rednkatieCouple
over a year ago

orlando

"I was watching a super hot friend give her meet a bj,and some guys were commenting `when will it get hard` .. ` why so small` etc...

All under the guise of being funny or interesting or just plain crying out to be noticed i guesse...

Infuriates me when people dont respect the guys and girls who brave comming on cam,only to be put down by morons who spoil it for everyone..

I see alot of cams that do nothing for me yet I DONT get a buzz out of putting them down and I bet that applies to most normal people here..

Then again im a full on kinkster and not a fuckwit dimwit

The other thing is i dont see many people in the rooms pointing out that if you cant be nice,why comment?

This then makes it ok for people to carry on with their mean spirit comments ..

Are you like me?

Do you report the numpties,tell the cammer so they can block them,block them yourself?

Or are my panties scrunching up my arse for little reason ..

These scrotes would make great cam material themselves..Restrained,gagged,blindfolded .. and YOU can choose what happens

Grrrrrr

-) "

this same kind of thing gets to us as well.. it's a huge turn off makes us not want to cam at all.. it would be awesome if you were able to block who ever you wanted from viewing your cam.. we would play a lot more often on cam if we could control who is viewing..

Katie n Fred

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

The regional rooms need more Mods for sure.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is totally unacceptable behaviour! I remember watching one of your cam sessions before and some were giving negative comments, but I was one that piped up and said something. Some need to look at the cam and if it's not for them, then move on! They're not being forced to watch, all I can think is it makes them feel good about themselves hurling abuse at others, shame they're normally the ones hiding away off cam. Giving abuse like that is an offence that can result in a ban, but then a mod would need to be around.

Nothing but low lives hiding behind a screen, with nothing better to do!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree I really appreciate it when someone goes on cam and shares there naughty fun with the rest of us. We should all be respectful and thankful.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Yes I've never understood that. I have a technique though when I'm going to be directing a woman on cam as she is getting ready I tell the guys what I want to happen ie no other directors no insults. Compliments are fine. We then move to a totally empty directing room where everyone is up for it. Then this band of guys police (normally about 10) the room. The girl comes on and says hello thank you and puts on a fithy show it. normally once you get to about 150 guys someone starts having a go and won't take a telling I tell the girl to stop and go off cam until everybody blocks the guy. After that no more trouble is had the girls and I love doing it and it's very rewarding for everyone involved. It's always a full house. Can be costly as Jizzabelle squirted on her laptop and blew it up once!

By *44bertCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Arsehole internet trolls. That's all they are - report and block (if you can do that in the chat..?)

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Arsehole internet trolls. That's all they are - report and block (if you can do that in the chat..?)"

Yes you can block in the chat, so you don't have to see the trollers comments (and they can't see your comments). Unfortunately, it doesn't block them from seeing your cam, if they already have you docked.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

If I see anyone being meanspirited I always say to be nice. To be fair I've had a few apologies given out after that.

Some people get carried away and need to be reminded to be respectful

By *ookie61Man
over a year ago

Malton

Well spoken. ....

Post new Message to Thread