Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

webcam wont work on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi guys,we have an acer aspire 5920g laptop and the webcam on it worked up until last night. Its an acer crystal eye webcam that in the laptop. will work when opened itself and on other sites etc, but stopped working here.

when i click on start cam here it wont start to work, the name of it appears in the drop down list but will only work in the little preview box, and when i exit it stops working. any ideas. i use latest mozilla firefox browser and reinstalled it etc. same with windows. no joy.

If all else fails is there some other software i could download and use to run the webcam on here? As i dont want to go buy one, just in case that doesnt work in here either.

Thanks Guys/girls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inglesCouple
over a year ago

preston

site is bad tonight chat and cams are freezing up all time everybody having problems

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Try puffin browser

over a year ago

i googled puffin browser, is that not just for android devices like tablets etc?

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

"i googled puffin browser, is that not just for android devices like tablets etc?"
says it can be downloaded to windows , but yes mea culpa it works on my tablet

over a year ago

It works on all other websites but this one. Can hardly leave it in to a pc repair shop and say it works on every site but a swingers one.lol.

I will try the puffin so.

i wonder if i bought an external webcam would it work or would i have same error on screen saying plugin crash?

Post new Message to Thread